- December 24, 2022 at 2:14 pm #703791Fiona BlackParticipantRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 455Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 1919 times
I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy New Year.
I really enjoy being a member of CDH which is home to so many lovely, helpful and friendly ladies. I have been here for 3 years but it wasn’t until early this year that I finally dressed fully and ventured out in public en femme. That I did was due in part to all the stories and advice from other CDH ladies which proved so helpful and informative. My life has changed dramatically and for the better. Living life as Fiona is a gift and in return I want to give you all my gift of thanks.
Be well everyone,
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 25, 2022 at 7:13 am #703937Rochelle MillsBaronessRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 134Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
Thank you, Fiona, for your encouraging holiday message! Through this website, I’ve met some amazing sisters and received encouragement and guidance to venture out and explore my inner woman in public and open up more to friends and family starting a few years ago. My wish for CDH sisters is to have more experiences and build more relationships as CDs/women this holiday season and in the new year.
- December 25, 2022 at 6:37 am #703934Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 95Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
- December 25, 2022 at 6:24 am #703932Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 645Has thanked: 10809 timesBeen thanked: 3665 times
- December 25, 2022 at 5:07 am #703909Denise TanoLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 30Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
- December 25, 2022 at 3:08 am #703873
- December 24, 2022 at 8:51 pm #703865Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1281Has thanked: 28378 timesBeen thanked: 4737 times
I would also like to echo your sentiments.
Although I don’t get out, CDH has been a blessing for me. It has really helped me accept this side of myself, and having all of my sisters here for support, has helped her flourish!
Wishing you all a very Merry (or Happy, depending upon which side of the pond) Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a healthy, prosperous new year!
- December 24, 2022 at 6:36 pm #703849Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5802Has thanked: 7807 timesBeen thanked: 15269 times
- December 24, 2022 at 5:21 pm #703841Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 89Replies: 2011Has thanked: 8920 timesBeen thanked: 10430 times
Fiona, thank you so much for the kind words and warm thoughts. Especially for the Christmas smile you put on my face with that post, I’m happy for you hon!
Merry Holidays to all my caring sisters here 🤗
- December 24, 2022 at 5:18 pm #703835ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 683Has thanked: 2606 timesBeen thanked: 3326 times
Thank you Fiona. And I want to second to all the wonderful girls here who make this such an enjoyable place to share. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with any festivities with which you partake as well as an even better new year.
- December 24, 2022 at 4:55 pm #703825
- December 24, 2022 at 4:50 pm #703824LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 805Has thanked: 3553 timesBeen thanked: 2473 times
- December 24, 2022 at 4:09 pm #703818Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4421Has thanked: 63678 timesBeen thanked: 15830 times
Hi Fiona as i joined just a couple of days after you and was a lonely girl ny wife knew of Stephanie but not the same as having the family here and now having many girlfriends here to chat with is a treat .. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my wonderful sisters and family members here at CDH ..
Hugs to all Stephanie Bass
- December 24, 2022 at 3:10 pm #703807Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 73Replies: 1177Has thanked: 2740 timesBeen thanked: 5536 times
Fiona, your story echo’s my own. Only it took me less than a year to go out as Cassie and accept myself. Hope you can find you new self and where you belong
- December 24, 2022 at 3:03 pm #703804Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 726Has thanked: 744 timesBeen thanked: 2815 times
I’m happy that I’m one of your CDH sister’s, I’m glad for you for taking that first step, I’ve not had the courage to take it myself maybe some time next year i might get up the courage to take it,
Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year, onwards and upwards don’t look back on what’s gone just think about the future X
Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 💋
- December 24, 2022 at 2:22 pm #703796Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1435Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 2052 times
Happy Holidays to all my sisters out here on C.D.H. i am glad to be here also and have come to terms with my cross dressing. stay warm and be safe. weather in Niagara Falls is we are at a standstill everything is closed till Monday. Snow is still coming down and roads are un drivable. hope 2023 will be better year. we will try to make a good time out of Xmas since we lost our son from brain cancer, and he was 33 years old. he passed away during the summer of 2022. keep warm enjoy yourself and be safe Lucinda
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.