Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

Yes, you read that title right. It’s after midnight here so that makes it Friday the 23rd of April. Some would tell you that today is earth day.

Happy Earth Day everyone!!!

I was watching videos today on youtube. Managed to watch some very good ones concerning men wearing skirts. For the most part the videos were all very positive and there were quite a few skirts that I would love to own. Needless to say I use the free version of youtube so I am forced to watch some commercials in exchange for watching videos for free.

Apparently there is a birth control brand called Annovera. Their commercial said that today would be National Vagina Appreciation Day.

OMG, I almost soiled myself!!!

No matter what I think you should use one of the many reasons to celebrate today. Earth day, V-J-J day, TGIF. Pick one or make one up and have a great day !!!!

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hello Autumn…hope your Friday is great ❤️….

Well after my Y- front purge last week….how about – – –

Happy

” wearing panties 365 days a year ” day!!!…..

( except leap years…I get an extra day..yay!!! )..

WARNING – please don’t get your Aloe Vera and your Annovera mixed up!!!

Grace xx

Never heard of Va-J-J Day, but I do live out on the prairie just about the middle of nowhere.

What kind of party favors would we need to get to celebrate?  Being a person with the ‘proclivities ‘ I have, I would be pretty lost in the celebration.

Really, the only vaj that interests me is the one I am working towards owning in the near future if plans all work out.  Then I  can celebrate.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.

Oooooh My Autumn lol

So many possible replies, so few of them PC.

Even if properly equipped, having the entire nation appreciate it?, that would be a stretch.

Happy NVAD

Thanks for the early laugh

Liv

Anonymous

Hi, Autumn,

I appreciate EVERYTHING about GGs; that’s why I try so hard to emulate them…and that’s all I can say, and still be PG-rated.

Bettylou

TGIF Autumn!

Alice

Apparently I got married on N.V.A.D. Who knew 21 years ago?

e.v.

Anonymous

Thank you for the compliments Gen…❤️❤️❤️…

will you do your Elmer fudd impersonation????

Anonymous

Magic 😂😂

Lisa, I do believe that the NDD would be to remember just politicians, male and female.  That way, none of them would be able to complain of unequal representation.

PaulaF

Hi Lisa,

There is a National Bob day!

Alice

Lisa,

I cant speak for all of the U.S. but here in New York I see plenty of people who prove it’s National Dick Day everyday

[postquote quote=487258]

Bettylou,

I suppose this means National A.H. day is the Tuesday after the first Monday in November 😉

Anonymous

Actually, to remember politicians, one must choose a different nearby portion of the anatomy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?