Have you come out to your wife? Do you plan to?

This topic contains 63 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Jessica Summer 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Jessica Summer 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 64

I have told my wife and children. One child is not happy others are doing good trying to get use to the change.

🤗😘

Jessica

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 57
    • Started dressing young mostly panties and pantyhose, some of moms skirts or dresses sometimes
    • in college had lingerie, heels, and a sweater dress but no makeup or wig, also lived with a girl and tried on a few of her things secretly when she would go home for a weekend
    • was living with her when I met my wife, I told her I liked to dress before we moved in together after graduating; she was not very accepting and I tried to purge, she took my box of stuff to her apartment
    • I dressed a time or two in her apt when she was not there, I have no idea if she went through the box or not
    • We move in, she finds her shoes out of place, I tell her what lingerie I wore and she tries to give it to me cause she isn’t going to wear it
    • Few years later she found hair from a wig (my first); i purge
    • I begin to get my own things a few years later and I start traveling with work which give some opportunities
    • Few years later she found panties in the washer, and threw them out and told me; I did not purge then but have a number of times not listed here
    • Few years later (2014) she found a closed work case that had my stash in it; didn’t say anything until I took the case on a driving trip and texted that night saying she knew I took my stash; I was fully dressed while texting; I asked when she found the out to which she replied “20 years ago”; purged again;
    • we have never really talked about it and I have no idea what she assumes but she must know/assume it isn’t going away and I do it when I travel.  But I don’t think she knows the extent of it or what she thinks I look like.  I treat it as don’t ask don’t tell.
    • I have more stuff now than I ever have; some is stashed with xmas things and some is in my closet in zip up suit bags; I need to thin it out a bit.  I don’t plan to purge again and hope to push for under dressing once our youngest kid goes to college next year and see where it goes from there.
     Jade Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 94

When I knew she was ‘the one’ I  discussed my dressing. She in turn discussed some mild lesbian encounters when younger. She helped me dress in her clothes initially, then we progressed to my own outfits. Many years on, its a mutually agreed special occasion. She doesn’t mind me dressing alone, but it’s extra special when we both dress together. X

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rachel SW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 20

No. I experienced such a strong reaction to her discovering that I was underdressing with panties and Camis that I am not willing to destroy my marriage and my wife’s mental health by admitting to an even wider interest in female clothing. To be fair at one stage my wife did say it was up to me what undergarments I wore asking as she did not see it but it was very soon after that her dominant internal view that what I was doing was a perversion came out in a very intense discussion and I purged and promised to battle the desire. Ironically my desire has now  grown to outer garments as well but need to keep it very much in the closet and only comes out at home alone times which are rare as we are retured but did manage a couple of short excursions in the car en femme when I had a few days home alone recently.

Rachel SW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 20

<p><br data-mce-bogus=”1″></p>

Charlotte Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

I couldn’t have started this journey without the support of my wife. I also talked with her about it before doing anything. We don’t have any secrets between us and this would have been a big one.

She is helping me find my personal style and we are having fun with it.

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 86

Just found this thread and thought I’d share my experience. I proposed to my soon to be wife earlier this year. Before I proposed, we had jokingly in passing talking about me dressing for Halloween. I don’t think she expected anything if it. A couple months ago I decided that honesty would be the best policy I wanted everything on the table before we got married. She knows everything now. I walked her through my introduction to cross dressing, how i feel myself and at peace when I dress, and how much more confidence I feel when I let myself come alive.

She was totally understanding about everything. That weekend we went lingerie and pajama shopping together. We stopped on the way home to find make up to match my skin tone and we started experimenting. If I’m not mistaken her first reaction was “Wow baby. I didn’t think this would work, but you make a very cute girl. Now you need a more feminine name.”

And with that, Skyler was born. I now keep my body completely hairless, have my own wardrobe going, and as for underwear? She bought me a bunch of really cute panties and we thew out all male underwear. I haven’t built up the confidence to go out in public just yet, but she’s working on getting me there. We’ve taken drives with me all dolled up and it’s helping a bit. I know I’m naturally small and have a more feminine figure and facial structure (under the god aweful stubble), I just hate the feeling of rejection. I’m sure I’ll break through that soon. We’re taking a girls trip in winter to spend some romantic time together as girlfriends.

So in short, coming out was the best thing I’ve done. The right person in your life will love you for who you are, not who they want you to be. I couldn’t imagine being with a better woman. ❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Candy 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2016
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 46

My wife knows I experimented a little long ago. She’s noticed in the last year I’ve been buying women’s jeans and belts and shoes. Her only comments have been “Your jeans don’t have to be skin tight, you know” and “Those shoes make you look like a fag”. She has her suspicions, but nothing else has been said. 99 percent of it I have still kept hidden but I’m getting a little tired of hiding. I do have a plan. She’s had some health problems so I have taken over all if the houshold duties- the washing, cleaning, cooking. With Halloween coming up I made the comment “since I’m doing all the women’s work around here then I might as well dress like one on Halloween”. She didn’t bat any eye. Offered to let me borrow a dress. I want her to see me fully dressed. See how comfortable I am dressed. See me not want to take it off. I’m hoping this will lead to some conversation and maybe bring at least a few things out in the open. I’ll let you know Nov 1.

Jessica Summer 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 64

Coming out to my wife was actually easy. She already new I was bisexual and trying to find more about myself speaking with a therapist. I began telling her the things my therapist and I spoke about. One night she had me try on pantyhose and some clothes. This opened the door and took the chains that bound me off.  Now I have also came out with me wanting to be Jessica and my bisexuality to my daughters. I have to find a way to come out to my son.  My wife and I went shopping for panties and hooserie. My oldest daughter started helping me learn to put on makeup. I’m happy I have some support here but inside me still seems to fear what bad may come. However, I have to be me since that is were I find myself happy.

CindyNorstrom 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 43

Thats great for you maybe you need to push a bit further and wear a dress for them all to see. Since everything is out now let it happen for you. Its not good to keep this hobby inside. Let it out and enjoy.

CindyNorstrom 
    Participant

I sure hope that now you can dress the way you want to now. Life is so short and everyone needs to enjoy it all.

CindyNorstrom 
    Participant

You should ask her if you can go with her shopping, if she ask why tell her u want a few night gowns. Of course she may not want to sleep with you with it on, tell you will just wear it around the house till she gets used to you wearing it.  You have to slowly push forward and what helps a lot is doing extra things for her, help her out as much as you can so her life is easier for her to live, then she will except more of your kinky hobby.

CindyNorstrom 
    Participant

You need to ask her to buy you a skirt to wear around the house, sometimes they will except more if its in private.

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 188

I had told my SO at one point, and she was not happy about it.  She knows I’ve done this in the past and certainly knows I’m doing it now in my “hybrid” mode, even in public.  It’s difficult for her I know, and I feel bad about that, but I love the fact I’m doing this.  It feels so good in so many ways.

billie pink 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2017
    Replies: 12

Yes I told her in small steps stating my love for panties to wanting to go full dress with breast form. She is okay with everything at home but not in public.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account