Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Some time ago I discovered that I had a condition that was causing nutrient malabsorption. Up until then – and almost certainly because of that condition – I had been very thin.

But as a direct result of getting treatment, I gained thirty pounds within a year.

This obviously caused some problems. I now have to reduce and hide my stomach with waist cinchers and padding. (The extra fat in my chest has actually been beneficial.) But the one part of my body that has really suffered the most, crossdressing-wise, is my shoulders, which are now that of a linebacker.

I’ve read all the tricks on how to hide your shoulders, and I’ve changed my eating and physical activity habits to try to lose weight. But I wanted to know if there is anything that I can do (not surgery!) to specifically reduce my shoulder size.

Has anybody out there been overweight, found their shoulders unconvincing, and managed to bring them back under control? How did you do it? What was your exercise regimen like?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?