- November 18, 2020 at 12:07 pm #407997Maria GirlParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
I had an admirer from a FB group chat whom I added on FB and he said he would like to chat with me and get to know me, now he is messaging me non stop! It’s empowering and sexy to be admired but that’s as far as it goes and don’t want to be stalked, has anyone experienced this? Maybe I should block him?
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Stephanie Flowers. Reason: Move to another forum
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 25, 2020 at 9:13 am #410517Kitty Van CurenParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Hi, Yes. Both and pretty frequently. I’ve also been approached while being fully dressed during nights out by females too. (!) That puts me on a back-foot.. It’s a pretty strange occurrence when it happens and it’s the same sex [by birth] though. Interesting to have that draw and that power, I understand. – I no longer ‘do’ ‘the big 4’ social media sites and have since taken down all my pages. I rarely engaged when that used to happen though, you have to be extremely cagey with online things. It can all get very weird, very quickly.
I wish you luck.
- November 21, 2020 at 8:42 am #409071DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1676 times
As far as I know, I don’t give off any hints that I would be receptive to any advances. On the other hand, I’ve been hit on in a grocery store and at a collector car auction. Both times it took me by surprise as I was engrossed in what I was doing and not even looking to interact with anyone. I have no idea what is in people’s minds.
Regarding Facebook, the situation has not come up as I don’t accept friendship requests from people who appear to be suspect. Keys are: recently joined Facebook, no or very few friends, no personal information or personal information that doesn’t make sense, etc.
Anyway, sound like you need to cut the guy loose…
- November 21, 2020 at 6:45 am #409046Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1415Has thanked: 1005 timesBeen thanked: 3410 times
I’m not real big on being hit on by overly aggressive persons, especially guys. I welcome it a lot more with girls. Still. compliments and being treated nice can often be pleasant. and fun.
I have been hit on a lot when dressed. In college when I went to dress up, theme or fetish parties, it was understood that was going to happen and one of the reasons for having the parties.
I have been catcalled, had professions of love yelled out to me and have been asked to stop and come talk to some when out in public. I avoid those encounters and often leave enough distance between myself and my suitor where I can leave before they get to me.
Other than that, if I’m out dressed at a party, getting it on happens at pretty much all of them. I’m usually open to a nice thigh or leg caressing but that’s about it.
- November 25, 2020 at 12:48 pm #410600Maria GirlParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Agree; it’s sexy if you get attention but too strong no way, a lot of weirdos out there and sexual predators so you have to be careful
- November 26, 2020 at 4:13 am #410808Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1415Has thanked: 1005 timesBeen thanked: 3410 times
I have received messages online from those I don’t know. Some were friendly, very nice and complimentary. A few were right out crude in graphically telling me what they wanted to do to me. Those did not get replies.
- November 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm #408408Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 73Has thanked: 430 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
- November 19, 2020 at 1:04 pm #408401Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1005Has thanked: 2355 timesBeen thanked: 2072 times
Yes, I have been hit on, both online and out in public. I always remain lady like and polite, and deflect the advances to the best of my abilities. My wife and I have been out and people have NOT got the hint or two or three, then she shuts them down for me. I don’t go out in public to date, but I do go out to be me and express who I am as a person.
- November 21, 2020 at 9:53 am #409109ParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Yes we have to remain ladies; my alter ego ‘Maria’ is ladylike but also is very sexy/ likes to receive compliments and is generally happy and content in herself but always retains the virtues of a lady while having fun!
So any come ons are strictly a no no
- November 19, 2020 at 1:20 pm #408407Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 73Has thanked: 430 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
- November 19, 2020 at 10:42 am #408377Bobbi SueParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 91Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
I get hit on in real life and Online. In real life I politely decline. Online, sex pics right away gets them unfriended. Asking my orientation, or if I’m interested, earns a polite no thank you.
I’m not against sex, but I’m not dropping panties on a whim. You’ve gotta be worth my time.
- November 19, 2020 at 4:16 am #408253Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1001Has thanked: 6247 timesBeen thanked: 1604 times
Hi Maria, Teralynn here . What girl doesn’t want to look her best and be considered attractive! Having said that why should an attractive person have to put up with continued unwanted attention? They should not! But we all have to take the necessary measures to be safe and put an end to such abuse. I detest Facebook, can’t stand Twitter and find all the social online interaction I need or even have time for right here at CDH! This is not a hook up or dating site but rather a support and acceptance site for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. My wife has a FB site to keep track of what our family members and what they are doing, but doesn’t live her life around that platform. I have had a few smiles from men when out and about as Teralynn (which I find really interesting considering that I am 71 and look like a librarian), but have never been hit on in a restaurant or in any store while out shopping, but if I was I would show him my ring and tell him – sorry, I am taken and devoted and not looking to mess around. That would be done nicely. If the person persisted, I could make it a whole lot nastier, more like John than Teralynn. Get lost and do it quickly before I tell management you are bothering me. For online stalkers and would be admirers, tell them once nicely that you are not interested and any further contact from that person should generate immediate action to terminate further contact just like you have done. You should be in control of who you associate with and if a platform does not give you the tools to accomplish that, then you need that platform immediately. – Blessings from Teralynn
- November 19, 2020 at 4:13 am #408252KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Well I’ve never dared dressing up outside, so that’s a no… (although I’ve been hit on by guys in the past when not en-femme.)
But online… yeah… but thankfully, never on this site <3
Love this site and all you sisters <3<3<3
- November 19, 2020 at 3:35 am #408245Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:17 pm #408189Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 166Has thanked: 978 timesBeen thanked: 866 times
- November 19, 2020 at 10:16 am #408369AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I agree totally about FB! I have account but only to go to our FD private account! FB sucks . My wife has an account but for family and her cooking! She loves to cook! I don’t have Twitter or any other social media accounts! I have been hit on at gym but that wasn’t what he wanted! Lol. Use your gut feelings! If you feel unwanted advances or stalking..act upon them in a manner you feel appropriate!
- November 19, 2020 at 2:46 am #408236
- November 18, 2020 at 7:55 pm #408182Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 306Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 1341 times
I’ve been hit on several times in public and on CDH. In most of those situations it was flattering and even a bit tempting. Once was a attractive GG and I was VERY tempted. The 1 or 2 creeps I resolved with some carefully chosen language. Haven’t heard from them since. Most genetic girls learn these skills by their late teens or early 20’s. Dealing with creeps is an important skill for any girl that’s out. Stay safe!
- November 18, 2020 at 3:28 pm #408069
- November 18, 2020 at 3:16 pm #408058Mikey JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 76Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
Yes Maria. I’ve only been out dressed a few times and was not in a situation where being hit on was a real possibility. The only place I’m out on the internet is here, and unfortunately I have been sort of hit on by a couple of folks here. It wasn’t really rude, but it was clear that it was more than friendship that was desired, which wasn’t what I was into.
I handled it by clearly stating that I wasn’t interested in that, and then ignoring the next few “entreaties.” He stopped after a couple of more tries.
Don’t know if that helps, but all the other ladies I’ve met on here have been just lovely, so I figure now and then something less savory can happen. Kind of like real life.
- November 18, 2020 at 11:52 pm #408213PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Hi Sweetie! If that happens again, contact me or another Ambassador. Or someone in chat crew. They will be gone quick. We try our best, but sometimes 1 gets through!! Hugs Pru
- November 18, 2020 at 1:45 pm #408028
- November 18, 2020 at 1:35 pm #408024Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 254Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
Maria I limit my online activity to cdh and have not had any issues here. I have been hit on while out and about in person and although it is flattering and a real boost to my feminine ego, I am married to the love of my life and cut things off quickly. I always wear a ladies wedding set and try to act as my wife has advised me to; a proper, middle aged, married woman.
We should NEVER have to accept any unwanted attention from anyone. Be strong and never allow anyone to make you feel uncomfortable. Take care and be strong!
- November 18, 2020 at 1:33 pm #408023AmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Hi Maria! Yes I have been hit on in public. Twice last week in Florida. I didnt say anything back, because of my voice. But it wasnt harassment. A little flattering actually. My on online footprint is small. So not much, but it has happened. I just make sure they lose any access to me. Block them! Thats just one of the reasons I Love this ite. It is safe!! TC Maria, Hugs Pru
- November 18, 2020 at 1:26 pm #408020Yvette NovackParticipantRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Yes, block him. I don’t trust FB.
There have been times when I was at a bar fully fem when a guy had hit on me. Public place so I felt safe. What I usually do is only go and see a guy at his place or mine after meeting him several time.
Hugs and kisses.
- November 18, 2020 at 1:17 pm #408019
- November 18, 2020 at 12:52 pm #408016Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 635Has thanked: 2892 timesBeen thanked: 3129 times
Yes FB can be a disturbing place. There are just soooo many people… I just finally succumbed to it this year and sometimes wish I did not. A simple like or supportive comment on the LGBT site or any pro CD post brings a host of friend requests. Mine seem to be…. internet sex trolls?? I dunno and do not want to, but it makes me sad…. FB has its uses, but it’s more trouble than it’s worth. I really did try to embrace it, but it is not a safe place for “me”, and this place is. I’m just a small town girl, living in a lonely world…. 🙂. And I’m more than happy with the people here. Really.
- November 18, 2020 at 12:46 pm #408012EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 610Has thanked: 3224 timesBeen thanked: 1624 times
Absolutely block him! I ended up deleting my Facebook page for this very reason. Once “admirers” recognize you as a CD, they are relentless and at times rude. I had men from all over the world offering me all kinds of things just to “chat” with them. And, if you think Facebook admirers are bad, don’t even think about getting a Twitter account!
The great thing is, that type of behavior is not tolerated here and stalkers are removed as quickly as they are identified or reported.
- November 18, 2020 at 12:18 pm #408001Victoria JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I have some experience in dealing with stalkers (prior career). Does not matter who, when or why for a stalker. My advice would be to completely sever the connection just as soon as you decide it is out of hand. They are not people with whom you can negotiate.
If you are feeling threatened then end it now. Safety first!
- November 18, 2020 at 12:15 pm #408000Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4379Has thanked: 6721 timesBeen thanked: 6894 times
Maria what goes on FB doesn’t happens here. Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and caring place for all to experience a passion to express our femininity ,a inner love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or talks to comfort and support one another.
Not too worry if ever bothered just get in touch with many of our moderators and very very soon after they will be bye-bye forever.🌷
- November 18, 2020 at 12:43 pm #408010ParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Yes here is fine; this was from a FB group from a while back way before I got to know of CDH! Good to know you are in safe hands here and I’ve blocked the persin already
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Maria Girl.
- November 18, 2020 at 12:26 pm #408003Lily-Rose NielsenParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 33Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I can certify to that. When I just joined here I was approached by a spammer. I reported it. And he was gone in a second. So I really want to make it clear that this feels a lot safer than FB, Though Lily-Rose has a FB account it is merely for looking, not for communicating. I love CDH. There are only really good girls here. I love them all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- November 19, 2020 at 2:41 am #408235Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 228Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
I should imagine that everyone who has posted a photo on CDH has had the odd near the knuckle comment from time to time. When we make every effort to look as pretty and sexy as we can be it would be rather disappointing if we didn’t.
- November 18, 2020 at 12:39 pm #408008
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.