Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you get to share a big meal with your loved ones. I am thankful that I live in a country where you can do want you want and be who you want to be.

Kerri

Thea
      Lady

Well said Kerri!  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving: I want to particularly wish it to, and give thanks for, all the wonderful ladies here who have been so kind, loving , thoughtful, wise and non- judgemental to me since I joined CHD just a few short months ago!

Love Thea xxx

Gwyneth
      Lady

Happy Thanksgiving from Gwyneth! I love all of you! I will be with family in just a few hours.

Gwyn

Yeah , Kerri aren’t You the lucky one being a resident outside the U.S . Some weeks ago I posted a warning post/ thread on on how NOT To Be confrontational, antagonist, argumentative, or sour, pouty mood at the Thanksgiving Table, Post a sign in your door. “ Check your attitude , politics, religion, personal questions, and freakin ‘ iPhone’at the Door.

Thanksgiving is the time for a Nice family reunion gathering of peace, good will and good food- with no contentious  anxiety

Happy Thanksgiving Kerri!

Alice

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
      Princess - Annual

Wonderful message Kerri!  I am thankful that CDH is here for not just me, but all of us.  Thankful for my young friend Michela in Florence, Italia who has supoorted me through numerous painful purges.  Five weeks ago as I sat with her in her kitchen, she said a few things that were said at the right moment in my life and that gave me the courage to finally admit to myself that “Carla” is real and has been wanting to be real since I first opened my mother’s  panty drawer at age 4.  I now have my own email address, Instagram account and FB page as Calla Blance Dubois!  As a 66 year old new gal, I am thankful that I woke up breathing.  Ultimately, I am thankful for the sanity offered here at CDH.   You all have helped me to feel safe, more confident, and more importantly, no longer alone.

Happy Thanksgiving Kerri!

xx

Hi Kerri same to you girlfriend having dinner with friends this afternoon as only close family feeling sickly so wife and i changed directions and ate with some friends get to gether .. Happy for all who get to be with friends or family enjoy your turkey day ..

Stephanie Bass

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Kerri,

I’m a country girl too! I own 20 beautiful acres, and yes, I can do what I want, and be who I want to be. My family and I were invited over to my neighbor’s place for Thanksgiving, and we had a nice meal and get-together. I love country living. ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving. 🦃

Revel

Kerri –

Happy Thanksgiving – hope you had a good day.

XOXO
      Suzanne

happy turkey day

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?