• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all my new girlfriends here at CDH a very Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving!

It’s been such a tremendous experience being here since I joined only a short week ago. Thank you to all who have reached out to me with support, kindness, and love. Finding CDH is one of the things I’m very thankful for this year.

Paulette

Anonymous

Thanks Paulette. I too am so very greatfull for all of you here on CDH. I can’t believe it has only 2 months since I joined. HAPPY THANKGIVING to you and Everyone here in CDH. XOXO

Happy and safe holiday to all, and yes i am thankful for this great site C.D.H. i have found lots of tips and found new friends that i can talk to. have a great holiday

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

And happy thanksgiving to you to all here at cdh and to you and your family Paulette. everyone have a safe holiday 🌹

praise god we are all here to celebrate thanksgiveing and at cdh yes

Anonymous

Amen to that Frances

All wishes to you and welcome.

Happy Thanksgiving Girls….Just like many of you I am very thankful to have found this site.  Today was the first Thanksgiving that I under dressed with panties and thigh high hose and it felt wonderful….I imagined I was a pretty hostess inside.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Kisses

Brienna

Hi Paulette…….Happy Thanksgiving girl. Hope your day was great and coming weekend even better. Our Thanksgiving was a month ago and I did not cook my turkey….will save for Christmas. Hugs and Kisses…….

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving girlfriend’s

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?