Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tracy H
      Lady

Hello,

I am happy to be here. I am a crossdresser from Michigan. I have been dressing for most of my life, however until our kids were grown my chances were very limited. My wife is not a huge fan of this hobby but she doesn’t stop me either. I ask her advice before I buy new clothes some of the time and she gives me honest feedback about my choices.

I hope to get to know more of you.

Tracy

A big warm welcome to CDH Tracy!!

Welcome Tracy! It is a blessing to have wives accept our passion, however reluctant they may be. I know of many girls who do not have that luxury and must do it in secret. It looks from your profile you have yet to venture “out and about” as Tracy. I encourage you to consider it, but not until you feel fully ready. I think you will discover how exciting and fun it can be. I also note your comments about bra wearing. Though I know of a lot of girls who are into panties and nylons, but to me wearing a bra is the ultimate in femininity. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tracy,

CDH is the place where you will find the welcome that all of us CDs would like to have outside of these web pages.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Hi Tracy nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down there road in life..  So when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tracy as she journeys down her girly path in life ..  Yea girlfriend having a wife who at least some what supports you is a blessing as many here including myself here that also do so happy for you .. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a click away from you.. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hopt to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tracy,

welcome to this heavenly accepting place!
      💕Lara

Welcome, you come to the right place with lots of ladies offering very good advice.

Anonymous

We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Tracy.  Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you and to have you here.  This is a great place I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Susan

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Tracy!

Hi Tracy it’s nice to meet you, welcome to CDH,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tracy happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Tracey,

And believe me all the girls at CDH are glad you decided to join our sister hood. You will love it here, it is with out a doubt the classiest CD site on the internet. Jump in with both heels and don’t be afraid to join in on the chats or forums. I look forward to hearing more about you.

Love,

Trish

Hi Tracy.Welcome to this wonderful site.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tracy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?