- January 1, 2021 at 6:10 am #425791RosalindDemuireParticipantRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Hi Everyone, just wanted to say ‘Hello’ and wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2021.
I’ve just discovered this wonderful site and loving that I’ve become a part of it. You’ve heard it all before – lonely male who loves all things feminine but is too scared to even talk to anyone about it, never mind show my other self to the oustide world. That’s me, but hopefully things will change. First step was putting a picture on my profile page, something I have NEVER had the courage to do before, ANYWHERE!
I hope to get to know some of you in the future.
- January 4, 2021 at 12:43 pm #427348Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1266Has thanked: 3491 timesBeen thanked: 2705 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 4, 2021 at 7:37 am #427248GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 541Has thanked: 5155 timesBeen thanked: 2295 times
Welcome home Rosalind… ❤
Feel free to be yourself here. All the wonderful ladies at CDH are so understanding, compassionate and non-judgmental. Everyone is treated with respect.
Open your heart and release the beautiful woman that resides inside of you… ❤
- January 4, 2021 at 7:21 am #427238
- January 1, 2021 at 2:14 pm #425993
- January 1, 2021 at 11:50 am #425930Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1064Has thanked: 7918 timesBeen thanked: 1861 times
Hi Rosalind, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Being a crossdresser can be a lonely daunting thing. You sometimes feel like you are alone in the world with no one to talk to about your crossdressing journey . Well by joining CDH you have solved that problem. The longer you stay a member and the more active you are on the site, the more you will realize that there are lots of crossdressers in the world and now you can interact with plenty of them. Make this your online home and you will never regret it. Soon you will see that many friendships can be made here. Advice, sharing experiences and just having others who understand will make your membership here one of the best decisions you ever made. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- January 1, 2021 at 9:50 am #425845Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 305Has thanked: 2369 timesBeen thanked: 1161 times
Hi Rosalind, welcome to the CDH family. Hope you had a good new year’s. This is an amazing site. In the few weeks I’ve been here I’ve received so much advice, support and company. I’m sure you’ll receive the same. I’m also a uk gal, a Mancunian. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.
- January 1, 2021 at 8:58 am #425824Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
Welcome it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here. I understand your reserve, but this is a friendly place and the girls are really nice.
I am happy to keep in touch to lend a listening ear and to share experiences, please feel free to message me anytime.
- January 1, 2021 at 8:01 am #425817Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4653Has thanked: 7821 timesBeen thanked: 7887 times
Happy New Year’s and welcome… Rosalind wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to have you here with us. Hugs!
- January 1, 2021 at 6:21 am #425794Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
- January 1, 2021 at 6:16 am #425793Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5612 timesBeen thanked: 2320 times
Hi, welcome, and Happy New Year, Roz.
you have found the warmest, most supportive site on the web, welcome to our home.
there are girls here in every stage of their “development”, from not real sure, to have dressed all my life.
So relax, look around, read the stories and posts, and get to know us all as we do you. Jump in anytime, and ask any questions you may have, the information here is incredible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.