Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Pride Month has officially arrived and is being kicked off in a big way on June 4. Procter & Gamble® (P&G) and iHeartMedia have come together for the star-studded “Can’t Cancel Pride” virtual relief benefit for the LGBTQ+ community.

2021 “Can’t Cancel Pride,” hosted by Elvis Duran and Bebe Rexha, will feature performances and appearances from Brothers OsborneBusy PhillipsDemi LovatoGus KenworthyHayley KiyokoJennifer HudsonJoJo SiwaLil Nas XMarshmelloMJ RodriguezNina WestP!NKRicky Martin and more. And aside from her hosting duties, Rexha will also be taking the stage to perform her song “Sacrifice.”

The one-hour benefit special, produced by iHeartMedia and P&G, will stream on June 4 at 9pm on iHeartRadio’s TikTokYouTubeFacebookInstagram TV pages, iHeartRadio’s Pride Radio and Revry, as well as broadcast on iHeartMedia radio stations nationwide and on the iHeartRadio app. The event will also be available on demand via iHeartRadio’s TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram TV pages, IHeartRadio’s PrideRadio.com and Revry throughout Pride Month until Thursday, June 30.

I know I am a little late Robyn, but tell me something good that you did during PRIDE month? I missed it completely due to not being fully developed like I thought I was going to be. Please tell me you celebrated PRIDE month in some type of way. Let me live vicariously through you gurl!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?