Have you ever dressed and lived as a woman for more than a few hours at a time?

This poll asks if you've ever had the opportunity to dress and live as a woman for more than just a few hours at a time.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes, and it was heavenly!
  • Yes, somewhat, for more than a few hours, but less than a full day
  • Not yet, I can only dream of doing that
  • No, and it's not something I want/plan to do
  • Other
  • Creator
    Topic
    Holly Morris
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2022
    Topics: 106
    Replies: 284

Hi ladies!

For many of us, being a crossdresser is a solitary pleasure and we only get to express our femininity and live as a woman for a few hours at a time, and then it’s back to hiding our things and moving back into our male lives. But for those of us who have come out, we often have the opportunity to dress and live as women for longer periods of time — days, weeks, and for some of our really lucky sisters, they’re even able to live permanently as a woman. Now I realize that this may not be for everyone, and it may not be everyone’s goal, but for those of us who have that desire and need, it is truly amazing!

I’m very fortunate and have had that opportunity several times, so I’ve been able to dress and live completely as a woman for days at a time. I can tell you that there is nothing quite as exhilarating as knowing that when you get up, you’ll be dressing and living life fully and completely as a woman! Knowing that I’d be able to go out in public, run errands, go shopping, do housework, and do all the things I’d normally do, but do them as a woman has been just an absolutely wonderful, amazing experience! I’m so thankful I’ve had those opportunities to be seen, treated and accepted as a woman while I’ve just been living my life, because it really is an incrediblly overwhelming thrill in so many different ways!

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Have you ever had the opportunity to dress and live as a woman for more than a few hours at a time?

Hugs,

Holly

Viewing 44 reply threads
Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2023 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.