Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Although my wife is not 100% with me being so feminine, she always seems to want to borrow my things lol

She asked if she could wear my brand new black panties the other day and has in the past asked to borrow my bra, leggings, tops, stockings, makeup and earrings. She says I have nicer lingerie and clothes than she does hahahaha!!!!

I don’t know why but I find that so amusing lol

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats great you can share. You and your wife must be the same size.

My wife borrows my panties at times but nothing else would fit her. Some of my panties she likes and keeps.

I just put some new panties in her drawer lol

My X used to borrow some of my clothes when I  was alot smaller which I didn’t mind, but when my daughter became old enough I couldn’t keep any makeup. I guess I had all that they needed and they figured that I could buy more

Anonymous

I may borrow some of Terri’s earrings now and then, She likes big and flashy. Sometimes a tunic, we’re not that close in size.

Be ohhhhh so grateful 👍to think of borrowing your Panties!!!! Stockings and lingerie. Next try showing her( trepidly ) how to apply makeup😉

I’m not as good with makeup, she usually tell me to sit down so she can fix it for me lol

That’s a daily double! To be pampered by your wife in your own home spa 😉💄

Dayna
      Lady

Yes she does, more like we do share and swap things from bras, tops,nightgowns, and a wig or 2, and ironic that we where the same size shoe lucky me !

Oh how I wish my wife and I had the same shoe size, your very lucky

I’ll ask aside a addendum question; besides borrowing each other’s clothes, has anyone’s wife or SO made you up in full makeup and style your wig then went out with you as two girlfriends for the day? Mine has !

J J
      Lady

My wife never seems to have stockings when she needs them, so I offer a new pair of mine on occasion. Once on a trip she forot her bathing suit so I offered one of my bikinis, but alas the bottom did not fit her, it was too small (I don’t have much of a butt, and hers is beautifully round.)

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I do not have an SO but a sister of mine has borrowed a dress when she was visiting and a bit of make up as we were invited to dinner. A cousin came visiting had broken a heel on her boots and luckily she has the same size feet as me so I loaned her a pair. I was going to a fancy dress party and it was being discussed at work. One girl had an idea on her outfit and was looking for an 80’s style dress. I had one in store from my early days and she borrowed that along with a wig.

My wife has borrowed slips and chemises even if they’re too big for her, just so we can lounge around in lingerie together and I have so much more than she does. We often share makeup and skincare products, especially lipstick as we tend to like the same shades. For other kinds of clothing, our styles are very different so not so much borrowing there. She did tell me that I look so good that she feels like she needs to “up her game”. She always says the nicest things to me ❤.

Back in the day, we were both close enough to the same size that we only had one panty drawer, one closet, one make-up kit. Her shoes pinced a bit, her bras left lingering red marks, otherwise we shared everything. We both have the same style, just a tad on the slutty side of flirty. Alas, the tummy bulge has made it impossible to get into her dresses, but she can still wear all of my things, they just fit loosley.

Hi Michelle well no ha ha as we are both differant sizes im a bit larger girl than she is..  On accasion she will try a pair of hose but thats it .. She will admitt  that im the girly one in our house not her ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I had a nightmare once where my ex wore one of my trampier outfits…..

But I digress. This has never happened IRL.

Probably would have been a lot of fun if in real life you both wore trampy outfits and went out for a night of it lol

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Hell no! Not that ex!

I don’t think that “borrowed” describes our situation. For example a week ago I bought a packet of three panties now I have only one; we are only one size different. I don’t think I will see the other two again in my undies drawer so “purloined” is more apt. But that is fine as it means she really accepts my dressing. When we go out to eat we often wear the same style bra and panties; his and hers we joke. The difference is that I don’t wear forms when out so her C bra is filled and mine is not. Best, Marlene.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My wife will use or “steal’ makeup and nail polish. Sometimes a pair of tights.

Ironically she stole my male parker. She loves it.

My girlfriend and I were making plans to attend a wedding and she told me that she would be looking for a new dress. I told her that a wrap dress would be very flattering for her and she should consider that. She then looked at me straight in the eye, and asked me if I had a wrap dress that she could try on. I told her that I did not, because at the time I didn’t. A month later I ended up purchasing a wrap dress that you see in my photo collection.

Hi Michelle my wife doesn’t know I’m a crossdresser, so she hasn’t borrowed any of my things, over the years I’ve tried a lot of her things on from her dresses to skirts and tops, I’ve tried her bra’s on too but the cups were to big she is a double DD and I’m an Acup, so i buy my own bra’s,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I was out shopping with my wife and we went into a retro shop and they had vintage clothing at the back and i saw a really gorgeous purple velvet dress 👗 and i had to bite my lip because i couldn’t tell my wife that i wanted to buy it X

My fiancé borrows my things all the time. She has borrowed panties, tights, leggings, tops and skirts, dresses. She flat out stole one top. She borrowed and when she got home I hear this top is now mine. It has never returned to my side of the closet lol.

In all fairness, she has given me a lot of things she either doesn’t like any more or doesn’t fit her any more. I have got probably 1/4 of my wardrobe this way. She knows she is free to borrow any of my things any time she wants. I feel it’s a very fair trade for letting me be myself.

Jessica

Girls always share and that will happen sometimes but on the bright side you will gain some other things down the road the same way lol

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I had an experience last week. My granddaughter borrowed a pair of my Disney princess socks.

Cassie

My wife never seems to bring enough panties when we travel so she has asked to borrow mine on occasion. My panties are so much prettier and more feminine than hers, so I love it when she wears mine.

Hugs,

Emily

My wife was desperately in need of a new bra, so I loaned her mine. She bought three new ones, but they were cheap and don’t hold her in so she kept my beautiful, black bra. I’m totally okay with that, especially since I got those three new bras in exchange!

Hugs! Jill

yes, mostly my lipstick.  She stopped buying her own and has been using my collection.

I recognize the colours I buy, and the shade of red lipstick I buy I know she will never consider, plus the ones I buy have staying power so unless you use makeup remover, just wiping it off with a kleenex won’t wipe it clean.  So I know she has been using my lipstick.

I gave her a pair of my tights last winter when it was super cold out.  She usually walks to work and the tights help keep her thighs warm.

Maya Sol
      Lady

Yes! But I can’t blame her because I’m doing the same thing 🙂 I’m borrowing for her and she’s borrowing from me. Simple.

We’re nowhere near the same size. She ganks my old t-shirts for sleep tops but that’s about it. I try to keep her supplied in pretty things of her own so she doesn’t feel left behind. It’s as much fun shopping to meet her tastes as it is to shop for things for me so it’s win-win as far as I’m concerned.

Mine has acknowledged I have panties but not borrowed.

My boyfriend has never asked to borrow anything but I would let him if he asked!

We’re not the same size but she recently needed a black camisole and asked if I had one. So I gave it to her (I tend to order stuff a little tight!) and it fit for the most part. We’re also DADT so that was big deal for me. 🙂

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

My wife and I are about the same size, in secret I would try on something she has so I could see what size I needed to buy, instead of many return trips to the store to get the right one. But in secret I say because I’ve been told to never wear her clothes but as time has gone by that has soften a little bit and although she still doesn’t want me to wear her clothes she will use them to make suggestions on what to wear, a big step I feel from Sherri first coming out to her. She has borrowed a few slips from me but that is the extent of borrowing clothing. So Michelle and all you girls who answered yes, you’re all very lucky ladies!

Sherri

My wife hasn[t borrowed any of my things yet, but we do have an agreement that we can borrow from each other, just ask first.  In the past she has given me some of her clothes that she no longer wore or didn’t care for – they ranged from dresses, blouses, nighties, bra, panties, a corset and pantyhose.

XOXO
      Suzanne

My bride has donated a couple dresses she bought, didn’t like, and gave to me rather than return them.  She even gave me a thee pack of panties that she bought, tried on, and didn’t like.  I love them and she often finds them in the laundry – a nice reminder of “Kathy’s” presence in our lives. One time she was in the house helping to get our granddaughter ready for a middle school costume contest. I was sitting outside at my outdoor kitchen, enjoying a beer and a cigar.  She came out and quietly asked me if I had any red lipstick – it would have completed the girls makeup for the contest.  Sadly, I had no red lipstick in my makeup bag so I couldn’t help.  I was very pleased that she thought to ask “Kathy” for help.  My granddaughter using my makeup would have been kinda fun.  I did buy some red lipstick a few days later.  I love the look when I get dressed up.

MY wife has this agreement, this is what she likes to say

Whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine, the only great thing about this is I’m a size 18 she is a size 8, I have more makeup than she has and we share skin care as our skin is very similar

For 6 of the 8 years from 2004 through 2011 I worked in Taiwan. My wife would visit me for 5 or 6 months during the winter. I brought a few items with me for underdressing, but only for when I wasn’t working. I didn’t want to create any issues being in a foreign country and 8,000 miles from home.

As this was before I started using breast forms, I would wear underbust enhancers. My real size was a 38A bra, but they were hard to find. My solution was a 36A with an extender. One weekend, my wife and I were going to a semi-dressy company function. She was agonizing over what to wear as she needed a white or light colored bra. Finally she asked me if I had anything that would work. I took the extender off a beige bra that I had and it worked for her. There was some spillage as she was about a C cup, but Close Enough!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Other than jewelery my wife hasn’t ever borrowed things from me. The main reason being she’s a size 18, and I’m a 12, though I’ve borrowed a wrap from her.

Amy

A couple of years ago my unapproving wife asked if she could try on my black pumps since she was going to go out with her girlfriends and was having some sort of shoe crisis. To be honest I was absolutely floored (and still am) she would even have asked me given her dislike for my dressing, but I let her try them on. I’m a size 11 women’s, she’s a 9, so they were too big. That was the first and only time she has ever asked to borrow anything.

Monica

yes my wife asked me if i had a pair of nice color nylons and i showed her the nylons i have and she took what color she wanted, she also borrowed my one dress that fir her back then other then that. she does not wear nothing sexy any more for we don’t go out much, i dress more feminine then she does, she wears pants and shirt not a blouse or skirt or dress or make up, just perfume and ear rings BIG DEAL wife bought me make up one year and gave me clip on ear rings that was her moms for her mom passed away 2 years ago.

We are not the same size up top but close on the bottom. We share skirts and have traded many jeans or dress pants because of how they fit us. We share all of our jewelry , purses and belts. She takes my makeup all the time and we share lipstick. She buys low priced items and I do not so I told her to take mine as needed.

She has borrowed my half slip, panties, makeup and my small compact mirror when she went on a trip.  She tried to borrow a bra but her girls didn’t fit.

I always ask if she wants to borrow stockings or pantyhose but I don’t think she will ever wear them again so she always declines.

Susan.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?