Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My so dyes her hair and we will be doing it tonight. We have the two boxes of her color and this one box of light auburn. I have been growing my hair for about the last year and a half to see what it would look like. Well I tell you it’s shoulder length, light brown with blonde and strawberry blonde highlights naturally. I have what I call 1980’s hair its curly in a Farra Faucet way, my so says most girls would love to have hair like mind.  So why not change the color and see what that looks like. I may not have this long hair for long.

I dye my hair. It is mostly brown but white ones are sneeking in. So , we dye them away. I know I am vain but can’t help it! In for a penny, in for a pound!

Dame Veronica

I haven’t dyed my hair yet, but I keep thinking about it. My hair is quite long and reaches a short ways down my torso. I guess I just get nervous that people will notice… but then again, I already grew it out, and I only ever get compliments. I’d also like bangs… but I think that might be a dead giveaway.

Anonymous

I’m afraid it’s going to have to be pretty wigs for me…my natural hair is thinning terribly. I really would like the experience of growing my hair out, so I could go to a nice salon for a feminine cut and have highlights…sigh…

Hugs,

Shawna

Hi Girls………..No need to worry about dying hair. None of the kits last more than 6 weeks, before washing out back to normal. Go for it. Just don’t buy outdated or cheap kits.

Dame Veronica

I do, as a man, do to my vanity. But I only do it lightly as to leave some silver in there.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I began dyeing my hair this past winter and I gotta say that it has helped improve how I feel when en homme. And I like the short hair look while I am en femme at times as well. Besides, I spent a decade being gray and white, of course I am extremely lucky that my SO is a professional stylist.

Hugs,

Michelle

So far not much has been said by anyone. I like it and may keep it as long as my hair stays long.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

On the wrong side of “3 score and ten”, I dont have any left to dye!! (LOL) and whats there is as grey as a storm cloud..

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?