• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve only noticed this quite recently, but the way i used to take off my shirt was the grab the collar with both my hands and yank it off. These days, i seem to be doing a lot more of crossing my hands on the opposite side on the bottom of my shirt andpulling it up, almost turning it inside out in the process. Has anyone else experienced something similar or is this super niche?

No

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Not yet, but as the pink fog continues to settle in, I wouldn’t be surprised

Have always done a crossed hand pullover. My mother told me to do it that way for the washing. Turn it back to right after being washed.
      Really have no reason why, never asked. Good question.

Only when dressed en femme.

Hi Alexa, yes i sometimes do the same i cross my arms and pull the bottom of my T-shirt’s over my head like my wife does, isn’t it strange, maybe it’s just my feminine side taking over,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Nothing has really changed about taking my shirt off Alexa, but I have changed in putting it on.  Now I always half roll my pull-overs so that as I pull it over my armpits only the inside actually touches.   That way, if there is any deodorant residue on me it wont touch the outside and possibly leave a white skid mark on the garment.  Thanks for this interesting topic.   Marg

Julie
      Lady

I don’t wear shirts as much but if I take 1 off or put it on. I’ll go slower. May try to copy how I remove/put on dresses like my beach dress.

I wear mostly pullover shirts of some type all the time –  I will take them off both ways depending on the shirt – I do find that crossing the arms is better as it doesn’t stretch the shirt out as pulling at the top does

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

With dressing a bit more lately. I’ve found that it is easier to take off a pullover by pulling from the bottom and turning it inside out as it comes off. My boobs get in the way when pulling from the collar.

J J
      Lady

Certainly when wearing fem tops or dresses. one has no choice, but if I am just wearing a mens shirt, no, I just pull it off. Half the fun of some dresses is slithering in and out of them.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?