- Yes, and it was heavenly!
- Yes, somewhat, for more than a few hours, but less than a full day
- Not yet, I can only dream of doing that
- No, and it's not something I want/plan to do
- December 7, 2022 at 6:09 am #699602Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 106Replies: 284Has thanked: 3397 timesBeen thanked: 3334 times
For many of us, being a crossdresser is a solitary pleasure and we only get to express our femininity and live as a woman for a few hours at a time, and then it’s back to hiding our things and moving back into our male lives. But for those of us who have come out, we often have the opportunity to dress and live as women for longer periods of time — days, weeks, and for some of our really lucky sisters, they’re even able to live permanently as a woman. Now I realize that this may not be for everyone, and it may not be everyone’s goal, but for those of us who have that desire and need, it is truly amazing!
I’m very fortunate and have had that opportunity several times, so I’ve been able to dress and live completely as a woman for days at a time. I can tell you that there is nothing quite as exhilarating as knowing that when you get up, you’ll be dressing and living life fully and completely as a woman! Knowing that I’d be able to go out in public, run errands, go shopping, do housework, and do all the things I’d normally do, but do them as a woman has been just an absolutely wonderful, amazing experience! I’m so thankful I’ve had those opportunities to be seen, treated and accepted as a woman while I’ve just been living my life, because it really is an incrediblly overwhelming thrill in so many different ways!
So of course, that got me to wondering…
Have you ever had the opportunity to dress and live as a woman for more than a few hours at a time?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Holly Morris.
Total of 50 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.Alicen Thairms, Abbie Normal, Brenda Stevens, Stacy F, Peggy Sue Williams, Becky Davis, melissa la quinta, Monica Delsanto, Jamie Beams, Rochelle Winters, Lola Caprice, Jess Secret, Liara Wolfe, jennifer, karley delaware, Mary Priscilla, Deborah Sullivan, Robinette Robbyns, Lisa Leigh, Suzanne Martin
- December 13, 2022 at 11:32 am #701094Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 474Has thanked: 1887 timesBeen thanked: 1595 times
I’ve had a few times when I’ve had the time to dress for a day – including overnight while my SO was away with a friend.
I really had a great time and it was nice to spend some ‘real time’ en femme; including sleeping in a pretty nighty. It was lovely to get up in the morning and put on a nice skirt and top and have breakfast.
When my SO goes on a day trip, I usually get most of the day about 8 hours – I always pack in as much I can – an experience day … 🙂
- December 11, 2022 at 3:20 pm #700704Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 703Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 2937 times
I’m through Heavenly to routine now. I remember those days though and I still get a bit of a warm glow when I dress as myself after a weekend with the kids that don’t know yet. Nothing more validating that looking in the mirror and seeing what’s been missing all my life.
— Abbie 🥰
- December 10, 2022 at 7:41 pm #700430Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 468Has thanked: 1754 timesBeen thanked: 2353 times
Over the years, I have spent extended times dressed and living as a woman.
I got more enjoyment out of it in my younger years, it would seem. My wife and I would take vacations for a week, and I would stay cross dressed the entire time, including sleeping in a frilly night gown.
Of late, it seems I look forward to cross dressing, on the average, about two days a week.
- December 10, 2022 at 5:58 pm #700419Barbara WyantLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I live along and have no family in the area So. I live more or less full time as a woman. This includes most all shopping , gowning to see a movie etc
Since in I am now 76 years old, it is now or never to live as a woman
- December 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm #700386Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 71Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
I live as a woman 24/7 when at home, which is most of the time.
My wife is so supportive and she doesn’t like seeing me in male clothing anymore.
She prefers me in make up and completely femme.
I often feel like pinching myself, I can’t believe that this is my life.
- December 10, 2022 at 8:44 am #700333Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 1433 timesBeen thanked: 556 times
As I know I won’t pass, on days I don’t work and weekends I’m dressed from the time I get up in the morning to getting ready for bed I will be dressed. When I get home from work I will get in a pair of my jeans and go outside and work in yard, been doing that more and more in warmer times I have got some shorts and am out with them on so I do dress as much as possible, and it’s great. My one daughter told me her and some friends went to a Drag Breakfast in Chicago a couple weeks ago and she wants me to go some time with her (as I’m not out to her) I told her not interested, but deep down I think it would be fun, I could always go dressed with her and her partner……….. LOL
- December 10, 2022 at 3:52 am #700268Monica DelsantoLadyRegistered On: November 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 54Has thanked: 371 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
When I was single and living alone I dressed regularly. Every evening as soon as I came home to my apartment until the time I left in the morning I was dressed. Weekends were special – I would be dressed from late on Friday night until Monday morning. It really was an incredible feeling which I miss so much! During that time I did everything I could to live and act as a woman. I just never worked up the courage to go out in public during the day dressed but wished I did.
- December 9, 2022 at 3:34 pm #700179Lola CapriceBaronessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 390Has thanked: 2393 timesBeen thanked: 1739 times
I chose “Not yet, I can only dream of doing that” Which is not exactly correct. It is only a dream right now but I fully intend to make that dream a reality!
I did get the opportunity to dress daily during the lockdowns in 2020. My wife still had to go to work (hospital) and I was teleworking. For almost a month I would wake up every morning, get ready for my work day as if I were a professional woman going to an office. I worked en femme until noon and scheduled any face-to-face teleconferences in the afternoon. On my lunch break I’d shift back to drab. Although I would have loved to stay in girl mode all day, half the day was still wonderful. Now that things are back to normal I don’t get to be girly nearly enough!
- December 9, 2022 at 3:00 pm #700176Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 598Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 2597 times
Yes I have, I wear romantic lingerie to bed every night and once in a while I’ll spend the whole day in romantic lingerie around the house. It’s incredible.
- December 8, 2022 at 11:11 pm #700041Ashlee SantosLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
I’m off on weekends and unless I have to travel to see family , I’m a home as Ashlee for the entire weekend . And sometimes on vacatiofn , I live as Ashlee 2/3’s of my vacation time .it’s a complete adventure
- December 8, 2022 at 5:53 pm #699986Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 104Has thanked: 466 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
I dress as Roberta about four times a week.Sometimes five or six if I don’t have to go anywhere.I love planning what outfits I am going to wear and the colour of my pantyhose’ tights.Invariably I will wear some nice perfume too.And if I am feeling especially girly I will use one of my handbags\ purses.I don’t go out enfemme am always dressed at home but I can enjoy going from one room to another with a bag on my shoulder.Thank you Holly for yet another great post.
- December 8, 2022 at 3:57 pm #699964Frederica WoodbridgeLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
My SO has disappeared off to the mid west and I’m all alone for 4 days. She knows about my cross dressing and accepts it. She loves the nylon fetish part but she’s not sure about the rest. Here I am, having shaved my legs, painted my toes (lilac) and I’m now conducting a nylon experiment. I grew up rummaging in my mother’s nylons, graduated to stealing nylons off washing lines and stealing nylons and panties from a few other places.
Here I am today.Four days of conducting nylon research, testing out full makeup and visiting stores while trying to look shorter than 6 feet tall.
- December 9, 2022 at 7:26 am #700088
- December 8, 2022 at 10:35 am #699929Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 1069Has thanked: 5404 timesBeen thanked: 4709 times
I do quite often and must say it is wonderful. After a day or two I get completely into character as debbie and forget about my male self. I adore the way other men and women relate to me and doing new things I never thought would be doing.
- December 8, 2022 at 1:35 pm #699948Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 432Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 1824 times
I could have answered Holly using your exact reply. Getting in character, forgetting about my male self, enjoying how others interact with me and doing new, unexpected things – yes, yes, yes & yes! I find it quite exhilarating.
- December 8, 2022 at 7:33 am #699901Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 160Has thanked: 982 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
This is an exciting question and yes I live and dress as me….DebbieLynn…everyday! I’m beyond crossdressing. I’m a woman and match my outside to my inner self…it is a rare moment when I’m forced by circumstances to cross dress as a male.
I’ve never been happier than being the true me! Hugs, Debbie Lynn
- December 8, 2022 at 11:16 am #699934Sara CousinsDuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I like how you relate yourself to crossdressing now and I am starting to feel the same way saying when I cross dress it is to be the male part of us
Sara is who we are and the other person is just a fact of life we have to put up with as a part of life and believe you me that sucks. I want to be Sara all the time 24/7 day and night and wish I was all Sara physically and mentally.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Sara Cousins.
- December 10, 2022 at 3:11 am #700244
- December 8, 2022 at 3:57 am #699870Annabel BrookeLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
Yes, for a weekend. To bed Fri in a nightie, then woke Sat, got dressed, took a couple of walks out to the cash till late evening, same on sunday. Agree, it was rather nice and a bit of a come down back to work monday morning!
- December 8, 2022 at 3:54 am #699869jenniferLadyRegistered On: February 11, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
Yes my wife and i went to a motel for the weekend and all i took was female clothes as we were having a girl week end it was fabulous.
- December 8, 2022 at 3:03 am #699864Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 615Has thanked: 2868 timesBeen thanked: 2093 times
I’m lucky I can dress as Charlotte every week day. I work from home and SO works full time not home till 1630. Going for a drive later as Charlotte. Have had courage last few days to go for my paper in skirt hold up stockings and flat shoes.
- December 8, 2022 at 3:30 am #699867DuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
Living on my own makes it pretty easy living in the country with a long driveway for Sara to dress and have her freedom. Sara gets dressed after our shower and is dressed pretty much all day until she goes to bed and then still wears panties or sometimes just pantyhose to bed.
When we do have to go out on errands and such we cover up with manly clothes till we get back home. Sara hates to be left at home but maybe someday.
I wish I could change my vote here on this forum now because we are dressing all day every day at home.
- December 8, 2022 at 2:22 am #699860Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 498Has thanked: 6807 timesBeen thanked: 2453 times
Yes, I have had the wonderful opportunity to live as a woman for days on end. I love seeing the National Parks. Since I retired in 2018 I now have the time to see them. I’m taking a car trip every other month somewhere. Most trips last 10 to 14 days. I only bring female clothes so I’m dressing and living 24/7 as a woman. I’m doing everything that you would expect one to do on these trips. I just do them as a woman.
Its intoxicating and I just love it. Yes, I absolutely get cranky when I have to go back to drab when returning home.
19 users thanked author for this post.
- December 8, 2022 at 2:17 am #699859Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 490Has thanked: 1913 timesBeen thanked: 2288 times
I have had times where I could stay in femme mode for more that a day. In fact, I just had four days last week. I have a cottage I can go to and dress as please and for the most part stay femme the whole time I am there. It can be hard to return to drab after being there for days, but such is my life.
- December 8, 2022 at 12:46 am #699852ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 371Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 963 times
I was lucky enough recently to spend four days in my female mode with a lovely female friend, it was wonderful. We went to restaurants, shopping, stopped for coffee, used taxi’s and had a fabulous time. One of the things I loved best was getting ready to go out together, doing each others makeup and just being girly. If you have never tried it, put it on the list of ‘something you must do’ you won’t regret it!
- December 7, 2022 at 10:56 pm #699845Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 129Replies: 1202Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5073 times
Mostly a maximum of 24-36hours at time for many years. Initially when on my own at weekends back when we lived in the country and my SO would go back to the city to visit family.
These days, it pretty much the same amount of time when I go away for overnight charity volunteer trips, tho these can stretch out to two nights when the need/opportunity arises.
We work on DADT in this house and to try and stretch it out any longer, would probably break that rule and “questions would be asked in the house”.
Except on very hot Australian summer nights, I do sleep femme in my own room every night, Bra, breast forms and “temperature appropriate” nightwear, over panties and camisole. EG Spring and autumn, love sleeping in all pure silk…
But I’m thinking in terms of this topic it does not count. Mostly cos (hopefully) I’m not awake to experience it all for very long
- December 7, 2022 at 6:10 pm #699787Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1161Has thanked: 2721 timesBeen thanked: 5469 times
Holly, if you would have asked me this 3 years ago I would have said that this was only a dream that will never happen. Today I have had 2 major outings for 2 to 3 days away from home and most of the time if I have days off work I am dressed as Cassie from the time I get out of the shower after work till I put on my uniform for work days later. OH, that includes myself at Cassie’s new job at Torrid.
- December 7, 2022 at 4:55 pm #699764JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 101Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 267 times
Okay sweetie. I said yes because I have not been a woman in terms of persona for a whole day but I have dressed a full day as a woman minus changing my clothes, showering, pools, hut tubs, beaches and sleeping.
- December 7, 2022 at 3:44 pm #699755Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1267Has thanked: 28059 timesBeen thanked: 4675 times
- December 7, 2022 at 3:19 pm #699747Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1275Has thanked: 1437 timesBeen thanked: 6563 times
Every time I lived full-time for a while the dots would connect. Sorta like connecting with my natural state. The authentic me I suppose. Going back severed that connection….and the dysphoria would return. My therapist said that’s what trans people often tell her. Not too long after that I started HRT.
- December 7, 2022 at 3:07 pm #699743Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1900Has thanked: 1490 timesBeen thanked: 5896 times
- December 7, 2022 at 2:54 pm #699741ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 675Has thanked: 2591 timesBeen thanked: 3288 times
Yes, Holly, as I mentioned in some much earlier post, I was able to ‘live’ for somewhere close to or a little over 4 days, dressing, changing outfits, doing chores, laundry, hanging out clothes on a line behind the house, vacuuming, cooking, ironing, preparing cooked meals, and sleeping, all in various combinations of my wardrobe besides daily experimenting with cosmetics, and my wigs (I had 3 at the time, and I combed and brushed them a little differently depending, pig tails, pony tail, down, etc). The rest of my family was out of state, and it was mostly over a long weekend, as I think I only had to take 1 day off work. I think they left on a Wednesday afternoon so I had that evening, Thursday, Friday, the weekend to live as I had envisioned. Of course on Sunday evening I had to clean myself up, put it all away, except for my night time clothes that went away in the morning as I had to be back at work, and they would be returning home. But it was wonderful.
- December 7, 2022 at 2:22 pm #699736GailLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 91Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 559 times
Yes I have and felt I never wanted to go back to Drab.
I was a Salesman who traveled a-lot. I Alway’s left a day early if I had to drive.
I love dressing as a Girly Girl.
Would check into a Motel/Hotel, Strip off my male clothes and become totally Girl for the next day and a half.
- December 7, 2022 at 1:40 pm #699732Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 34Replies: 1046Has thanked: 4362 timesBeen thanked: 4667 times
48 hour Citibreak, journey, check in, 2 nights in a hotel, check out, journey home, all anybody ever saw was Bianca.
sublime, loved every minute.
- December 7, 2022 at 1:07 pm #699728Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 432Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 1824 times
The longest I’ve ever gone completely en femme is 3 days last August when I went to a resort/casino in a neighboring state.
- December 7, 2022 at 12:41 pm #699715Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 638Has thanked: 10484 timesBeen thanked: 3605 times
Thanks for the wonderful post Holly, lots of you may be waiting to see what I have to say, so here goes. 🙂
I am a trans woman, I dress every day and have been living as a woman since March of this year.
I have transitioned, now legally a female, and it is truly amazing to finally realize and experience a lifelong dream come true.
Where I work, my co workers are now saying that my transition has actually been a transformation! They tell me the change is so complete they can’t remember who I was before.
Hugs to you all,
Ms. Lauren M
- December 9, 2022 at 3:21 pm #700178
- December 7, 2022 at 12:37 pm #699711Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
I have lived as Gina quite a fe times , when would go to vegas for a week was nothing but Gina on other occasions such as Be All Southern Comfort spent entire time as Gina and loved every sec of it
- December 7, 2022 at 9:24 am #699667Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 567Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1871 times
Eve has taken me out of town for a vacation and packed only girl things for me. It is really fun knowing that I have not back-up boy things in our suitcase. Even around home, she sometimes has me in girl things for days at a time, the longest was my Birthday Month two years ago. We did all our normal activities with me as a woman.
It really does something to your mental attitude to be a woman for several days, you can really get into their world.
- December 7, 2022 at 10:48 am #699680DuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I only wish that something like that could or would happen. I am no “Sissy” but I dream that I would and could be a woman. Sadly at 73 very unlikely but that is what dreams are made of and for.
- December 7, 2022 at 12:03 pm #699699Janet WoodhamLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 77Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
- December 7, 2022 at 12:43 pm #699717DuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I am feeling it more and more too. The longer I am dressed the more I want to be dressed even if it is in the privacy of my home. The feel against my skin and the flowing looseness of the clothing all so feminine.
Still working on the high heels and wobbling less and less but again just another thing to make us a whole woman.
- December 7, 2022 at 12:05 pm #699702
- December 7, 2022 at 8:42 am #699663Rhonda LeeBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 191Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
I have had many opportunities to dress en femme for up to 9 days at a time. Recently I took a cruise with other CDs, spouses, and SOs. I did not pack any drab clothing and flew for the first time en femme. I loved every minute. There were no unpleasant moments created by the way I dressed, although I had to endure many difficult traumas, such as chasing to airport and back a few times to retrieve lost luggage (envisioning I might have to survive a week with no makeup or dresses- can you imagine how painful that would be for any woman?) and returning to find my car had been towed, requiring me to hire uber drivers to chase all over town to tow yards and deal with issues much better faced when not dressed en femme. There are some things a lady with any refinement should not do. Haggling with unsavory men with crowbars and wrecking equipment, demanding cash in junk yards after midnight, is certainly one of them! Fortunately I was able to satisfy their needs while retaining my dignity. I dare not say more.
- December 7, 2022 at 8:05 am #699653Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1794Has thanked: 12830 timesBeen thanked: 8997 times
Yes I’ve lived as a female for days at a time and the longest was about ten days. I dress casual to blend in and have had no problems at all. Its always so sad when I have to go back drab so I under dress every day.
- December 7, 2022 at 7:57 am #699650DuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I live on my own in the country with no nearby neighbors and a long driveway so I can pretty much dress female from the time I get up unless I have to go out and do errands then I cover up with manly clothes.
Only been here a month so still building an inventory slowly because dealing with sizes is an issue and few things have gone to the thrift store drop box.
I have found that since finding this site and giving Sara her freedom I now feel awkward wearing man clothes.
- December 7, 2022 at 7:51 am #699649Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 702Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 2737 times
Hi Holly the most I’ve been Roz was about 4 or 5 days at a time, mainly when my wife has been away on vacation, sometimes she needs to get away on her own for a vacation and she usually goes for 7 days so i get to let Roz out of the closet while she is away, but for the last 2 years because of the lock downs we had Roz has had to stay in the closet, I’m hoping that next year i can start to come out of the closet again, when she was away and i had to work i underdressed at work then when i got home i had a bath and then Roz was here for the rest of the night, I even wore a nightie for bed X
Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀
- December 7, 2022 at 7:42 am #699642Sally DrinkwaterPrincessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 346Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 1458 times
I have had accasions where I have dressed every day for a week or so but only one time overnight. I found it quite sweaty and uncomfortable.
Every new day I feel fresh with a new look and a new adventure.
- December 7, 2022 at 7:39 am #699640Genivieve BujoldLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 130Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
Holly, After becoming single again several years back, I took the opportunity to be Genivieve very seriously. First, I spent the entire day en femme, then decided to spend several days as Genivieve. I loved not fussing about little things like removing nail polish, or worrying that my lips might be stained from the lipstick I had been wearing. Over the next few months I increased the time I was en femme from a few days to a week on the way to my longest time as a woman 24/7 at just over a month. I shopped just like any woman would, for groceries, clothing ,lingerie, shoes, had my nails done at a salon, had a wonderful makeover at a Sephora studio, went to clubs, had lunch with a friend, and dated a very nice guy! It is to be sure a lot of work being a girl, but for me worth every bit of the effort.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Genivieve Bujold.
- December 7, 2022 at 7:14 am #699628Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 418Has thanked: 763 timesBeen thanked: 1500 times
Hi Holly and hi Ladies
I lived totally feminine when I went to Cyprus in 2016.
As soon as I arrived at the airport, after taking my suitcases, I entered the women’s bathroom together with my best friend gg Greta and finally I came out in women’s clothing….. an unforgettable holiday!
24 hours a day for 15 days living for women in hotels, beaches, restaurants, discos and pubs; in those days i introduced myself to other people as tgirl.
The only days of my life when I felt like I was myself.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- December 7, 2022 at 6:54 am #699619Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 484Has thanked: 3127 timesBeen thanked: 2084 times
Hi Holly, thanks for another wonderful post. I have been fortunate enough to be able to be Trish for extended periods and as you say it is heavenly. To be able to dress and go out doing normal girl things with no rush to get dressed nor any rush to go back to guy mode is the most exciting and liberating feeling I’ve ever had. I told one of my girl friends that it’s very easy to get used to and each time your addressed with the right pronoun or have a guy hold the door for you it’s almost addicting.
- December 7, 2022 at 6:43 am #699615Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 924Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 4227 times
I’m still working from home so technically i could very easily transform into wendy and show up to work fully dressed.
Alas, I keep the transformation to the weekends, and if I take a day off, I’ll try to get changed first thing in the morning.
The best I can do is almost a full day, which to me is absolutely fantastic. Given the chance I would go 24/7 and see what it is like to live as a woman.
- December 7, 2022 at 6:23 am #699609Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 342Has thanked: 1503 timesBeen thanked: 1319 times
All day, everyday for years and just starting to think that I might have figured it out. Thank you Holly for this interesting poll. Marg
- December 7, 2022 at 6:23 am #699608Michelle IsgurlyLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 89Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 499 times
When the family goes away to visit out of state friends and family I stay home to care for the pets. Usually anywhere from 3 to 8 days. I spend pretty much the whole time en femme. The wife knows but asks that if I go out not to go during the day because even though I don’t care she would rather not have the neighbors see me. I agreed and everyone is happy that way.
- December 7, 2022 at 6:12 am #699606LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 77Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
On average 23 h0urs a day, bar Tuesdays and family holidays. Sometimes all day. I like the idea of being full time and this is the closest I can get
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.