Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maria Girl
      Duchess

Hi girls

I had an admirer from a FB group chat whom I added on FB and he said he would like to chat with me and get to know me, now he is messaging me non stop! It’s empowering and sexy to be admired but that’s as far as it goes and don’t want to be stalked, has anyone experienced this? Maybe I should block him?

Mariaxxx

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Stephanie Flowers. Reason: Move to another forum
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maria what goes on FB doesn’t happens here. Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.

Not too worry if ever bothered just get in touch with many of our moderators and very very soon after they will be bye-bye forever.🌷

Hi
        I can certify to that. When I just joined here I was approached by a spammer. I reported it. And he was gone in a second. So I really want to make it clear that this feels a lot safer than FB, Though Lily-Rose has a FB account it is merely for looking, not for communicating. I love CDH. There are only really good girls here. I love them all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Maria Girl
          Duchess

Yes this site is safe; this came from FB group called simply ‘Crossdressers’

I should imagine that everyone who has posted a photo on CDH has had the odd near the knuckle comment from time to time. When we make every effort to look as pretty and sexy as we can be it would be rather disappointing if we didn’t.

Sal x

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Yes here is fine; this was from a FB group from a while back way before I got to know of CDH! Good to know  you are in safe hands here and I’ve blocked the persin already

Maria

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Maria Girl.

Maria:

I have some experience in dealing with stalkers (prior career).  Does not matter who, when or why for a stalker.  My advice would be to completely sever the connection just as soon as you decide it is out of hand.  They are not people with whom you can negotiate.

If you are feeling threatened then end it now.  Safety first!

V

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Hi Victoria

I just blocked the person; great advice and thanks! Yes nothing wrong with a bit of flirting or compliments but that’s as far as it gets

Maria xxx

Emily
      Lady

Absolutely block him! I ended up deleting my Facebook page for this very reason. Once “admirers” recognize you as a CD, they are relentless and at times rude. I had men from all over the world offering me all kinds of things just to “chat” with them. And, if you think Facebook admirers are bad, don’t even think about getting a Twitter account!
      The great thing is, that type of behavior is not tolerated here and stalkers are removed as quickly as they are identified or reported.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Maria,

Yes FB can be a disturbing place.  There are just soooo many people…  I just finally succumbed to it this year and sometimes wish I did not.  A simple like or supportive comment on the LGBT site or any pro CD post brings a host of friend requests.  Mine seem to be….  internet sex trolls?? I dunno and do not want to, but it makes me sad….   FB has its uses, but it’s more trouble than it’s worth.  I really did try to embrace it, but it is not a safe place for “me”, and this place is.  I’m just a small town girl, living in a lonely world…. 🙂.   And I’m more than happy with the people here.   Really.

Stevie

Anonymous

My bet is to simply ignore him.   He will quit wasting his time.

Yes, block him.  I don’t trust FB.

There have been times when I was at a bar fully fem when a guy had hit on me.  Public place so I felt safe.  What I usually do is only go and see a guy at his place or mine after meeting him several time.

Hugs and kisses.

Yvette

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Maria!  Yes I have been hit on in public. Twice last week in Florida. I didnt say anything  back, because of my voice. But it wasnt harassment.  A little flattering actually. My on online footprint is small. So not much, but it has happened. I just make sure they lose any access to me. Block them!   Thats just one of the reasons I Love this ite. It is safe!!  TC Maria,  Hugs  Pru

Anonymous
      Lady

Maria I limit my online activity to cdh and have not had any issues here. I have been hit on while out and about in person and although it is flattering and a real boost to my feminine ego, I am married to the love of my life and cut things off quickly. I always wear a ladies wedding set and try to act as my wife has advised me to; a proper, middle aged, married woman.
      We should NEVER have to accept any unwanted attention from anyone. Be strong and never allow anyone to make you feel uncomfortable. Take care and be strong!

🍷C

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Hi

Yes thanks, like yourself anything like that freaks me out so I just cut him off straight away

Maria xx

Anonymous

Excellent advice Carolyne its best to always to remain ladylike and snub unwanted advances.

Regards Sarah

Anonymous

Hi

No, thank goodness, block him.

Grace x

Yes Maria.  I’ve only been out dressed a few times and was not in a situation where being hit on was a real possibility.  The only place I’m out on the internet is here, and unfortunately I have been sort of hit on by a couple of folks here.  It wasn’t really rude, but it was clear that it was more than friendship that was desired, which wasn’t what I was into.

I handled it by clearly stating that I wasn’t interested in that, and then ignoring the next few “entreaties.”  He stopped after a couple of more tries.

Don’t know if that helps, but all the other ladies I’ve met on here have been just lovely, so I figure now and then something less savory can happen.  Kind of like real life.

Hugs, Mikey

Prudence
        Ambassador

Hi Sweetie!  If that happens again, contact me or another Ambassador. Or someone in chat crew. They will be gone quick. We try our best, but sometimes 1 gets through!!  Hugs Pru

The big BBBBBBBBBB.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve been hit on several times in public and on CDH.  In most of those situations it was flattering and even a bit tempting.  Once was a attractive GG and I was VERY tempted.  The 1 or 2 creeps I resolved with some carefully chosen language.  Haven’t heard from them since.  Most genetic girls learn these skills by their late teens or early 20’s.  Dealing with creeps is an important skill for any girl that’s out.  Stay safe!

Anonymous

i dont trust facebook at all. it where people go to complain about things. i got one thing to say (FACEBOOK SUCKS)

Anonymous

Rachel

Spot on honey !!

grace x

Anonymous

I agree totally about FB! I have account but only to go to our FD private account! FB sucks . My wife has an account but for family and her cooking! She loves to cook! I don’t have Twitter or any other social media accounts! I have been hit on at gym but that wasn’t what he wanted! Lol. Use your gut feelings! If you feel unwanted advances or stalking..act upon them in a manner you feel appropriate!

Anonymous

yes remove him before he comes to ur house and does some nasty and hurtful things to u especially if u r married and have a family but honey drop him like a bad habit and do it today

Kassie
      Lady

Well I’ve never dared dressing up outside, so that’s a no… (although I’ve been hit on by guys in the past when not en-femme.)

But online… yeah… but thankfully, never on this site <3

Love this site and all you sisters <3<3<3

Hi Maria, Teralynn here . What girl doesn’t want to look her best and be considered attractive! Having said that why should an attractive person have to put up with continued unwanted attention? They should not! But we all have to take the necessary measures to be safe and put an end to such abuse. I detest Facebook, can’t stand Twitter and find all the social online interaction I need or even have time for right here at CDH! This is not a hook up or dating site but rather a support and acceptance site for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. My wife has a FB site to keep track of what our family members and what they are doing, but doesn’t live her life around that platform. I have had a few smiles from men when out and about as Teralynn (which I find really interesting considering that I am 71 and look like a librarian), but have never been hit on in a restaurant or in any store while out shopping, but if I was I would show him my ring and tell him – sorry, I am taken and devoted and not looking to mess around. That would be done nicely. If the person persisted, I could make it a whole lot nastier, more like John than Teralynn. Get lost and do it quickly before I tell management you are bothering me. For online stalkers and would be admirers, tell them once nicely that you are not interested and any further contact from that person should generate immediate action to terminate further contact just like you have done. You should be in control of who you associate with and if a platform does  not give you the tools to accomplish that, then you need that platform immediately. – Blessings from Teralynn

I get hit on in real life and Online.   In real life I politely decline.   Online, sex pics right away gets them unfriended.   Asking my orientation, or if I’m interested, earns a polite no thank you.

I’m not against sex, but I’m not dropping panties on a whim.  You’ve gotta be worth my time.

Yes, I have been hit on, both online and out in public. I always remain lady like and polite, and deflect the advances to the best of my abilities. My wife and I have been out and people have NOT got the hint or two or three, then she shuts them down for me. I don’t go out in public to date, but I do go out to be me and express who I am as a person.

-SR-

Anonymous

Samantha your wife sounds fantastic I would loved to have seen the look on the undesirable’s face. love to you both

Regards Sarah xx

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Yes we have to remain ladies; my alter ego ‘Maria’ is ladylike but also is very sexy/ likes to receive compliments and  is generally happy and content in herself  but always retains the virtues of a lady while having fun!

So any come ons are strictly a no no

Maria xx

Anonymous

Hi Maria an excellent post I personally have never been hit on, my choice would be to block him. Also like some of the other girls I don’t have FB  for me its too intrusive.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m not real big on being hit on by overly aggressive persons, especially guys. I welcome it a lot more with girls. Still. compliments and being treated nice can often be pleasant. and fun.

I have been hit on a lot when dressed. In college when I went to dress up, theme or fetish parties, it was understood that was going to happen and one of the reasons for having the parties.

I have been catcalled, had professions of love yelled out to me and have been asked to stop and come talk to some when out in public. I avoid those encounters and often leave enough distance between myself and my suitor where I can leave before they get to me.

Other than that, if I’m out dressed at a party, getting it on happens at pretty much all of them. I’m usually open to a nice thigh or leg caressing but that’s about it.

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Agree; it’s sexy if you get attention but too strong no way, a lot of weirdos out there and sexual predators so you have to be careful

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I have received messages online from those I don’t know. Some were friendly, very nice and complimentary. A few were right out crude in graphically telling me what they wanted to do to me. Those did not get replies.

Maria:

As far as I know, I don’t give off any hints that I would be receptive to any advances. On the other hand, I’ve been hit on in a grocery store and at a collector car auction. Both times it took me by surprise as I was engrossed in what I was doing and not even looking to interact with anyone. I have no idea what is in people’s minds.

Regarding Facebook, the situation has not come up as I don’t accept friendship requests from people who appear to be suspect. Keys are: recently joined Facebook, no or very few friends, no personal information or personal information that doesn’t make sense, etc.

Anyway, sound like you need to cut the guy loose…

Anonymous

Hi, Yes. Both and pretty frequently. I’ve also been approached while being fully dressed during nights out by females too. (!) That puts me on a back-foot.. It’s a pretty strange occurrence when it happens and it’s the same sex [by birth] though. Interesting to have that draw and that power, I understand. – I no longer ‘do’ ‘the big 4’ social media sites and have since taken down all my pages. I rarely engaged when that used to happen though, you have to be extremely cagey with online things. It can all get very weird, very quickly.

I wish you luck.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?