• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Girlfriends
      Happy Thanksgiving to you and SO’s in your life. I’m most thankful for my supportive SO. A loving family though don’t know about Ginger. Also for my CDH sisters luv and encouragement. What are you gals thankful for?
      Be safe. Stay beautiful and positive.
      Blessings Luvs Hugs
      Ginger

Take the words out of my mouth girlfriend Ginger  a great Thanksgiving message to all here on CDH.. As for thankful  yes for my wonderful supportive wife our kids grandkids and he he great grandkids whew .. A mouthful and of coarse all our wonderful sisters here on CDH  all across the world big hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Happy Thanksgiving Ginger!

Alice

I am thankful that God gave me a great day to take my 89 year old mom to the hospital for a stress test which she passed. We got her home and shared a tasty bowl of chili and a coffee.

Thanksgiving Mashup:

I might have a fancy car, diamonds in the back, sunroof top, digging the scene with a gangster lean but I’m thankful for what I’ve got and I’ve got you, babes.

Ginger and all –

Have a happy thanksgiving! Best wishes to all of you! It’s been a tough few months here… Lucky and thankful to be alive. Had a bad accident two months ago and lucky to have survived. Still recovering but I’ll get there. Thankful for family and children and grandchildren. All in all could have been much worse. Still need some physical therapy, but it will be a brighter 2023. Looking forward to making more connections and more meaningful connections here. Good mental therapy to have like minded soul’s to converse with!

All the best to everyone on CDH. Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

Rachel

Anonymous

Rachel

Prayers for continued  recovery

Hugs and blessings

Ginger

Julie
      Lady

Today will be good. Hope you girls have fabulous day as well.

Ginger and all the others on CDH –

Happy Thanksgiving, may your day be filled with joy and thankfullness for all you have in life.

I am thankful for a loving wife who accepts and understands me.  I am thankful for my family and friends and my health.  I and thankful to be able to share this part of me with the lovely ladies of CDH.

Enjoy your day and remember it is the turkey that gets stuffed, we do have our girlish figures to think about.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Happy Thanksgiving to all you U.S. girls. I am thankful for the opportunities in life leading to living my life as the woman I was destined to be. Thankful for my family friends and neighbors who accept and support me as the person I am.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?