This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  *skippy1965(Cynthia) 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Michelle Liefde
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 973

This weekend  celebrates the 38th Annual Parade and Pride Event in Northampton, Massachusetts. It usually draws close to 30,ooo folks. The parade route goes through the center of town on Main Street and ends at the Tri-County Fair Grounds. Gwenn and I have watched the parade in years past, last year we went to the event and had a blast.  It is family friendly with lots of wonderful events and vendors. Happens rain or shine. So will be heading down and checking it out again.

Hugs,

Michelle

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     *skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 108
    Replies: 1191

Glad you both enjoyed it Michelle!
    Cyn

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 973

The parade was a lot of fun.  Saw quite a few familiar faces march by.  That’s what I get for living and working in a small city.  Sadly the fair grounds were pretty muddy thanks to all the rain and of course the rain that decided to fall while there.  Over all it was great and here’s to next year having a sunnier day.

Deanna Lund 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 149

Glad to hear that it’s family-friendly my limited familiarity with parades like that is the they aren’t which is a real shame. Decades ago I saw a TV magazine feature on Northampton and it’s prevalence of lesbian couples. It was the first time I heard the term lipstick lesbians. I don’t remember much more about the program except that one of the couples they featured like to have makeup on and the other didn’t. That and the name of the city is about all I remember about it.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Fiona-Ann Moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 350
    Replies: 1170

Hi Michelle, have fun! hope you have a great time, shame i will not be there! sounds fun 🙂

Fiona xxx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account