• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wish to take this early Opportunity to wish all our American sisters the very best Thanksgiving you can possibly have, under the circumstances in which we all find ourselves.
      May you all be blessed with health and happiness, and be thankful for life, it is the greatest gift of all
      Hugs, Regine

Awww…🤗❤️

Thank you Regine!  I wish you and your family the very same!

XO – Robyn ❤️

Anonymous

A safe and happy Thanksgiving to all you gorgeous girls across the ocean from lil’ old Gracey in England..

…it’s a day when families gather ( if possible )…… and turkeys are extremely nervous!!!!

Enjoy girls…..huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Happy thanksgiving day to all the American sisters on here, have great day. Keep safe, enjoy sweeties.

Love from Amanda from across the pond. Xx

Anonymous

Thank you all wishing us a happy safe day! We live in crazy times, but many of us have so much to feel grateful for! Never forget those in need and lend a hand or kind word.

Hugs to everyone!

Kay

Thank you so much Regine, and all of you UK sisters.  I will be with my sister and her family in the afternoon to have a nice big home cooked meal, then probably a long evening drive outside of town before having to change for work tonight.

Everyone, American or not, have a very safe and pleasant day in everything you do.

HUGS!!!

PaulaF

Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies!

Alice

Anonymous

Yes. Happy Thanksgiving from Oz.

Thanksgiving sounds like such a great family holiday. We don’t have it here and Christmas dinner is a near equivalent. We often do the full meal even though it might be 100F in the shade outside.
      (We also do ‘Christmas in July’ – great excuse for yet another bang up Christmas dinner type meal).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?