Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This  long weekend in Ontario marks the beginning of summer.

Time to put away our sweater dresses and tights and bring out the sun dresses.

Ladies in Ontario have a wonderful long weekend.

Alanna

To you as well Alanna, Ontario Ours to rediscover.

Cheers to summer dresses and skirts, of all kinds

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Well, I tried to have a good weekend but a freak storm changed my plans. Lost power for about a day (way better than many who still don’t have power 3 days later) and lucky me didn’t have a tree crashing through the house like some neighbours did.

/kt

My friend in Oakville had a tree hit her house. Lucky no one was hurt.

And I just heard on the radio that power is still out in Durham region.

Hi Alana as it wasent that bad here but got 1 1/2 ” of rain over night then a couple of days later it started snowing again for a few days such crazy weather  be careful our Canadian girls i heard it was bad ..

Stephanie

I was having a wonderful time at the lake enfemme until a freak storm took out several mature white pine trees, blocked the access road in three places trapping me with limited food for three days, took out the power.  Fortunately no one was hurt and I eventually managed to leave safely.  Strange times we are living in.

I think the force and path of the storm took everyone by surprise.

I am not an outdoor person. I didn’t like going to the cottage when I was a young lad. So being trapped for 3 days within limited food. I would have curled up in the fetal position and cried.

As they say, when the going gets tough.  The nice thing that transpires in these disasters is how the situation brings people together.  Because of the storm I met neighbours up and down the lake that I had only waved to before.  My eventual escape was the icing on the cake and a story in itself.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?