Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Good afternoon  “Lockdown City” (aka Melbourne time), ladies.

For most of my first, (long divorced), relationship I was married to someone who hated the idea of Caty with a passion and this, amongst other reasons,  to a large extent was probably the reason for a “lack of bedoom action”.

Thus, for almost 30 years my only “solace” was to become Caty and fall in love with the image in the mirror.

She who wore lovely silky lingerie and (eventually) had sufficient clothes sense, plus hair and make up skills to look like a (reasonably??) attractive female.

Obviously this led to “erotic encounters” with her, with a job and career that took “her and I” away from home for many weeks a year on business travel.

The corollary to this was that if “she and I” were alone in a hotel room, temptation to stray from “our” marital vows was hardly ever an issue  OK… Walking around Soho in London and Amsterdam’s red light district was a distraction… But that’s all…

Yes, there were times when Caty ventured out to nightclubs and drove through the English countryside, but her only human contacts were with those lovely folks that ran places like dressing services. (Hi to the lovely Juliette at Sophie’s, Bath UK)

Has anyone else on this wonderful site ever felt the same way??

Happy dressing

Caty.

PS To try to add some levity to the subject. Comments from business associates etc

1/. “All that travel must be a real drag!”

2/. “You have enough luggage there for two”.

Yes well quite so…

Anonymous
      Lady

Caty

Very much so. I an very much infatuated with the young lady in the little black dress that is me even though at the moment she wears no make up and does not her hair styled but as the photo does show the head it does not distract from the dream. In the right mood it can inspire me in self pleasuring even though at a very different level in my mind I know it is just myself dressed and therefore the fantasy can not be fulfilled.

Rachel

I take enough luggage for 3 – women, lol!

Yes, I do fall in love with Laura more and more each time – but I am married to my wife. This is my personal philosophy and not meant to reflect on others – we each have our own life codes.

It’s a physical thing, just after I’ve made myself up and look at the beautiful woman looking back, albeit with a critical eye – hmm, mascara slightly smudged, etc. And also seeing my reflection in shop windows or mirrors.

It’s also a psychological thing – once back in drab, I reflect on encounters with other people, and fall in love with how Laura deals with situations. Always with Love first and foremost – no prejudice – everyone is a lovely human being until they prove themselves otherwise. It freaks me out a bit that I can really be like that.

But oh, Laura can be a badass bitch if riled – utterly magnificent.

Knowing that I can be like this adds positivity and creativity in my male existence. Really “drags” me out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, I shall refrain from telling my life’s herstory – I have to tuck Laura away, because my father is coming to visit today.

He’s 80, so I will never tell him. He’s fit as the proverbial fiddle, but I suspect that if I said I was a CD, he’d hear a vile din, and get strung up.

I’ll bow out now.

Love Laura

Hi Caty

Not afraid to say it, YES I do love the Bianca in me. And love it when I can let her out to play now and again, whether that be chillin on the sofa with a glass of wine, or out shopping for a bargain🤣

Think it is so important to ones wellbeing and happiness to love yourself.

❤️B

Jackie
      Ambassador

As Mama Ru (Ru Paul) says “How can you love anyone else if you can’t love yourself”   I completely love Jackie at the risk of being a little egotistical or arrogant. I plan to have her around a long time, Jackie Wild

Hi Caty

What a unique and Tru topic.

Since my significant other has found out about Patty our romantic times have diminished considerably.

What’s funny is My only pleasure now is looking at myself in some sexy skinny jeans or a cute skirt and heals.

The less attention I get from her the more Patty time I need it seems.

If she only thought about it she could possibly reduce my Patty time considerably.

Well at least the dressing part.

I am always Patty on the inside any more and I couldn’t be happier.

I love being a girl at heart

Thanks Caty

Patty

Anonymous

Yes, I  have felt this. During my life as my Male self, I have often felt self hatred. So feeling self love as Kay has been a blissful feeling. I am happily married and this has not taken away love for my wife.

I once looked up one the internet “can you fall in love with yourself?” And yes, there are articles about that subject. It is can be a very healthy thing.

Be kind to yourself, nurture yourself, love yourself and give yourself a big hug!

Kay

Aoife
      Lady

I’ve never seen something so lovable in the mirror, but when I was a boy in the rages or puberty I had this perfect vision of how I would look if I were a girl and was very pleased with that image. Still makes me wonder if I should have transitioned. Would loved to have looked like that and see the woman I would have grown into from there. Surely would have been a person than the one I am, but I’m still not convinced it would have been correct.

Anonymous

this is a fascinating topic. I am not passable, I am all male.  Hairy, a belly, large feet, you know the type.

I hate to look in a mirror. But when I am dressed I love myself. Still hairy, still have a belly but it doesn’t seem to matter

That is why I take pictures and spend way to much time looking at them. Editing them. I am my new obsession.

[postquote quote=378230]
      Wow – I identify so much with this.

I hated myself and my life so much that I tried to end it.

I didn’t want to be a girl, but to dress like one and be with girls.

Was I some kind of freak?

Hell no.

And Hell yes.

Embrace the inner freak – she is so special.

Love Laura

I so agree Caty.  If we love ourselves as our true selves, and carry that with us in public and let it show, then other’s see us as happy and comfortable with and within  ourselves.  I have thought about this many times before and have arrived at the realization that I have NEVER had a negative encounter with straight’s and vanilla’s, male or female, when I show everyone around me that I like and love the person I am.

I think this feeling just might add a little lightness to your step, a broad smile to your face, and a certain feminine sway to how your body moves like you have your own personal soundtrack playing in your head and you are enjoying every second of it.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I love my Natasha’s femme side. She’s kind, fun, outgoing, sees the positive in any situation. Loves to make new friends. My male me is totally opposite. My male me, my penmanship is just awful. Natasha’s ME penmanship is so beautiful. Between my male me and Natasha’s ME. I love Natasha’s ME.

I’ll just be quick and simple here.  I have often times said to that reflection “Hell…I’d love to date you!”  Vain?  Or is it we just dress to be the woman of our imaginations….I know I do.

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

I’ve not experienced anything like you describe; on the other hand, I have always been underwhelmed by the (male) face in the mirror, and  I must say that Bettylou’s reflection is far prettier to view.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hello to all the lovely ladies that responded and thanked for this post.

Weeks and months of Covid lockdown have made my warped sense of humour even worse.

Thus after I posted about this subject, my brain began to wonder/wander about what lockdown had done to my “real Caty” time. (Aka, I underdress 24/7, but have only been  fully dressed and made up twice since Christmas) .

So drop lip, tear in corner of eye. Unless we get out of lockdown soon, I fear Caty may have “left me for another!!!!

Happy dressing, (all you lucky souls who can that is).

Caty

Hi Caty yes I do love myself when dressed as Michelle as I sit at the dress typing my relpy dressed only in bra ,panties ,suspender belt ,stockings and earrings /rings I am in heaven . My appearance in front of the mirror is a different matter ,but as soon as I put on my make up and wig ( which doesn’t happen very often ) then I see a lovely lady in front of me dressed in her finery and I am in love with her .

Michelle  xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Caty,

Wow, I could have written the same post as you (except I’m not in Melbourne and my wife hasn’t divorced me. While she’s not crazy about Krista, she puts up with her for a number of reasons I prefer to keep private).  I had to laugh at your line about the luggage for two. It was true for my business trips in the past (which I truly looked forward to), but now that I’m retired, I take very little male clothing on my travels. What a joy!!!!  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?