Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I opened my Christmas presents yesterday to find that more than half were for Rachel. Mr Drab received a winter coat, two shirts, a jumper, some CDs some Blu rays and some Chocolate. Rachel received a scarf, two compact mirrors ,two lots of moisturizer, two perfume sets, another bottle of perfume,some body spray,some lip tint, some magnetic lashes, a long necklace, three handbags, a long black elegant winter coat and a pair of knee high patent boots. I think there is evidence of a level of acceptence of Rachel. I love my partner so much.

Anonymous
      Lady

You are such a fortunate Rachel. Don’t lose her
      Rachel

Rachel –

How wonderful – it is nice to have that happen –  – enjoy your new items – you’re a very lucky lady to have such an understanding SO

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

You must have been good last year to have so much under the tree for you. Always good to hear success stories, keeps my hopes up that one day i can live a more open life.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is wonderful!

Now it’s time for ‘Rachel’ and her partner to go out for a day as two girlfriends for a movie, lunch, shopping, then dinner and go home to retire to your private boudoir and set yourself in wild passionate sex with both dressed in sexy lingerie. wow! that would be a way to end the year. DO IT Rachel!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh how sweet! Take good care of that relationship.
      Congratulations on that level of acceptance!

💕Lara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Have you the best partner in the world Rachel?  I think you have and so happy for you.

Wow Rachel that was a wonderful supprise to open like all of them he he congrats girlfriend .. Treat your partner with all the respect they deserve and thats a lot with a haul like that yea for you girl ..

Stephanie

It gets better. I’d received a gift card from work and we went to sales today intending to spend it towards a new microwave oven. Then she said where’s the fun in that? She made me spend it all on bras and panties.

Anonymous

Good morning Rachel we are the luckiest people I couldn’t have become Leah without my wife today she is taking me shopping just wish my wife had deep pockets like your partner 😂

Anonymous

Wow Rachel that’s wonderful, congrats, its so wonderful to have an understanding SO, mine is to thank goodness. Katie.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Wow Rachel you sure weren’t on the naughty list (or maybe you were). That is so great to hear stories like that, it does give some of us hope for a little more acceptance with our SO’s. I’m so happy that you can share you life with such a wonderful wife. Hope we get to see some pictures of both of you on a date in your new outfits.
      Sherri

My wife is fully supporting, and we regularly go shopping together etc.
      She has never bought Cerys any presents for christmas nor birthdays. Not once have I opened a prezzie to find a new dress, or perfume, or underwear. Presents are always for the male me.
      She does buy me girlie stuff, but never as a present.
      One day I hope to unwrap a Cerys prezzie. You are very lucky indeed!

Cerys.

I do have the best Wife in the whole world.
      On Christmas Eve, my Wife Wendy (bless her) said to me I would like to spend Christmas Day with someone else, I was speechless for a moment, then my Wife said I would like to spend all day with Alison and not Alan (my drab name!!)

Well Christmas morning arrived and I got dressed in a Christmas Jumper, my black pleated miniskirt, a charity shop bargain, my nearly black hold ups / stay ups from TU Sainsburys and my Pavers ladies black patent shoes UK size 10.

This was my first ever Christmas day dressed as Alison, several of my presents from my Wife were three pairs of panties, a black satin miniskirt  and a pair of black leggings from Xdress and one pair of panties with Pride stripes design from Etsy. We both agreed that we had one of the best Christmases ever. I am 79 and Wendy my Wife is 75.

Today as I write this it is Boxing Day and I am dressed as Alison again for all day, I am wearing the Christmas Jumper with the black satin miniskirt (Christmas present) and my Funtasma black GoGo boots UK size 9 from Amazon.
      I usually only become Alison during the evenings because of the local situation where we live in a ground floor flat with a lovely view of the recyling wheelie bins and the car park right outside our window, so there are people comng and going all day long, when I say everyone that is except for the postman who we haven’t seen for over a week now.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely festive season.
      Take care
      Alison

That is wonderful, my wife always goes above and beyond for Amanda too. I guess we are some lucky girls

That’s awesome Rachel! You’re very lucky as I am, I happen to be bias of course and think that my boyfriend is the best SO in the world but very happy for you!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

That’s quite a haul Rachel. Your partner must love you a lot too!

Hey girls

I got a beautiful bracelet from my wife and a pedicure.  She’s been great in understanding and we have come a long way and for that I’m very thankful. We’ve also gone out twice and looking through the busy calendar for the next month she suggested we go out again in order to all Carole to come out .  I think Steph said it well…give first…show her the love…make her a priority and it will be returned …maybe not in ever case but it’s more likely that it will if you make her a priority !   Love uall

hugs

Carole

Carole, did you go out en-femme those two times with your wife? I hope so. It’s so exhilarating to appear in public ‘dressed ‘ as a GG. Especially with your wife. I’ve done it hundreds of times in 45 years. Plan more outings sweetie

Wow. That’s amazing and yes I’d say you have a good one there.

Cece X
      Lady

Jackpot!!! Rachel, you do indeed have the best partner in the world!
      I am very happy for you and for all the girls here who received femme gifts from their SOs. What a wonderful affirmation of acceptance!
      Enjoy!

That sounded like a Great Christmas. So glad you both could celebrate together.

Rachel
      You are a very lucky girl your lovely wife obviously see’s you has very deserving, your clearly a very lovely girl.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Wow sounds so nice Rachel, your one of the lucky ones.  Me to. Today is our 32nd anniversary and my wife told me this morning it is a day for a facial and a day to repaint out nails. Cherry red toenails for me and pink fingernails for her. First time I have ever seen her with painted nails.  She seems to be liking stephanie more and more.  Happy new to all!!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?