Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Happy New Year Everyone!   I just wanted to say “Hi”!

I’ve came across this site and looking forward to being here.  I’m a crossdresser and my wife knows and supports my dressing.  I’m grateful for her support as I know that spouses of Crossdresser do not always have this.  My feminine side and my enjoyment of wearing feminine clothes.  I would love to chat with others like myself.  I’m would like to learn more about myself and to be on a site that is here to support us.

I hope to get to know some of you in the future.

Hugs,

Rachel

Anonymous

Happy New Year Rachel!

Welcome to CDH.

You have come to the right place for support and to learn.

Take a tour of the site especially the forms and don’t be afraid to ask questions and share experiences.

Jessica

Jessica,

Thank you and I will and I do want to learn more and look forward to exploring this site.

Rachel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel   welcome and happy new years to you. Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Reachel, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place. Think most of the gals on the site enjoy a good natter. I know I do. Sounds like you have a fab wife. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Nicole
      Lady

Hi Rachel,

It’s nice to meet you!!!  Hopefully you will enjoy this website as much as I do.  I’ve found it a very warm and friendly site where we can be our true selves.

💕 Nicole

Hi Rachel,

Happy New Year Year.  Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Happy New Year Rachel! and welcome to C.D.H. its nice to meet you and have you here. lots of friendly ladies out here and under standing.

Hi Rachel Nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. As other lovely ladies have said you joined the best CD site there is on the internet so get settled in relax and kick your heels off and enjoy your self .. You are a new sister and family member so do us a little favor go back to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better .. There is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding girl .. As for friends here there are so many from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with .. Read many wonderful stories on the forums and join it with comments .. We all are very supportive here as you having a wonderful wife she is a gem here as mine also is very supportive see we have something in common allready  .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Happy New Year Rachel.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Rachel!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?