Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

I really enjoy being a member of CDH which is home to so many lovely, helpful and friendly ladies. I have been here for 3 years but it wasn’t until early this year that I finally dressed fully and ventured out in public en femme. That I did was due in part to all the stories and advice from other CDH ladies which proved so helpful and informative. My life has changed dramatically and for the better. Living life as Fiona is a gift and in return I want to give you all my gift of thanks.

Be well everyone,

Fiona

Happy Holidays to all my sisters out here on C.D.H. i am glad to be here also and have come to terms with my cross dressing. stay warm and be safe. weather in Niagara Falls is we are at a standstill everything is closed till Monday. Snow is still coming down and roads are un drivable. hope 2023 will be better year. we will try to make a good time out of Xmas since we lost our son from brain cancer, and he was 33 years old. he passed away during the summer of 2022.  keep warm enjoy yourself and be safe Lucinda

Hi Fiona,

I’m happy that I’m one of your CDH sister’s, I’m glad for you for taking that first step, I’ve not had the courage to take it myself maybe some time next year i might get up the courage to take it,

Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year, onwards and upwards don’t look back on what’s gone just think about the future X

Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 💋

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Fiona, your story echo’s my own. Only it took me less than a year to go out as Cassie and accept myself. Hope you can find you new self and where you belong
      . Cassie

Hi Fiona as i joined just a couple of days after you and was a lonely girl ny wife knew of Stephanie but not the same as having the family here and now having many girlfriends here to chat with is a treat .. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my wonderful sisters and family members here at CDH ..

Hugs to all Stephanie Bass

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you Fiona I am happy that you are a sister here at CDH MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy & Healthy 2023
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Happy Holidays

ChloeC
      Duchess

Thank you Fiona. And I want to second to all the wonderful girls here who make this such an enjoyable place to share. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with any festivities with which you partake as well as an even better new year.

Hugs ChloeC

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Fiona, thank you so much for the kind words and warm thoughts.  Especially for the Christmas smile you put on my face with that post, I’m happy for you hon!

Merry Holidays to all my  caring sisters here  🤗

Stevie

Hi Fiona,

Wishing you a very happy holiday season!

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Fiona,

I would also like to echo your sentiments.
      Although I don’t get out, CDH has been a blessing for me. It has really helped me accept this side of myself, and having all of my sisters here for support, has helped her flourish!

Wishing you all a very Merry (or Happy, depending upon which side of the pond) Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a healthy, prosperous new year!

💕Lara

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Thanks and same to you.

Well another disappointment from Santa. He didn’t give me a set of real boobs. Lol

Denise.

Merry Christmas Fiona, and I wish you all the best in the coming new year!

Lots of hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

A Merry Christmas to you as well and all of the CDH sisters! I also wish everyone a very happy and blessed upcoming new year.

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Thank you, Fiona, for your encouraging holiday message!  Through this website, I’ve met some amazing sisters and received encouragement and guidance to venture out and explore my inner woman in public and open up more to friends and family starting a few years ago.   My wish for CDH sisters is to have more experiences and build more relationships as CDs/women this holiday season and in the new year.

Rochelle

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?