Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say ‘Hello’ and wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2021.

I’ve just discovered this wonderful site and loving that I’ve become a part of it. You’ve heard it all before – lonely male who loves all things feminine but is too scared to even talk to anyone about it, never mind show my other self to the oustide world. That’s me, but hopefully things will change. First step was putting a picture on my profile page, something I have NEVER had the courage to do before, ANYWHERE!

I hope to get to know some of you in the future.

Love,

Roz

Hi, welcome, and Happy New Year, Roz.
      you have found the warmest, most supportive site on the web, welcome to our home.
      there are girls here in every stage of their “development”, from not real sure, to have dressed all my life.
      So relax, look around, read the stories and posts, and get to know us all as we do you. Jump in anytime, and ask any questions you may have, the information here is incredible.
      Hugs,Regi

Anonymous

Hi Rosalind

Welcome to CDH.

Don’t be scared and don’t feel lonely.

Reach out to us.

We are all here to support each other.

Hugs

Jessica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy New Year’s and welcome… Rosalind wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to have you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rosalind,

Welcome it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here.  I understand your reserve, but this is a friendly place and the girls are really nice.

I am happy to keep in touch to lend a listening ear and to share experiences, please feel free to message me anytime.

Jessica

Hi Rosalind, welcome to the CDH family. Hope you had a good new year’s. This is an amazing site. In the few weeks I’ve been here I’ve received so much advice, support and company. I’m sure you’ll receive the same. I’m also a uk gal, a Mancunian. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Rosalind, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Being a crossdresser can be a lonely daunting thing. You sometimes feel like you are alone in the world with no one to talk to about your crossdressing journey . Well by joining CDH you have solved that problem. The longer you stay a member and the more active you are on the site, the more you will realize that there are lots of crossdressers in the world and now you can interact with plenty of them. Make this your online home and you will never regret it. Soon you will see that many friendships can be made here. Advice, sharing experiences and just having others who understand will make your membership here one of the best decisions you ever made. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Rosalind,

Happy New Year.  Welcome to CDH!
      Alice

Welcome Rosalind!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?