Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

This weekend  celebrates the 38th Annual Parade and Pride Event in Northampton, Massachusetts. It usually draws close to 30,ooo folks. The parade route goes through the center of town on Main Street and ends at the Tri-County Fair Grounds. Gwenn and I have watched the parade in years past, last year we went to the event and had a blast.  It is family friendly with lots of wonderful events and vendors. Happens rain or shine. So will be heading down and checking it out again.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Michelle, have fun! hope you have a great time, shame i will not be there! sounds fun 🙂

Fiona xxx

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Glad to hear that it’s family-friendly my limited familiarity with parades like that is the they aren’t which is a real shame. Decades ago I saw a TV magazine feature on Northampton and it’s prevalence of lesbian couples. It was the first time I heard the term lipstick lesbians. I don’t remember much more about the program except that one of the couples they featured like to have makeup on and the other didn’t. That and the name of the city is about all I remember about it.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

The parade was a lot of fun.  Saw quite a few familiar faces march by.  That’s what I get for living and working in a small city.  Sadly the fair grounds were pretty muddy thanks to all the rain and of course the rain that decided to fall while there.  Over all it was great and here’s to next year having a sunnier day.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Glad you both enjoyed it Michelle!
      Cyn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?