This topic contains 23 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Lucinda Hawkns 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Vanessa Law
    Founder
    Registered On: April 19, 2012
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 157

Ahh, the age old question – do you tell your wife about crossdressing?
    Back many years ago before I married I shared my secret – https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/how-to-tell-your-wife-you-crossdress/

As daunting as this is, after I transitioned I realized that it’s far more difficult to tell your date about your past πŸ™‚

Have you shared with your wife that you crossdress?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  JaneS.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Crystal 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 14, 2016
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 56

I have not yet but plan to very soon. I’m not sure if she suspects or not, may have found my stash and just hasn’t been able to confront me yet. The last weekΒ one day she referred to me as She while on the phone and I’m not sure if that was Β a slip or purposeful. Since then she has been a little depressed and I can’t help but wonder if it is all related or not.

I need to talk to her soon as this has all been affecting me very heavily. This week I finally started seeing a therapist and I spoke about all of this with her, she offered me some amazing support and offered that after a few weeks together, we can bring my wife in for a joint session and if I haven’t had the chat yet at that point, we could potentially do it then. As much as I like that idea, I’m afraid of the conversations in a joint session making my wife feel attacked. Β We’ll see how it all goes I suppose.

- Crystal

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. Beauty is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly, a beautiful soul."

Jenny 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

So I haven’t told her yet that I am a CD , perhaps she knows something is up. See a very long time ago she found pictures of me fully dressed on our computer. First thing she did was freaked out and shared them with our closest friend and his wife. She was worried and sacred. I freaked out thought I was going to be outed, it was a rough few days. I even left home for a day to give her space. It was hard but I managed to get them all to believe that I photo shopped my face o to someone else. I was so scared that I was going to lose everything in my life!! I PURGED ! AND for ten years I only dressed a few times whe. She was out for the day. And suppress all urges for a long time. ……… ……
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Now the last 6 months I have been reading these adult story’s with her to help improve sex life, they worked and they are Β great way to test the waters so- to speak to see what she is Willing to understand and to explore or accept. ….</p>
    I made sure we read ones with men being dressed up in wife panties, and lingerie and undergarments of that type. A few times she didn’t want to read them or she made rude type of comets, but eventually things changed, or should I say her thoughts and feelings on that type of behavior. I tried lite SM made her my mistress and got her to let me wear her panties, while she had me clean the house and do dishes. I was happy just to wear panties with her knowing. This went on for a few months, she even bought me a few pairs I was like ok great, but inside my head I was like OMG LOVING IT! I was even able to get her to let me wear o e of her black satin Teddy with the red trim around the breast cup area. I was in heaven. But this has now fully awaken the long thought dead cross dresser within me, my female side is fighting to be out more and more, it’s like a new awakening!

I have shown her my CD side somewhat more and more, but am so afraid to just come out and say it to her, and yet I feel she might be OK with it somewhat. For now I will leave it in the hands of fate to see what will happen. I like most here do not wish to lose the ones we love to just satisfied my urges.😭😊 Β but that’s my story thanks for reading.

Jenny

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I started at a young age and got married when i was 36 been married 10 years now 5 of those years she didnot know one morning she caught me with pantyhose on getting ready for work she didnot say much then but when i got home she asked me and i told her she asked if ineeded more the next day she called me at work and ask if i needed panties could not belive it so i said yes and she got me some now i wear them all the time tring to hint around for her to get me a night gown but she has

not happen yet maybe soon

Donna 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 8, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have not. I started wearing tights with my normal men’s clothing and she said, “Just don’t start wearing dresses and we’ll be fine.” Β So that ended that path.

carrie 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2016

I am no longer married,my wife passed away in 2007,but I was married to her for 28 years.she was great about my wearing,she bought me clothes,and was fine with it all,in fact she enjoyed it very much.

Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2016
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 630

I’ve been out to my wife since I started exploring about 15 months or so ago. She’s been fantastic about it from the start. At some point in September, I came out to my daughter (she’s 15). Totally uneventful. I’ve been procrastinating telling my son (14). Logically, I was quite sure he wouldn’t give a damn; but fear doesn’t really care about logic, and so every time I planned to tell him, I chickened out.

This past weekend, I bit the proverbial bullet and told him I was gender fluid – that sometimes I liked to paint my nails or wear women’s clothing or put on women’s shoes or whatever. He shrugged. I spent most of the day Sunday with my nails done in a pretty pink. Nobody seemed to bat an eye about it.

So… Β my logical mind was right all along, and I feel silly having given in to the unvoiced fears in the back of my head…

A Rose by any other name...

@}~}~~~

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Erin 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2016
    Topics: 0

I talked about this with my wife before we started seriously dating as I didn’t think it fair for her to know only part of me, it was really hard to do but she was fantastic about it and responded that she would rather know the whole me and not just a part of me. Since then I still feel a ‘society based cultural guilt about crossdressing’ I just can’t help myself. My wife is amazingly supportive and we have even been out ‘girl’ shopping for make up and clothes for me. What is really nice now is that occasionally she will see something out and buy it for me, and I love trying it on and showing it off to her. We even have pyjama nights with matching sets which is really cool.

I still find it difficult to acknowledge her open acceptance which is my hang up not hers and something I hope time will heal or actually is healing as I slowly beat back years of suppressing my feelings as I did in a previous relationship. My life is really good now and I love the fact that I am comfortable with my crossdressing and it is who I am.

Jacinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 23, 2016
    Replies: 1

Yes I have.

As I posted in my intro story, I came out to my wife, and as strange as it may seems it improved our relationship.

I had been basically denying myself for the years of our marriage, and it was finally taking a toll. Β Between various things I basically was shutting myself away and hiding from being social.

I made the decision to accept that I was transgender, and then spend the next week getting up the nerve to tell my wife.. Β Boy was that scary.

But it was (at least for me) the best thing I had done. Β She already had some idea apparently, but had never mentioned it to me. Β And was completely accepting and supportive. Β Even supported me going out and spending a fairly large sum on a new wardrobe, so I could present fulltime.

Jacinta

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2017 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account