Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies

I’ve always been quite jealous of any CDH member who has a supportive SO and does not have to “hide” anything to do with their femme lives and self. But in doing so, I also wish them the very best of luck and may it always stay that way.

But if some of us (and I dare say the majority), are in relationships where its either “firmly in the closet and she does not know”, or “knows but DADT”, our CD lives are a lot more complicated.

This is especially true when it comes to maintaining our cd lifestyle, with being able to do our femme washing, ironing and storage in secret as just about the “numero uno” in this field. Not to mention some of the other aspects which I’ll cover below.

This came home to me yesterday. “me darlin” was out almost all day, “ah ha” says Caty to herself a day or two earlier,.. Caty time.

But… It was a hot early autumn day here in Victoria and Caty not only needed to do some washing and ironing, but also the “old bod”, (chest and abdomen,) was in need of a shave and clean up. I also a/. have a long black nightie where the adjustable straps are not long enough and therefore with it on, I’m not being very “modest” in front. So I had to re attach the straps. (I would not claim to have “sewed” them…LOL …) Plus b/. My “go to” breast forms needed a wash.

So given the hot day and the “number of tasks” ahead of me, I knew by the time I’d got all the above sorted, it would be very close to my SO’s “home time” .(Dressing at home rule number 1. Think of the time she will be home and knock an hour off that for a “safety margin”)

Thus, in the end, with the exception of putting on a bra, plus panties and another set of (smaller) forms, I just could not be bothered..

I guess it’s common for women world wide not to wear much on hot days, but I just felt like a bloke in a t shirt and shorts, not very femme at all

Anyone else in the same situation? Any further comments???

Happy (when you can) dressing

Caty.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Caty, my Transnats sister (for which I am grateful to be with you lovely ladies) I too am a CD with my wife processing my revelation… our compromise is “DADT” and Leonara  presents her feminine self  when Kathy is not home.. which is 2x a week…. Leonara has a 3 hour window to transform to her feminine self … to take the time to decide “dress to the nines” or be informal skirt or skinny pants and of course intimates and breast forms..practice makes permanent for makeup application for the feminine persona. ( my experience from a professional makeover is only PERFECT  lol) like you Caty, it also affords me the opportunity to wash my intimates and any of my washable clothes Caty I admire your dedication to ironing.. It takes me half hour to  return to handsome man  mode, although disappointing, is important to be with a a wife of 52 years.. thanks for listening and to you Caty to share my “DADT… warmest regards and hugs Leonara

Happy you are here too Leonara 💋💖..

Stephanie

Peta Mari
      Lady

I don’t wear wigs or breast forms. Been stinking hot in the nsw outback as well.

I don’t dress fem in front of my SO. But I don’t hide anything either.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m up several hours before my SO is. It gives me the time I need to take care of things. Fortunately for me I dont need more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep.

Roberta –

Same for me- early mornings are Suzanne time – it is nice having that time and is also when I’m here to be able to check the forums and spend time in chat.

XOXO
        Suzanne

I do the same, even with  a more supportive relationship. Some time to yourself is always welcome, especially if there is no pressure.

Hi Caty never would i brag about having a very supportive wife but it is nice to be able to dress anytime and i feel for all you girls that are in the closet or in a DADT scenerao at home hugs to you all ..💋💖💖

Stephanie

Syndee
      Lady

Caty,

I am blessed also that I have a supporting SO that allows me to dress when I would like. Unfortunately for me life usually keeps me from being full Syndee most of the time. I understand the bloke in a t-shirt and shorts as that is me most everyday. I am required to present as male daily due to my job and not being fully out in the open about who I am. I will come home at the end of the day, change out of my work clothes and usually put on legging and a shirt, bra and forms and just lounge around the house. I sometimes get to do my makeup and wig on the weekends but it is maybe once a month. So most of the time I am just a bloke in leggings and a shirt with a bra and forms in.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I could have written what you wrote, Caty. Sounds like my story. Up until about a year ago, my wife was somewhat begrudgingly accepting. Now, in her words, from yesterday, she wants to “bury” me. She doesn’t want to see me or think about me. She only wants her husband.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Caty, I do feel for you and the other ladies out there having to live the same way. I am lucky to have a some what of a supportive wife, so I do have a little more freedom. I never put much thought into it when it comes to laundry, I do my own and she does hers. About 40 I was doing our laundry together, when I mixed the whites with something red, and for some reason she’s not as fond of pink as I am, and since then, she does hers and I do mine. I’ve always under dressed, and when I get home from work I change into a sheer cami under an unbuttoned shirt but I don’t go any farther than that. We still talk about my being able to dress more in full and of course I’m hoping that will happen some day sooner than later. But it just goes to show just how strong the feeling is in us, for us to want to present this way, that some of us in a close relationship are willing to live in a closet with the door tightly closed. I’m wishing all of you in that closet that Your SO will open it for you someday, even if it’s only a crack, just enough to let the light shine in.

Wishing you all the best

XOXO Sherri

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Cathy
      Fully understand as I don’t even have the benefit of a DADT arrangement. Being fully in the closet at home the only opportunity to wash any items is when my wife goes to stay with our daughter. As I manage to enjoy a certain amount of underdressing and also dress femme for about 8 meetings a year in London I do get a build up of items needing washing which can only happen when I am home alone and therefore a high priority when I get a rare home alone time. I therefore have a very large collection of panties and more bras and Camis than are strictly necessary. The washing line looks very different to usual the first couple of days of a home alone time particularly as Rachel’s undies are a noticeably smaller size than my wife’s ( Size 14 bikini or thong compared to Size 22 full brief )
      Rachel

Anonymous
      Lady

[postquote quote=722737]

Sorry Caty
      Did not notice the changing of your name by the autocorrect
      Rachel

Caty I know how you feel. I have always been in the closet, I was married for about 10 years or so and there was no way I could have told her, I would have never seen my girls again. It would have been more hell then being married to her. My dressing was mostly in the morning as I was always up early, and for a while I would deliver papers so would dress often when I did the papers. I did most of the laundry so I could wash my clothes and get them out and back into hiding. Now I live alone and dress all the time just have to make sure I don’t have anything out when my daughters come to visit. You that have a supportive SO, you are so lucky.

Hi Caty,

My relationship with my wife at this point is more of an “I know but don’t want to see it and don’t want it out of the house”.  She knows I dress when I’m not expecting her to to be around and what she might see if she surprises me.  I keep my things out of sight but not hidden.  I am her caregiver so there aren’t a lot of opportunities to be alone and get some girl time in these days.

Hugs,

Michelle

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Caty,
      I’m completely in the closet, so washing can be quite awkward.
      However, I am  pretty lucky in that working at home alone I can put on an undies wash in the morning and can get them dry by the end of the day.
      I do have to wait until I have a weekend to myself to wash larger stuff though.
      My biggest problem usually is remembering to gather everything up before the SO arrives home. I’ve often found a stray pair of knickers sat on a radiator after I’ve already put things away.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?