Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

Looks like a retail holiday.  Not sure if it’s national.  But August 10 th was designated as National Shapewear Day.  For those summer sundresses one might just need to pick up a few items.

Wishing you all a wonderful day and a happy Shapewear day!

Alice

Anonymous

Happy shapewear day..!!!!

……oh goodness Alice….where will it all……. end???

Hips hips…… hooray !!!…. and no ifs or iffy butts!!!!

Grace xx

Hi Grace,

Great question!   Perhaps, additional padding is necessary.

Alice

I just recieved a new set of Rago underthings too.  Just in time.

The question is, since all 3 pieces are white, can I still wear them after Labor Day?

PaulaF

Great., only thing is i have some shapewear, would LOVE some rago shape wear so beautiful but its a little pricey for me
      Wendy

Anonymous
      Lady

Broad shoulders and a narrow butt…. goodness I need shapewear!

Yayyy !!!

To celebrate shapewear day, I have on order a singlet shapewear from amazon.  Awaiting for it to be shipped.

Anonymous

Happy Shapewear day all also guess what day it is now too National underwear day hehe oh as us ladies say panties and etc wear.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Alice shapewear day now that sound s like heaven for me I am a shapewear holic. I have lots of Corselettes and Girdles I can’t wear them enough, there is no better feeling for me being compressed into  my Corselettes.

Love Sarah

xx

Hi Sarah,

Seems a perfect match for you and your wardrobe.

Alice

Trisha
      Duchess

So I thought I would post up on here my findings on Nikki and Joliet silicone hips bum and thigh shape wear. I purchased these just in time to go to Cincinnati for an all girl getaway. I prepped just as they said and used the stay dry and Hollister adhesive per directions. I put these on Saturday morning and wore them for 30hrs straight. I drove, walked, sat, walked some more, then slept, then walked sat etc. They where perfect. Never moved, needed no adjustment and performed flawlessly.  Worth every penny.

Pics in my profile.

💕

Trisha

Hi Holly,

Great reply!  Congrats on your slender figure.

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?