Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Hello Everyone!  Been a while but I’ve been away and am back!  Hope you all had good holidays!

We were away 2 weeks and I had to be in DRAB the whole time!  Oh that was tough!  But now I can start wearing “my clothes” again!  Hope to do more and more this year!  Will do more and more this year!!!

Hope to get more blouses now and start introducing those, to those around me!  In yet another “sign” of minimal acceptance, wifey gave me a “t-shirt”, that has a scoop neck, short (femme cut) sleeves and a design that is distinctly femme.  I love it!  She gave me 2 others (in the colors I was looking for) that are guy t-shirts, but vneck like I was looking for.  A small step that spoke more that meets the eye.  Still no intimacy between us however.  That will not change.

Going to work on other things as well, but glad to be home and back in femme clothes again!

Hugs and kisses to you all!

Becka!

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Happy New Year!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Happy New Year Becka!

I hope that it’s a more femme filled year of acceptance for you!

💕Lara

Happy New year Becka ,
      Were glad your back.
      I love your New Years resolution and Its a good step having your wife in your corner.
      Becka I think your off to a wonderful start and like you I lost my intimacy with my wife when My femininity appeared .
      However we have kept our love and respect in tact and I hope you do as well.
      It sure sounds like it.
      Im happy for you.
      Huggs Patty

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?