- October 10, 2020 at 9:36 am #392734Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
This weekend in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving.
A special Happy long weekend holiday to the ladies in Canada.
And for all of us perhaps to step back and reflect on the past the journey ahead and the things we are thankful for.
- October 14, 2020 at 7:14 am #394484
- October 14, 2020 at 6:25 am #394474Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 271Replies: 1428Has thanked: 6103 timesBeen thanked: 4945 times
- October 14, 2020 at 6:04 am #394470
- October 12, 2020 at 12:25 am #393330Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 370Has thanked: 2119 timesBeen thanked: 1726 times
- October 11, 2020 at 9:29 pm #393303
- October 10, 2020 at 4:17 pm #392880Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1928Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 3445 times
- October 10, 2020 at 1:44 pm #392824Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 751Has thanked: 6302 timesBeen thanked: 2244 times
Hi Caroline nice to meet you and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and all our girlfriends from Canada have fun and enjoy your family and forget about covid .
Hugs Stephanie Bass
- October 10, 2020 at 1:31 pm #392813Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 252Has thanked: 2784 timesBeen thanked: 912 times
- October 10, 2020 at 12:25 pm #392789Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 101Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 367 times
Yes, thanksgiving weekend and I’m looking forward to a roadtrip with my wife as Kelly. We feel we need to leave the house even if it’s just to take a walk in a park or so. We plan to go to a nearby town where Kelly can walk in the open during the day for the first time ever.
As for food, that will be on Monday when our son will come over.
- October 10, 2020 at 11:08 am #392757Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 68Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
hope all you canadian beauties have a terrific and safe thanksgiving!!
heres a funny thanksgiving joke we have here in michigan
what do turkeys and Detroit lions have in common? they will both be getting slaughtered on thanksgiving.
- October 10, 2020 at 10:17 am #392745Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 560Has thanked: 2453 timesBeen thanked: 2661 times
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian sisters. Yes, we have it early up here, at least we are smart enough to have it when we still have a choice of clothes to wear in the warmer weather. Enjoy your time with family this weekend everyone. Covid or no, let’s give thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.