• Creator
    Topic
    Shreya Shah
    Participant
    Registered On: April 23, 2020
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 184

Yes , it happened with me. I was on the bike last night. Sitting behind a guy. I was wearing hipster panty which has a lining pattern on it. On that i was wearing low Waist denim. Which is by nature going to flaunt your jockey. But i forgot. I was flaunting my panties. I think some people saw they were just smiling while looking at us . When i got down from the bike i understood what happened. Why some people on the way were smiling. But it was a beautiful experience. I was partly en fem outside. Have any of your experience any such situation?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1507

I think just the thought of wearing something, even if under dressing, whether it be bra, panties, pantyhose, stockings or what ever else is an exciting thing to do. To possibly show that off even if accidentally or on purpose is can be very thrilling.

It could be a hint of breasts from a bra, some panty lines or a sticking out waist band on pantyhose, or even showing off some shiny hose under long pants with no socks.

That actually is a good way to start. Do a little each time. Get a bit bolder. Push your limits. Get more femme and show off more.

For me it was years in the making. I used to go out partially dressed in an androgynous look. I got a little bolder each time. I got caught a few times but got complimented on my shoes and having nice legs. I got asked if the pantyhose I was buying is what I was wearing. It was scary the first time it happened but after that I welcomed and looked forward to it. Then the first time I went out fully en femme, in my bliss and euphoria, I nearly bumped into a guy walking his dog. Total fear and panic. Once I calmed down though, I was so excited.

Ironically those uh oh moments can lead to a stronger desire to do more.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Shreya Shah
        Lady

Ofcourse girl being bold and pushing limits can help to achieve faster.

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 799

This just happened a couple of days ago.  Went out with my breast forms in.  Now, I love the cold weather only because i can throw a parka on over myself and it hides it.  Well, sort of, its bulky.  So, while driving to the store I unzip the coat seeing as I am wearing one of my cowl necks below it and i am getting warm.  Kind of forgot to zip it up all the way and was inadvertantly showing off my lovely sweater and some very nice cleavage!!  Of course, I didnt notice it at first.  The cashier seemed so smiley and cheerful that morning, calling me honey and wishing me a good day….   When getting back to the car and looking down at my chest it all made sense.  OMG!

Sometimes you just get so comfortable you forget you have to hide it!  But I think that’s a good sign.😁.  I care less and less if people see now a days.

Stevie

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Shreya Shah
        Lady

Yep that’s true, sometimes we feel like people should see it, that gives us more courage and more excitement.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 13

I think the most that had happened to me was when I had my toes painted and forgot and was barefoot around friends. No one mentioned it but I saw some notice them.

Also, sometimes when I go out shopping, I intentionally show my panties out the top of my pants as I squat to the bottom shelf. No one has made mention but I’ve seen people look. I’d like to expose myself a little more honestly.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Shreya Shah
        Lady

It’s true, every girl like to expose little bit.

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Topics: 1
          Replies: 13

Right!? I love to expose a bit, sometimes more than others. It’s a good way to get attention, and we all love a little attention now and then.

Shreya Shah
            Lady

Very true darling

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Evelyn
      Lady
      Registered On: June 18, 2020
      Replies: 47

Yes, bending over and showing the top of a frilly pink Gstring, seen by half a dozen men. After a few weeks they declared that I had been ”Touched by The Feminizer”

Running in the ”Feed The World” events many years ago, I wore grey nylon track bottoms. It rained, they turned completely transparent, and hundreds of people saw my bottom clad in lemon panties with lovely white polka dots.

My most recent during Covid lockdown. I was home alone enjoying some housework, dressed in ladies unlined shorts over a pair of Brazilian panties with a huge VPL, a ladies pink scoop neck Tshirt, coral pink toenails, and my fvourite ladies open toe strappy black sandals.
      I needed to pop outside to the rubbish bin, and just as I opened the garage door to get to said bin, my next door but one neighbour saw me as he was passing by on his mobility scooter. He waved, turned about face and stopped…waiting for me to walk the short distance for a chat. OH s**t thought I, but he’s seen me so I have to walk to him. He couldn’t take his eyes off my tanned smooth legs (yes, we sometimes get sunshine in the UK) and pink toenails. We chatted as normal, but over the road there is a field full of horses, where a lady who I’d recently chatted to , and her teenage daughter,walked over to us and asked me if I had a large carrot she could have, as they were trying and failing to get one of the horses to swallow a pill. So, I minced off, showing my tightly clad bottom and its obvious VPL to them all. I returned with the large carrot for which they thanked me and walked away giggling. George, my neighbour was still intent on carrying on our chat. To my horror, both mum and daughter crossed the road to us again, this time asking if I could drill a hole in the carrot (Im not making any of this up), so they could secret the pill inside so Dobbin the horse wouldn’t see it. Off I minced again, returning with trusty Makita and large sized bit. Mum held the veg whilst I drilled the hole, and in doing so showed off my nail polish, baby smooth arms, and a lovely silver bracelet. A job well done I think x

Shreya Shah
        Lady

Thanks for sharing girl.

Dala Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 110

I was at work with a guy in late Oct that I have known a while. We have even hung out socially. I fix equipment and I go where the machine is, I don’t see this guy in person often. In late August I decided to pierce my ears. I expected to have this catch everyone’s attention, no big deal…
      However, I had gone out with my wife en femme for the first time the weekend before seeing this fella at work. I had been waxed, mani/pedi, all of that for the evening out.
      So while at work, he saw my ears, said “Cool!” and we went to work…
      After a little bit I held up a part to show him, he says, “Are you wearing NAIL POLISH?! WHY are you wearing nail polish? And DON’T think I didn’t notice that the hair on your arms is gone TOO!!”
      I was a little bit busted… I told him that the polish was to keep the nails from breaking lately.
      The lack of arm hair question I just ignored…
      YIKES….

Shreya Shah
        Lady

Yep sometimes ignoring can help. It makes other person understand our situation. I’ve ignored many such questions by my mom. You know mom knows everything but she never talks about it.

Dala Carlian
          Duchess
          Registered On: March 4, 2020
          Replies: 110

None of my(or my wife’s) family knows… I have a few close friends that know and their spouses. That’s it… I don’t think my 80 year old, stuck in her ways, Mother would be very accepting. Maybe I’m not giving her enough credit though, who knows.

XOXO

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kitty Van Curen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 3, 2020
      Replies: 151

The first time I did this was by accident. I was walking in the street when I dropped a file folder, as I squatted to pick it back up, I heard a passer by express a, “phwoaaar!” Then some other chatter as they faded away about ‘seeing that up-skirt’… I realized I had flashed a couple of people, kind of unwittingly because I was in a bit of a rush as it was lightly raining. The feeling was kind of exciting and I’ve done similar things since for a little rush of my own to be perfectly honest! It’s still one of the little things I indulge in from time to time to steal a thrill. hehe!

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Shreya Shah
        Lady

😊😊

We all have done something like these unknowingly. The feeling is thrill.

Caroline OBrien
      Lady
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 69

I workout in a CrossFit gym five or six days a week.

Last week I was at the gym getting ready for a class when one of the ladies said to me, “Did you get your ears pierced?”

To my horror I reached up and felt the clip on hoop earrings I had “tried on” before heading to the gym.

I tore them off and said ” Nope no way, just bought some clip ons as a joke for the guys at work”

My stunned look and ridiculous excuse were a dead give away I’m sure.

-Caroline

Shreya Shah
        Lady

Hehe It happens sometime but after that we get good girly feeling.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 910

A wonderful surprise for yourself , unplanned & obviously filled you with joy 😊😊

Shreya Shah
        Lady

Yes Girlfriend.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.