Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies…

This weekend in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving.

A special Happy long weekend holiday to the ladies in Canada.

And for all of us perhaps to step back and reflect on the past the journey ahead and the things we are thankful for.

Caroline

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian sisters.  Yes, we have it early up here, at least we are smart enough to have it when we still have a choice of clothes to wear in the warmer weather. Enjoy your time with family this weekend everyone.  Covid or no, let’s give thanks.

Stevie

Anonymous

hope all you canadian beauties have a terrific and safe thanksgiving!!

heres a funny thanksgiving joke we have here in michigan

what do turkeys and Detroit lions have in common? they will both be getting slaughtered on thanksgiving.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Yes, thanksgiving weekend and I’m looking forward to a roadtrip with my wife as Kelly. We feel we need to leave the house even if it’s just to take a walk in a park or so. We plan to go to a nearby town where Kelly can walk in the open during the day for the first time ever.

As for food, that will be on Monday when our son will come over.

/kt

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving Caroline, and to all the Canadian ladies on here, have fun, keep safe.

Amanda xx

Hi Caroline nice to meet you and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and all our girlfriends from Canada  have fun and enjoy your family and forget about covid .

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian sisters!

Alice

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! (I’m beyond full even as I write this)

Anonymous

Hello

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Canadian girls……and the goddess Sarah McLachlan….

Huggs from across the pond in England

grace     🇨🇦🥂🍗🥂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.    xx

Anonymous

It’s a little late… Happy Thanksgiving!! Had a great weekend with family!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends

Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹 🌹 🌹

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?