Viewing 72 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Has the COVID-19 changed the time you have to express yourself as a woman?

It sure has changed my life. No more privacy. No telling when that will change.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Oops, I messed up and made the second and third choice the same. I have contacted Vanessa and hopefully she will make the needed changed. Sorry ladies!

Melinda
      Lady

I don’t get to dress much. I have a fifth grader at home who stays up later because of the crisis, so I dress less. I used to wear garments underneath when I exercised out of the house and that is happening less. I do think I will be able to go out in public more because there is just less public. I dress up during my weekly therapy because I have established that as private time and space. Of course, I went all out minus makeup and my wife used the bathroom and saw me through the cat door (I was in the basement). She has known for 13 years and seen pictures, but this was the first time she saw me dressed. Progress, I guess. Be well. Buy yourself something really pretty with your government check, ladies.

Seren
      Baroness

Semi lockdown with my o/h working from home = no dressing or playing for me for the foreseeable future. But, we are spending more time together, eating healthy food, and exercising etc which is good. Also we’ve had two ‘talks’ about ‘this’ side of my life.

Atm the greater good is more important than my needs.

S x

Leslie
      Lady

Definitely less time to dress up.  I am able to wear some clothes on occasion but not as often as I would like. My wife is supportive but does not want to see me with makeup, wig, or shoes.  Looking forward to some time alone.

Hippie
      Lady

Nothing has changed for me. I still wear daily. I am one of the lucky ones, so far. At the time of me writing this. No one in my county of Wisconsin has the virus as of yet.

I think its a good thing that I live in backwoods and over a hours drive to a city

Less time, kids home all day every day!!!

❤️B

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I think on date lines people are just paranoid to meet.</p>

Anonymous

Mine has been cut down quite a bit, my wife and I are quarantined and we haven’t been well so not really anything happening. My wife knows but I don’t want to poke the sleeping lion so to speak. Keep the peace, makes life much easier and happier.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I mostly dress in connection with my work and that hasn’t changed yet as Sweden so far has decided not to enforce a total lock down of the society. Should I be forced to stay home it would surely limit my possibilities since my wife doesn’t want to see me dressed or have anything to do with Marianne or her things. The kids on the other hand are all cool having her around and just call me dad regardless of my choice of clothes and presentation.

Anonymous

No opportunities to get dressed at all now.  Being firmly in the closet and with my wife and daughters all staying home, everything is on hold except logging in to CDH (thank goodness!).  It is very frustrating!

Scarlett398
      Princess

No but the warmer weather and the grass and the plants in the huge planting bed in this football field sized yard sure has changed the amount of Scarlett time I get now!

And the pollen falling on the two vehicles out in the driveway ain’t helpin’ my Scarlett time either!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!    Scarlett

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

No change here yet our jobs as of yet have not been affected and with the kids grown and out of the house there is no change here.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Except for underdressing 24/7, my Caty time has totally ceased. My beloved and I are in self isolation. I cant do my “charity business overnight (aka Caty), trips and she would not appreciate me dressing in front of her.

As oft mentioned on this site, we work on the DADT principle ’round here.

Caty

For me, I have definitely made lemonade out of the lemons.  I have dressed almost full time for the past 2 weeks.  I took off on a Friday, bringing my work computer home but no extra keyboard, mouse, cables, or even power cord.  I was only planning on attending a short meeting on Friday.  But that day they said you should now work from home.

On Sunday morning, fully dressed, I went into the building (using electronic badge access) to collect what I needed and to power down my monitors.  As expected, the place was deserted.  I packed up what was needed and headed out.  As I was heading down the corridor, I saw another car pull up.  Now I work in a large complex of buildings so the chance of knowing the other person was small.  Still, I ducked into a conference room converted into a ping-pong room, waited until I heard the door beep, and gave it more time for the person to pass.  When they didn’t, I figured they had gone a different way and made my way to the exit.  Afterwards I did some grocery shopping en femme.

That night my door heard about the “lock-down” (it was not a complete quarantine, more of a social distancing) and decided to help by breaking and getting stuck with the lock shut, locking me inside.  I had to cut the lock and then call a locksmith the next morning.  So for that day I wore leggings and a unisex feminine top.  After the locksmith left, I went grocery shopping for more items with my (adult) kids (the previous day was just for a few needed items). I pulled the necessities out of my purse and put it into my coat pocket (still wearing the leggings).  I put in my breast forms and worked from home the rest of the day, including ordering in pizza in the evening.  I left my bag in the car (having put things back in), taking only the car key and money to go into the store.  I hid the forms beneath my coat.

When my religious community decided to hold services online with video conferencing, I chose to connect by audio only.  A large part is not wanting to change and definitely not wanting to be seen en femme.  But also because I need a large screen to be able to see the prayers.  I recently got contacts because they could no longer improve my vision with glasses.  But now I’ve gone from being near-sighted my whole life to suddenly being far-sighted.  For anything that is close I magnifying glasses (readers).  Even on the large tablet, I need to magnify the text a bit more than 100% to be able to read it.  I also want the ability to mute myself easier without having to switch apps each time.  (Virtual conferencing works great, but it isn’t designed for people to sing or talk in unison because of the different internet delay times.  I choose to keep myself muted most of the time rather than add to the cacophony.)  I can easily mute a phone while having the prayers open on a PDF file.

Another day I went shopping I was wearing women’s jeans, and no breast forms.  And one other day I took a shower and just didn’t bother with my forms.

When the weather has cooperated, I have been taking walks around my block.  I live in a suburban/rural area.  A walk around the block for me is 2.5 or 2.9 miles.  One block has an extension shaped like a P, so if I take the extension I have a slightly longer walk.  There are no sidewalks, so I am walking in the street.  The few people I have seen are walking their dogs, are working in the yards, passing by on foot, running, bikes or cars, or there may be a family with young kids out in bikes or kiddie pedal cars.  I have been doing these walks for 10 months now en femme and continue to do so (and now with my contacts, I can actually see with my feminine sunglasses).  I wear a bit of makeup to cover my beard and a little contouring, but that’s it.  I will put on a wig only so my own long hair is less likely to be recognized.  When the weather doesn’t cooperate I’ll walk on my treadmill instead.

Since I am wearing Pals forms, I am even able to sleep in them without fear of damage.

So I have gone from changing when I get home from work or from evening errands to almost full time because of the virus.

Anonymous

A lot less customers stopping by and less unannounced visits by people and not many  places to go for my work plus being newly single means a lot more Bethany time. Needing to still get work done I usually have an old pair of women’s pants or jeans one of my older shirts on and usually a men’s long sleeve work shirt on but I’m in cute boots underdressed and now have my forms on almost always. And usually have eye makeup on at least And as soon as I’m done I dress up in something cute.

Yeah, Kathryn isn’t going out at all. But, I can dress however I want at home. Can’t wait to go shopping again!

As I know I’m going to be home for longer periods of time I more freely experiment

This inadvertantly exposed me a bit recently as I was called out to an urgent service job. I went with bright neon pink nailpolish, leftover mascara and full bra. The nailpolish was noticed! and commented on.

I feel that options 3 and 4 (same time, time has not changed) are basically the same and probably should be combined.

Araminta.

There should have been an option that less time is available because we cant go to a safe place out to dress

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are right, I did mess up. The third possible answer was supposed to be saying less time to dress. Sorry, I tried to change it but do many had already voted Vanessa I think just decided to let it go.

We have increased our work hours at the hospital as the owner wants all of our security shifts to overlap now, so I have been doing any shopping on the way home after I get off work, change into my nightie and crash.  The time I have off now is tight as we are getting 60 hours a week now, so when I am at home, I usually have been just staying in whatever I went to bed in until I need to get cleaned up and changed so I can go back to work and start it all over again.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Olivia , a positive comment on your nail polish ?

Ashley
      Lady

My usual girl time happens when everyone else goes to bed and I can stay up late and dress, which is almost always just weekends. Technically now that could be any time, but I’m trying to keep to something of a routine to keep from going totally nuts. So even though it’s very tempting to dress every night I’m still sticking to just weekends.

Down to practically zero time, with wife and kids around.

My wife self-isolated, so I spent a couple of uncomfortable weeks on the sofa – but at least I could wear a nightie, and had some good quality sleep, waking with a smile on my face and an aching in my limbs and back.

Underdressing is a given – I’ve done that for the past year and a half. I do not wear male underclothing.

Most of my jeans are now ladies, and I will step up my hunt for ladies trainers and tops that look male or neutral.

But it’s not the same as putting on makeup, a wig and dress or skirt and doing the whole 9 yards.

I’m hoping the low level femme will keep me going, but I am trying to negotiate with my wife, as I think it’s only fair to let the children know, even if they say that they don’t want me to dress around them – at least they would be informed and have the choice.

Keeping it hidden away is lying to them and I don’t think it’s a good thing to do.

Still, boundaries are to be pushed if progress is to be made, and open communication is far better than sulky, resenting silence.

Love Laura

There’s been no change to my dressing because thankfully I have a very supportive wife. One thing that is a positive: no one will just drop by the house while I am dressed! Since a lot fewer people are out I am actually considering dressing up for the first time locally when I am forced to go to the grocery store. Since Walmart has a early morning hour just for seniors(me!) it’s much less likely for me to be noticed. I have been out in public with my wife but never alone so it would be scary without her support. I do miss our clothes shopping excursions as we have great fun. We were going to take another trip away from home where I could be full time enfemme in public but that will have to wait. I wish that all here had a supportive spouse. It makes these trying times so much easier and less stressful. Stay healthy and safe…. Stephanie

I’m left with no time at all to dress as the few times I dressed was when working at home (alone) or evenings while working away…

Looking forward to resume and make up (no pun intented) for the lost time.

In the pipeline, I’ve got a plan to go out dressed, for a coffee or meal and a full makeover…

Anonymous

I ticked other. Mainly because although my time wearing my femme outfits hasn’t changed (why would it). It has changed what I wear. It has also allowed me to have hair coloured a colour I wouldn’t be allowed at work and my nails are longer than they have any right to be (no chance they would have survived work).

Anonymous

Covid 19 has cut my dressing ton”0”. I am isolated with my wife and she does not know.   She can’t  go visit and even if she did, there is no place to go dressed as Annie.    I’m safe.  I’m alive.   I’m healthy.    But Annie  is stifled.

Anonymous

as wife missed the last flight back home before all flights stopped, I am now alone…although cannot go out, try to enjoy dressing alone home, try new make-up techniques, my new clothes, wig and bra I ordered now being alone, it keeps me busy and do not have to think of someone comming, so all my female clothes are all over the bedroom… Would think now that I have the oportunity to dress all the time while I only dress when in the “female mood” once or twice a week!

Anonymous

I have much more time to dress now, but for the “wrong” reasons. My wife was hospitalized before the virus hit, and I was spending most of my days and every other night with her. No time and no energy to dress. Now, stuck at home, I stay dressed full-time, except for occasional trips for groceries – and I have even done that as Bettylou two times.

Other for me with children at home 24/7 I can not dress, I have female jeans and tops that I can wear every day that helps me from going nuts

Dont let croweds scare you i go to wallmart byself all the time i am a loner ok i go everwher ok so dont let that effect who you are your wife excpets you then thats what matters does not matter what others think just dont look at them or listen to what they say ok trust me i have done this more then once ok take care and will have sucess ok

Anonymous

I have not been able to dress at all, and probably will not for as long as this lasts.

I hate that. Anne will be able to get back out soon I hope!!

Anonymous

My time to dress up and be Rozalyne is virtually nill now, because we are on lock down and neither my wife or I can go out and we are stuck in the house together it’s impossible for me to dress up, you see my wife has no idea I’m a cross-dresser i know all about being truthful with her and telling her about my alter ego, but I’m just afraid of what she will do, so Rozalyne is back in the closet for the foreseeable future, i hope it’s not to long before she can come out again x hugs Roz xxxxx everyone take care of yourselves until this virus has gone xxxxx

Anonymous

Actually it gives me more time to be me. My company wants people to limit their time in the office (due to COVID-19). They said if you can work from home then do so. I’m a drafter/designer/engineer using AutoCAD and Revit. Today I started working from home so when I got dressed this morning I was able to wear more than just panties (under my male clothing). I have panties, bra, DD forms, a silky soft blouse, and yoga pants, oversized crochet sweater, along with some ballet flats. At lunchtime, I’ll take the dog out for a walk around the yard, I live alone out in the country so my yard is somewhat private. Self-isolation isn’t such a bad thing after all. When this is over and have to bo back to working in the office leaving Keelee at home, that will be a drag.

Anonymous

Wife working from home, daughter finished school so that’s Nichola done and dusted until lockdown measures are possibly relaxed.

At end of the day, as long as we all stay fit and healthy that’s the main thing.

It’s tough Laura. Just stay tough. When Laura comes out, she so needs to. It just who we are!!!

COVID-19 has stopped completely my dressing 🙁

My clothes and shoes are kept by another crossdresser in another city, therefore if I cannot visit her, I cannot get dressed.

Also, my plans to purchase make-up and my first outing as a girl have been postponed.

Summarising, everything but entering to CDH and talk to some girls has been halted.

xoxo

Daisy

Leonara
      Ambassador

Carolyn,
      What a great topic…thank you for letting the ladies express their limitations to dress..
      Although my wife knows she prefers I dress when she is not home… She would schedule to be out playing cards with her friends at least twice a week… We live in a gated community where she played cards.
      Since this health crisis, the clubhouse is closed and thus no cardplaying and no Leonara time. The point of this reply, if this crisis continues, I may have the “talk” for my wife revisit her intolerence of my alter ego..

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

Very limited opportunities to dress up with wife, she knows, and daughter at home 100% of the time. Since I do consulting and work out of home, I am able to escape for a few hours in my office. Underdress in our bathroom an have a couple of skirts and tops in office. Easy on and easy off. Lucky to have a full fledge woodworking shop to escape from everyone since the consulting work has died down. Need to be creative. Hope is coming.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Covid-19 has significantly impacted my life.  Besides all the activities that have been cancelled, I’m being a good citizen and am fully house-bound, except for extremely brief instances of going about 2-3 miles to the drugstore or supermarket.  My spouse is also a good citizen and is as house bound as I am.  Which means I have no private time for dressing.  But, that’s happened on and off through my entire life, periods of significant time and others of little to no time (basic training comes to mind), so it’s just something I’ll (and we all) will get through and hopefully return to some kind of normalcy, although I suspect there will be some significant differences. One thought on this before I end, you all do realize that once you leave the confines of wherever you are hunkering down, and go to the store, or wherever you have to go to keep supplied, or someone comes to your door and drops things off, that the 14 day window/clock has been started again.  Since we can’t ‘see’ the coronavirus, it could be anywhere we go out, or on anything coming in. Probably significantly less chance than mingling in crowds, but it’s still possible, and with tests available only for those who are already exhibiting symptoms, you won’t ever know until you do.

Yes, due to the covid-19, i now  work at home and live 24/7 days as woman since March 21. It´s wonderful and i’m very confortable.

Anonymous

Yes, Covid-19 has effected my ability to dress in the way I feel most comfortable. Unlike so many of the wonderful ladies on here, I am not open about my feminine desires or dressing and my greatest fear has always been that if something should happen to me, my wife and/or children would find out. It is this fear of being rejected and having those I love, not understand that caused me to make the hard choice of purging. I am currently into week 2 of self isolation as I got I’ll about a week ago with a cough, fatigue, and a mild fever which lasted for a few days. Given that they only test for this nasty virus if you are severely ill, I do not know if it was covid or other illness, however, I am fine now. When I became ill, reality set in and I disposed of all my clothes. All my beautiful dresses, skirts and blouses gone. My satin and lace lingerie that made me feel so much like a woman, never to be worn again. The very worst though was removing my shoes, I had such pretty heels that felt so good and gave me great posture when I wore them around the house. I think it’ll be the shoes, sandals, and boots that I miss the most.

Damn this Covid-19 and damn my inability to be who I am.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Linda, how horrible to first think you may have the virus and then do what you almost had to do – purge. I am open with my wife and she knows where most of my things are. She can dispose of them if something were to happen to me. But then I think, what if something happened to both of us? Unfortunately, without being totally “out” what happened to you had to happen, you were trying to protect your family. You know you are still the person you were before, think of it as a “ do over”. You get to do a lot of shopping. Perhaps get a PO Box to have your orders delivered to. You did it before you can do it again. Glad you didn’t have covid-19 or at least not a bad case.

Hi, this is Marlene. My wife had agree to come with me to CD friendly Ybor City in FL with me as  Marlene. It would have been my first trip outside en femme. The virus stopped that as everything is closed. I was really looking forward to the trip.

sorry to hear you were sick but now over it thank god.   sorry you had to throw out all your female clothing, did you ever think of washing them and for the heels spray some disinfected on them.,    I had to throw out some of mine but it is not because of the virus, its my nylons that had runs in them, so now I have to get new ones. stay safe and pry this will go away really soon

I do not consider myself a crossdresser, I live my life 24/7, 365 as a woman until I can put together enough money to pay for SRS. I knew when I was just 5 y/o that something was wrong with my body and feel very strongly about it today.
      I dress feminine all the time, so covig 19 has changed nothing and I do not hide who I am!!

sorry to here about Florida closing every thing up, its crazy all over the world. Canada , Maine, is all closed up, no out of state plates. here in Niagara falls N.Y. its not too bad but soon it will be a ghost town. some stores are closed up, then there is stores that are open but have to be 6 feet away from each person at cash out. well you still can dress up and sit with wife since she knows and was going to go out with you dressed up to a meeting. my wife knows but will not help with make up or sit with me or me sit with her and talk like 2 woman. well keep safe and pry this will end Easter Sunday.

Mona
      Duchess

Almost no time for me with my wife and two adult children now home 24/7.  It’s particularly frustrating because this is such a stressful time and, like many others, my dressing is a relaxing and fulfilling activity that helps relieve stress and anxiety.

My femme time is now limited to the nightly baths that I enjoy immensely.  These are long hot bubble baths with scented bath gel and candles and I just try to savor all the femme sensations that are conjured both mentally and physically.  Yes, there is also a bit of solo play involved and I’ll leave it at that.

This is my only outlet for now but it’s quite effective for stress relief…actually one of the few things keeping me sane these days.  I still miss dressing though.

Anonymous

A thought just crossed my mind (and I know it was a lonely trip) BUT: I noted that several girls are cut off from their true natures because they are kept hidden from their spouses. Might this not be the time to re-think about having “The Talk”, or at least putting out a few “feelers” about the subject? If you should succeed, it would surely make this ordeal we are now going through much easier to manage.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

My fem dressing has been reduced due to the COVID-19. My two CD/TG support groups have suspended our in-person meetings and my local community has cancelled the Transgender Day of Visibility (TDoV) event. I was really looking forward to attending this and have it be my first outing in a more public setting. I was able to attend a support group meeting back on 3/12, after not being able to go since October last year due to working 6 and 7 days a week. Ironic that this virus has ceased almost all public and social interaction, as I’m back on 6 and 7 work days per week again. I made it through the first drought, I’ll make it through this too.

Melinda
      Lady

Wearing sexy lingerie underneath your clothes on the way to the store is supposed to be very good protection against the virus. Enjoy!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=331678][/postquote]

That makes us all bulletproof, Melinda. Just proves crossdressing is a healthy pastime.

Bettylou

I chose ‘other’ because the only thing that has allowed me to be feminine more than usual is being  retired.  Life is the same, I take walks a few times per week.  I keep my distance from people now more than before.  Guess this pandemic puts a lid on dating too.  I figure things will get better, we just have to sit it out.

Hailey PQ
      Lady

I am almost always wearing something femme at home right now. I don’t have a thousand things to do in the evening, so I am free to wear my “fancy” clothes.

Anonymous

My Erica time has dropped greatly. With the schools being shut down and not working I am home with my children all the time. I feel   they are still to young to understand my lifestyle at this time so I keep it hidden from them. I still am wearing some under garments and leggings but nothing flashy. I miss my girly time so much!!

I replied  Other as my time outside the home to attend meetings (social, political, organizational, etc.) is essentially zero. However, when I do online meetings, such as Palm Springs LGBT Leadership Council or our Women’s Chat Group, I do get dressed. Everyone here knows DeeAnn and very few know Don…

Anonymous

I work from home quite regularly and always felt it was a great opportunity  to enjoy the day by making the effort and dressing en-femme but as time progressed my ways slipped into a more casual mindset so it became enfemme but more yoga pants and t-shirt than power pressing lol! With recent events and the opportunity to dress anytime I can I decided I would find outfits that are more suitable for the working environment in day. Having worked at home many times per week in the last decade it actually can be quite a drag to do because there is little separation from work to home life. Sure, you can set aside a space to work but when the work place is in your home its tempting to wander over to that space at night and ‘just finish something for the morning’.

What works for a couple of days a week is quite different from the situation we are in now, making separation of work and home so important. Psychologically, it is a good thing to ensure there is a clear separation as it ensures work is productive and home life is not detrimentally affected. What is working for me is to make that effort in the morning, enjoy my opportunity to dress enfemme but to make conscious efforts to get ready for work. Daily cleansing, applying makeup, picking out the right outfit and feeling like this is a day at the office. Working in the space, taking breaks as one would, being focused and having defined goals for the day all help to maintain a good work ethic.

It is equally important to follow through with a true separation and because I have dressed for work I equally change when I am finished. Just the simple action of changing from work attire ensures that the temptation to  ‘finish that one last thing’ is reduced. Psychologically, this has been very beneficial, reducing stress, making a very difficult situation more bearable but also I feel more focused to take care of my feminine self, keep my nails painted for longer that otherwise I would have opportunity to, improve my makeup skills and hopefully create an improved beauty maintenance routine.

Be safe and best wishes to my friends at CH.

I have NO time to dress anymore due to the fact that  my live-in GF is on temporary lay-off!

My dressing has decreased substantially…since my two adult daughters are at home now, and I have very little alone time.   Underdressing is keeping me sane but thats not going to be enough for sure.  I can feel a midnight walkabout coming on if I sip enough wine during the day that is!

Melinda
      Lady

Great tips! Stay well!

No dressing for me either.

My wife and I are in lockdown and she doesn’t know about Karen.

Anonymous

How do I wish I could answer this differently… all the stars aligned to be able to dress everyday for ???… unfortunately, my office was exposed to covid-19 and within a few days I started to show symptoms… then the virus hit me like a ton of bricks… never been so sick in all my life… and never been soooo out of touch with my feminine side, it’s almost as though it disappeared so completely I worried that it might be gone… The good news, is that recovery is on the way… and with a little internal sunshine, my femme side just came flowing back, full fruition, luckily without the pressure of not having dressed for awhile… and now there is another few weeks of quarantine, so hopefully I will be able to dress every day… and even though I still feel low energy enough that I’m not really in touch with what this experience will have done to my psyche, I’m pretty sure that there’s going to be some kind of ‘knock on’ effect, where I will care less and less about who knows about my femme side, and more and more about living a more open life…

Something else occurred to me…

Typically when I go out, I take a small backpack that has all of the necessities plus my iPad. After meetings or errands, I will often stop at a Starbuck’s and have a coffee and perhaps indulge in a sugar cookie. It’s a bit of time to relax and “detox”. Not that I’m dealing with bad situations or difficult people, it’s just time where I don’t have to be social.

If you’re familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, one of the couplets is Introvert-Extrovert. I’ve taken the test a number of times, and while the scoring is designed not to product a dead center result, I typically score either just into the Introvert side or just into the Extrovert side.

How this plays out for me is sometimes I lean towards being a bit introverted and sometimes towards being extroverted. What I find is that I can be very social, but at the end of the day, it is tiring. 3 or 4 hours of that and I feel like I’ve worked a whole day.

So, how does this play out in this current “Stay At Home” situation? What I find is that after online gatherings, be it social or organizational, I’m at home and don’t have this neutral place to go to. It’s a little weird, but that’s what it feels like…

I dress about the same amount wish I had more time, I am probably one of the fortunate few that still goes to my place of work, still underdressing every day.  I however have become a bit more bold, meaning that when my wife an I go for our daily walks I wear a pair of feminine leggings even in guy mode, I love the way they feel and with the social distancing no body bothers you, might get some strange looks but oh well.  It’s nice to wear items on the outside for the way I feel inside, also I recently purchased a pair of women’s walking/running shoes that are more on the feminine side, I like them and they feel comfortable. Maybe next week I will go for a walk in full female mode.  Stay safe out there all, sending love.❤

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Working from home is allowing Ellie to finally go to work and earn her keep (and that girl does love her some shopping)! Although Ellie has been out in public a few times now, she is still to uncomfortable with coming out to all her coworkers. So it’s really nice to spend the days in femme mode. I guess there’s always a silver lining to most anything, even this.

Love and Hugs to all,

Ellie

The amount of time I dress hasn’t changed.  What has changed it how femme I dress.  I don’t have any real men’s clothes, only women’s that are butch enough that most people see them as men’s.  Normally, I have to leave the house every day, so for most of those times I slide over to the butch side of my wardrobe.  Women’s jeans and polo shirts… my women’s tennis shoes with footie socks and a plain barrette holding my hair back.  Since I don’t get out much these days and most of the time when I do, I’m headed into the big city to get grocery shop.

So, 99% of the time, I’m dressed from the feminine side of my wardrobe.  Some times I even go so far as to wear a dress and hose with heeled shoes, rather than the sandals I usually wear around the house.  That’s up from about 30% feminine, 70% butch.

No change for me.

I’m a mental health practitioner so I’m classed as part of the NHS front line which means that its more or less business as usual for me. Not quite as much face to face support but lots (and lots) of telephone contact and support.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I used to dress everyday. Now with the shutdowns and cancellations, I have more dressing time.

My home life is the same my wife and family are cool with my choice of being Bobbi . When I feel right I am at peace . What has changed is going to my trans group I miss  seeing my friends and being of help when I can . I hope things get better soon and I am so sad people are losing loved ones . Life is tough enough we did not need this . Stay well  and thank you all for doing your part.

Anonymous

I’m dressed more and more. Less interruptions the crappy weather keeps me in more though Bethany would love to get some sun. I’ve been fully or nearly fully dressed for 5 days in a row with the exception of a few hours in drab yesterday doing yard work. This girl is sitting on the couch right now by the fire in a long black dress and knowing she needs to go get dressed for work old leggings ladies boots and a mans work shirt over top I need to touch up my nail polish too maybe I’ll do that first ❤️

Anonymous

Today, I really felt like a “woman” inspite the confinement, I picked up my favourite underwear, took all my time to do my makeup in my nice underwear watching “me” slowly changing to “her”.. Started the morning after having done my makeup by putting on my new jegging and decided to cook for lunch a nice meal with a glass of wine for me all alone; very enjoyable to do housework (cooking) as a woman. After lunch, changed to a nice skirt and had a cup of coffee and the rest of the afternoon trying on my new bra, pullovers and a wig I had ordered while in confinement as cannot go to the shops – they all fitted very nicely – it is getting “expensive” with the cofinement; but while ordering on mail order I also have something to look forward to when recieving what I have ordered and to see if it fits nicely – a nice “excitement” until the parcel arrive. So, now the day comes to an end and like the “princess” have to change back!

more time home, working from home, means more time for Kelli.A small plus in this year of mostly minuses.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

In today’s world you just have to be thankful for what you have, a little femme time always helps. Enjoy every minute of time you have to be who you are. Carolyn

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?