• This topic has 30 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

As it is Mothers Day I thought I would ask how many of you have ever thought of what it would be like to have been a gg and having a child?  Would you have wanted to be able to be pregnant and go through all the ups and downs of pregnancy and child birth. I have no doubt many of our gg contributors who have children are laughing at the naivety of any of us wishing for this and everything that goes with it, but to me, being able to bring a new life into the world is the ultimate expression of womanhood and something that is amazing.  I personally was what can only be described as jealous of my beautiful wifey as she experienced the growth within her and delivery of our two beautiful children. To those amazing gg’s and mothers on CDH I wish you a wonderful and happy Mothers Day!

🍷C

Trisha
      Duchess

NO

Anonymous
        Lady

Trisha come on and don’t hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel. 😂😂

🍷C

Trisha
          Duchess

Too direct?  Maybe I should have phrased it like this

Ummm @^#% no

We celebrated Mothering Sunday in March in the UK 😉

The miracle of life is mind bogglingly amazing, but there’s no way I want to go through that (having witnessed the entire cycle 3 times).

Indeed, I do feel somewhat guilty at putting my wife through it… however she has often said it’s what she wanted, and was worth it to create the amazing human beings that we’re bringing up.

Mothers are the most amazing creatures, and it’s a good thing to have a second reminder!

Love Laura

Anonymous
        Lady

Laura in many ways I agree and understand. I watched my beloved undergo an emergency C-section after 10 hours of labor. Our second was a scheduled C-section which we knew going in. Yet through all this she absolutely wanted to have the second and probably the dr’s telling her it would only get worse and more dangerous was why we stopped at 2.
        🍷C

Eona Oh
      Lady

No! Way too hard a job. Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing moms! ❤️

Anonymous
        Lady

Eona you are so right, the most underpaid, under appreciated and overworked job ever. Cheers and compliments to all those amazing moms out there.
        🍷C

Anonymous

Hi Carolyne.

Noooooooo way.

Maternity wear is something grace will never have and would  certainly never wish for……..Thank goodness!!!!

Happy mother’s day to all you mums out there…you fully deserve to be spoilt today.💐💐💐.

Grace xx

Anonymous
        Lady

Come to think of it Grace I can’t say I’ve seen any really cute maternity stilettos???  I don’t really find maternity clothes the most stylish either.  Still, I could see you in a fuchsia and orange maternity muumuu with purple flowers. 😂😂

🍷C

Anonymous

Thanks Carolyne….if you see me wearing that!!!….mmm hang on a minute…my favourite colours!!!…….haha…😂😂

I would sooner be stagnant than pregnant….gosh, all you girls who moan about a beer belly. ..you ain’t seen nothing yet!!!!….

Your belly grows stupid, your back aches, your boobs leak, you have days you want to kill everyone, you’re sick in the mornings….and you eat ice cream and pickles…..no thanks honey…. I’ll stick to being a happy grace  xx

I would give anything in the world to be pregnant and give birth it is the one thing i would most like to be able to do, maybe one day medical science will find a way to make that a possibility for us Transgender women.

❤️

Anonymous
        Lady

Rebecca I too think it would be amazing, but I definitely have seen there are many down sides as well. I guess I have a glorified ideal of the biology however the reality is pretty scary.
        🍷C

Carolyne i have witnessed all the ups and downs pro’s and con’s of pregnancy and giving birth through my sister and both of her pregnancies and although i couldn’t begin to fathom the intense levels of pain that women go through as well as the surgical stitch up after it would certainly not deter me, simply taking hormones and having the surgery will not be enough for me but alas sadly it will have to be enough.

❤️

Hi Carolyne as a total complete woman thing and god bless the moms who went thru it for us girls to be here  i can say cross that off the woman things list .. I went in with wife when our last daughter was a emergency  c  section and watched her being born and would not trade that for anything in the world what an experiance to be hold.. But thinking about passing a watermellon thru there to to dose not even sound like a thing for the ggs to want to happen so kudos to them many times over  but no not something for this girl to ever want  hugs moms you deserve a big hug and a kiss for a job well done ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Yes for me. Growing up I always wished that I was a girl although it was hidden away and I never told anyone until now. I always wished that I could give birth and breast feed a baby. To me, that is one of the greatest feelings in life.

Anonymous
        Lady

Eva as with you I believe it would be a wonderful experience, in theory. I guess my feminine desires glorify the experience and I wax poetic about it, but there is still the reality and all its rough truths. Interesting hypothetical conversation though.
        🍷C

For me, yes in a heartbeat. While a lot of us and others too see pregnancy and childbirth as the ultimate woman experience, for me it would be a lot more. My mom means the world to me, she raised me, protected me, and was there for me if I ever scrapped my knee, cut my finger, banged my head. If I could be a mother, I would want to be one just like she is. I never had a father growing up, and most of the older males in my life aren’t role model material. But I’d give anything to be like my mom, to go through everything she went through with me. So for me, yes. I would love to be a mother.

Anonymous
        Lady

Jessica I believe that is the ultimate tribute to your mother, the hope to be “just like her”. I suppose that is an admirable goal.
        🍷C

Thanks, it was always something I thought about. If I could be a mom, I’d want to be just like my mom, she’s a huge inspiration to me.

Anonymous

Hi Carolyne,
      Intriguing topic, thanks so much for bringing it up. Yes, I’ve definitely wondered what it would be like to be with child. After watching my wife and her struggles while pregnant, im 100% aware that my thoughts are more fantasy than reality lol. But still, the idea of it, and everything that comes with it, does seem alluring to me, when in the right mood :).

Anonymous
        Lady

Kate that is very much how I feel. If the mood is right it sounds wonderful and so much a part of being a true woman, yet other times it’s definitely not something that I would want to endure.
        🍷C

I have to answer no.
      There is a syndrome, and many believe it is Phsyco-somatic, wherein the husband suffers the labour pains, including the pains from carrying, that the wife does, or would. My father suffered from this(8 times, lol), and I did for both my sons. Just the memory of that, plus the distortion of my wife’s body throughout,,,, no thank you
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous
        Lady

Regine that is a new one for me. I didn’t experience that when my wifey was pregnant but not sure I am remotely sorry either.
        🍷C

No. One part of several things about womanhood I would want to do without.

Anonymous
        Lady

Beth my wifey has assured me there are times every month I wouldn’t want to be a woman.  I do understand.
        🍷C

Anonymous

Wishing all the mothers a Happy Mother day. Hoping to be mother one day once transition is done may it be through natural child birth or adoption. Be realistic may be to old to do the natural thing. If was 20  years earlier be a big yes for sure.

Anonymous
        Lady

Donna I know age catches us all but there are always ways to share your love with those in need.
        🍷C

Anonymous

Of course it does in high 50’s now will be a woman next year after my surgeries are done between now and end of year. Was saying not many real woman could give birth in their high 50’s or low 60’s even with say if they do come out with a way to let trans have children naturally.  But if does come out and DR says can have a child safety do it. If not when do find special someone and get married will adopt me and my husband to be.

Anonymous
      Lady

Stephanie you may have it right… get a dog, cat, ferret,  goat etc. I know my wifey has expressed how wonderful it would be to adopt additional children but she also has expressed not ever wanting to go through delivery again.
      🍷C

Anonymous

We did not have any children and that was our choice. My wife had a child through her first marriage. But for us we decided not to have any. We moved out of WI and went to TN so we were away from family and decided to get a dog. As it turned out we got two. The first one was a Cocker Spaniel (see my profile page) his name was Max. Then we got a Pekinese named Molly. They kept us busy for more then 10 yrs. When they were gone we decided they filled our time and energy so there will be no more dogs.

It wasn’t that we wanted something to fill a void with not having children, they were to be our loyal and best friends, which they were. Animals whether it’s a cat, dog, horse or any other creature will find a place in ones heart. But for all the Mothers whether it’s our wives or our own mothers nothing can replace them. Happy Mothers Day.

With Love,

Tiffany

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?