Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, this is a hot topic for me at the moment. I have found that there does seem to be an element of truth in it. I have long been Femme, but as i have got older, the urges have become more and more frequent, why? i dont know. So, my question for you this week, is, does this apply to you too? based on what i have heard so far, there is a good chance there is!!

Fiona xxx

Jane Doe
      Lady

About the same for me. What had changed though is that I’ve grown much more comfortable with what and who I am. I no longer worry about trying to fit in with what I perceived as other peoples expectations of me.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Thanks for this interesting topic Fiona!

Mine certainly have. I’ve gone from being happy dressing a couple or three of times a year, to wanting to dress the same amount, but in a week. Also, my dressing has become much more involved. By that I mean instead of just borrowing a few of my wife’s things, I am building a whole wardrobe of clothes. Bras, panties, stockings, pantyhose, skirts, tops, a few dresses, and makeup. So that I want to be able to have the confidence to go out in public, dressed.

My male side is very strong too, and I don’t see that changing, so I believe that I will continue to be a crossdresser, and not wanting to transgender.

The why and how of this, I really don’t understand, though it does seem to be a constant that runs through many of our lives, no one seems to. At least being Here, I’ve become much accepting of my femme self, and am able to enjoy being Amy, even though I don’t understand the “why” of it. The one thing that I’ve never done, is build up a wardrobe of some kind, then purge, and try to give it up, only to come back to femme some years later.

So, I’ve always been able to accept the small femme side I’ve always had since I was about 12 or so.

Amy

A dress, wig, lingerie, maybe panties a bra pantyhose. At 1st I’d stuff the bra with anything I could find toilet paper, socks, underwear, plastic shopping bags, I even experimented with water balloons and quart sized plastic storage bags filled with water. Then a 5″ foam rubber nerd ball cut in half before I finally graduated to silicon breast forms. Gee I guess that could be a poll in itself!

Any now I do the best I can with whatever I have and use any and every trick I can to look my best.

Anonymous

Why Michelle!  You SNEAKY GIRL YOU!  Don’t!  Stop!  Don’t!  Stop!  Don’t stop!  Don’t Stop!  DON’T STOP!   hahahahahahahahahahahah

Robin Snow
      Duchess

The older I get the stronger the feminine force becomes.

as I get older I seem to need to dress more often, and under dress every day

Anonymous

IMO, Fiona and Becky are both right. I have definitely had an attitude change, and also become more emotional in the past 5 or so years. And I find I no longer want to suppress my femme side; in fact, I’m quite willing to talk about it. A few short years ago, I wouldn’t even dare to log on to a site such as this – much less “let my hair down” and talk about things. I was never one to seek attention, so Bettylou won’t be on Facebook or attending gatherings where I’m known, but I’m comfortable with my life.

I’ve always felt the need to hide my femme side so I got creative about how to express it. Mostly in gaming and virtual environments. It’s only in the past year that I’ve decided to begin dressing in RL and I’m enjoying it. I’m not sure if that means it’s gotten stronger since it was always a strong part of me. I do know I’m getting more emotional the older I get. I’d say mostly that I’ve gotten more accepting of it. I’m seeing Samantha as an important part of me that I have no desire to deny anymore.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The urge and desire is about the same but the reasons differ a bit. I became a crossdresser because I loved wearing pantyhose and showing my legs. When in my teens and early twenties, my dressing style was very sexy to outright slutty. Girls liked it and a lot of guys wanted to get to know me. I dressed to get attention and more.

Now I like getting noticed in the right environment and I enjoy meeting others. My dresses and skirts are still a bit too short but it’s what I like. I toned down the sexy, slutty look a lot.

I love being Patty though. Just dressing up is fun and relaxing, where when I was young it was much more of a sexual rush and thrill.

Omg yes as i got older my feelings for being FEMININE has gotten stronger and stronger these last couple of years now are just making me feel more FEMININE than ever before and has made me more FEMININE and happier in life i get to be amber at work when she wants to dress and couple months ago my landlady and husband FINALLY met amber and have excepted me as a woman also. Which is WONDERFUL. She says i should definitely.be a woman cause im HAPPIER.

I would say at first I experimented and I liked it. The older I get the more I enjoy, but I think it’s getting more comfortable dressing. Is it like being with another man you have always wanted to try than you do it more often? Or in my case when the opportunity arises you more comfortable maybe.

Anonymous

The urge to express my femininity has raged within me all my life – and yes – as I’ve grown older, it has increased exponentially. Getting older has also clarified in my mind that I’m not simply as crossdresser – but rather a transgender woman…

Hugs!

Shawna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Getting older… being a late starter I’m  only getting more into it. As they say “always save the best for last”.  For me it’s certainly a calling I’ve been waiting for a very long time. I’m  still wondering why but with something so wonderful it does show how it’s been better to my well being . Life’s too short, I only wished I’ve seen this many years earlier,  late than never.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

In my case definitely as the years passed the desire to dress grew. Maybe you think what the heck if not now when. Maybe as children leave nest there are more opportunities and you have more money to spend on yourself. Whatever the reason it feels good.

Becka
      Lady

Oops, that was a “yes” vote, and it has to do with me reaching a point where I’m old enough (was years ago too), where no one is going to tell me different!

I am cautious, and try to be understanding of others (my family that is), who beyond my SO does not know about my tendencies.

😉

The older the violin the sweeter the music. Yes going on eighty I feel free to wear what I love to wear, I will spend weeks in my fem attire and my feelings seem to get stronger as life goes on. No job to distract my life,my wife approves of my dressing as it makes me feel like A much happier person and who would want to live with an old grouch.

Sarasue

Leonara
      Ambassador

I am 70+ and retired 10 years..
      I have embraced my desire to express my femininity.. I dress when the opportunity presents itself…maybe I don’t have to worry about work obligations….I am now ready for Leonara to venture out …
      “Age”definitely has its advantages

Anonymous

Leonara,
        Much the same for me.

Bettylou

Leonara
          Ambassador

Thank you Bettylou… So glad you agree
          Leonara

Anonymous

I’m definitely thinking, acting and feeling more feminine as time passes, but I don’t know if age is the cause or if it is just because I enjoy cross-dressing and am finding new and better ways to express my femininity.

Anonymous

Fee,

(No surprise, I answered about the same. Ha!)

But it is to be expected… when in your mid/late twenties, it is likely you are raising a family, hard at work, and barely have any time for yourself. As people age, kids will start getting more independent, you may start having some more income due to having more job skills, and will also have more free time.

Having more income (or at least more disposable income) and more free time will usually lead into having more chances to dress, and cash to be able to get more nice things. The more you dress, it is likely that it will change your view about it, will allow you to improve in your look, etc. So now dressing for a short time of period may not be enough, which may lead to more dressing and maybe the need to try to do “more”.

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

Most definitely, yet for a ‘tranny’ what the hey else direction was I expected to take?  😉  I love “it” …”it” rocks me day and night.  Heck!  I LIVE FOR IT.  WAKE UP FOR IT!

I AM “IT”!!!  Loving it too!  🙂

Anonymous

Hey all

wow, I have 2 answers…

first, my, rather…our story (wifey) is fantastic, almost unbelievable and comical a lot of the times!

we have both joined the site to reach out, learn and see other points of view.

it really is a long but so worth it to listen and experience with us. (So there’s the long part)

the second part and more directed at this particular question is…

the urges have “always” been there, but work, school, family etc, like for many here curtailed my….embracing the actual experimentation and possible enjoyment which leads to acceptance.

I’m …. and most people say they are, multi faceted individuals…

but I have never been one to care what small minded individuals thought of me, and let society dictate what I should or should not do, or what is or isn’t normal just because I have a p3ni$ …. yeah that’s not gonna happen.

I try to shorten this up a lot…

i do what I want, I can be whoever I am at that point in time.

Wearing jeans and a black T-shirt everyday is the epitome of a mundane life style. And I can’t handle that at all.

So, my closet is divided into jeans and T-shirt in one small section, and the rest is a vast array of clothing styles and accessories!

leather, silk, latex and more exotics. Shoes-listed as pumps, sling backs, sandals, clear, black, red, silver, white and my favorite color…nude or beige. 5 inches or better, but hovering around 6.2 is my preference.

My wife and I have our own makeup company preferences, and my collection of lipstick and gloss would rival that of almost any average beauty counter.

I stop prattling on here by stating, that my desire and curiosity has always been there, but now time has given me the gift of being able to experience as much or as little as I want …. every day…. yes every day, I may not go full tilt boogie 24/7 .

but rest assured that I ALWAYS have some part of my … completely, totally, gladly and 100% embraced feminine side with me.

i may wear it on the outside, it may be hidden under a T-shirt and jeans, but I always hold her hand no matter what!

and my wife, well that’s a story that you’re gonna need a pot of coffee or a pitcher of margaritas to enjoy while you listen to this escapade unfold……

so, did I answer the question, I forgot…lol

EeVAahh

Anonymous

More in tune to my feminine side and more interested in being fully dressed and feminine. Luv being a girl

Anonymous

Oh he’ll yes!!! As I get older my boobs are getting bigger and that makes me feel more feminine. My wife says when I retire in 4 years from my real job that I should get a part time job as a woman. I always wear panties and women’s socks when I drew for my job. On the weekend I dress 1 day as a woman. I feel I look better in women’s clothing and my wife likes it. Yes I even enjoy doing things most women do. Some day I’ll tell how this all started. Let’s say for now my mom got me interested in this.

Emily
      Lady

I have refined my feminine look and persona over the last few years. That gives me the confidence to go out more. Now, if I could only find the time. 👗💄👠👱🏽‍♀️👩🏻

Now that I have more time and ‘retired’ from a FT occupation of over 30 years I am free to re-emerge and indulge myself in enfemme as I please.  I am fond of makeup, lipstick, my new wigs, heels, hose, lingerie, simple but fun dresses.  As with most new lifestyles it is actually fun to be comfortable and experiment too! I think I’m going to love and enjoy being here!

Anonymous

MAYO CLINIC once conducted a study of ‘trannys’ and CD’s (real ones such as myself as opposed to CD’ers), and they noted a definite change in 30% of the males that were tested (double blind study).  For Tranny’s ….the hormonal changes led them to believe that it’s an ‘accepted’ (by medical science) condition that SOME males ‘lean hard’ to the ‘femme’ side of their personalities, and the majority of that 30% WILL eventually find themselves leading a fully feminine lifestyle by the time they reach approx 45.  This is due to hormones from both views (trans or CD’er).  Isn’t that something else?  WOW!!!!

Fought with seemingly EVERYONE my entire life (if they discovered I had breasts) ….and when in the Military that’s cause for major BS.  Now-a-days, look!  I’m a model (High Fashion) ….which is THE place and slot to be in.  *I lucked out on many counts and had mucho assistance getting through all the hurdles set before me.

NEVER QUIT!  NEVER!  (besides, you can’t “go back” if you wanted to)!  Impossible!  Unless you don’t the feeling of wasting your life’s love?

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My cross dressing has increased with retirement and being an empty nester. I find I wear feminine clothes constantly. This afternoon I needed to go mail a letter so instead of wearing my male persona I decided to keep my skirt and blouse on and just go. I had on basic makeup and a short bob wig. I walked in head up and no one noticed or cared. It felt great and I know this will only increase my desire to go out more dressed. So yes it’s increased and so has my enjoyment. And i did hit the local Ren Fest in my shorter women’s kilt and that felt great too</p>
      Carla

I most definitely have. I think other people can tell even when I have to be male.

I believe I have as I’ve gotten older.  I try to dress more often and the feelings are more frequent.

Alice

K Swim
      Lady

It’s the same for me. The only thing that changed since I first started is that I grew up and can dress more often since I have more privacy and can take care of myself.

Anonymous

Hi Fiona, great question as usual!

I have the same femme feelings I’ve always had, I just don’t suppress them as much – and not at all when it’s Laura time!

I’m a bit more of a wildcat than I expected!

Love Laura

I think my femme side is always just below the surface but it hardly gets to come out. Like many other things as a “man” I guess I keep Vicki locked up tight. On occasion I’ll let her slip out making comments about clothes to my wife but it’s either just brushed off or met with some snide remark. So while I wish I could be more open I think as I get older a part of me is withering away.

Anonymous

Find an outlet, darling – it’s better to burn out than fade away!

Love Laura

Absolutely.  I started crossdressing because of lingerie catalogs I think.  Before the internet, the Sears or the Victoria’s Secret catalogs were amazing for seeing women in lingerie.  I really wanted to feel the way the looked.  For years I loved collecting and wearing panties.  Then it was a garter belt.  I made one at first and then bought a coral Victoria’s Secret garter belt and matching panty.  Later I started thinking that the matching bra would have looked sexy and I regretted not buying it.  I started to think about buying my first bra.  I bought one through the mail and it was so exciting.  Putting it on for the first time felt amazing.  I was hooked on matching bra and panty sets for a few years.  Then came sexy lingerie and nighties.  Then it progressed to high heels and dresses.  Finally I started wearing makeup and bought a wig.  Now my closet is full of women’s clothes and lingerie.

When I was younger I immediately change back in to my guy clothes after playing around.  Now I stay dressed in femme after.  It is changing from sexual gratification to something else.  I just like feeling femme.

Molly.

Your final paragraph is much the same for me. I don’t even bother much with sexual gratification though, but always wear skirts / dresses etc for me/non work time and love this aspect of my life.

I always used to want to be a girl, wishing that one day I would wake up one morning and have been magically transformed in to a gorgeous girl. Obviously didn’t happen.

These days I’m more at peace with my identity an just get by with dressing whenever I can.

If I had the chance to be transformed into a sexy girl in my early 20’s though, I would jump at the opportunity. I would love to be a gorgeous young girl, become wife and mother and grow into a mature, confident, self assured woman.

Never going to happen though.

C’est la Vie.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Molly

its as if you wrote my whole life girlfriend.  I just love being femme for hours upon hours. Being Rosiebeth is like breathing.  I can’t live without it.
        thanks girl

hugs & Kisses

Rosiebeth.

Thanks Rosiebeth.  I have been dressing more and longer lately.  I only change into my guy clothes when I go out.  I underdress everyday but I don’t wear a bra under my shirt.  I have ventured out late at night for short walks completely dressed.  It felt amazing.

I am building up the courage to get a makeover.  The thought of a women seeing me in my lingerie and helping me with my makeup is overwhelming.  I really want to try it.

I’m not really sur that I have become more ‘femme’ over the years. I have definitely began to dress more frequently – every day for at least most of the day – but I put that down to having more opportunities to dress than becoming more femme.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Definitely, lets face it, for those of us who started young, as a lot of us did, it was primarily sexual and as we went along it became more personal as you discovered there was more to this than when you started. As the years rolled by it evolves, late teens into early twenties usually sluttism kicks in, short skirts , high heels, bad makeup, big boobs and a good dose of exhibitionist. Off to the clubs to strut your stuff. Into your late twenties, thirties, forties, too busy, mortgage kids, but always longing for that couple hours of privacy to be free and be you. That’s usually where the acceptance kicks in and the guilt and shame go away. After that the further evolution, out of the chrysalis you come, refined, trying to look like a normal woman, better clothes, much better makeup and you’ve learned to carry yourself, because now you’re not just dressed up, you are that person you’ve been striving to be, that women inside you is real and she’s in the mirror right in front of you. VALHALLA!!

That’s it for me, take care, Dr. Heather Freud.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Heather,

wow. I thought it was just me who went through a lot of what you wrote. I absolutely agreed with you Hon.  it was very sexual when I was young and now it more of letting me out to enjoy the sun.  Like you said I went from maid outfits to now buying floral skirts and looking for matching earrings and taking time with make up and really being Rosiebeth.   Just being Rosiebeth makes me feel good even if I’m just in a nightie was TV. Like others the evaluation has also brought out my emotions.  Crying over things that I didn’t before.  Movies make me ball. Being happy for others brings tears.  So yes I believe have I have gotten more feminine as I have grown older and in many delightful new ways.   I just love being Rosiebeth.
        hugs & Kisses

Rosiebeth.

Angela
      Lady

Hi Fiona,

As I’ve gotten older my femininity has definitely come out more. I feel I’m more emotional, maybe more in tune with my emotions is better way of putting it. I was watching a movie recently and realized I was crying. I know this is who I’ve always been and that I just hid the woman inside me. I don’t just enjoy being dressed as a girl I want to be that girl. Now that I’m older and wiser? nah…lol. I do realize I wasted a lot of time in my youth trying to be the man I was never really meant to be.

Hugs,

Angela

Anonymous

Thanks for posing this topic. I have now been dressing for a year. I’m about to turn 60. After reading many comments and as my own persona develops. I understand now that I don’t really have the childhood experience of activities that many have shared. But I understand now what I have had all along are tendencies and I simply chose to ignore them to  seek and prove myself a man as I was expected to. I’ve been dressing for a year and have learned so much in such a short time that it’s obvious to me … my feminine persona has been there the whole time. Which explains why a fluke encounter with a pair of black Stiletto ankle boots changed my world and opened the door to Crossdressing at the age of 59. Now at 60 I have personal acceptance but I also know my femininity and Dressing would not be accepted in my current world.

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Now in my 70s and able to express myself more fully than ever before, I find that the balance I seek between masculine and feminine is more important than ever. After a life of military service, macho corporate workplaces and often quick and decisive decisions, I think about what I want to be remembered for. It is not worldly accomplishments. I am close to my children and grandchildren, and I try to be as helpful and sympathetic as possible. I haven’t come out to them, but the time spend as a woman makes me more sensitive to this vital aspect of my being. As a woman I don’t swear and I don’t lose my temper. As a man I keep in mind that, while testosterone has its place, it influenced some of the dumbest things I have ever done. Don’t most of us want to age gracefully, in every sense of that word?

I voted yes. Ever since I was a young child, I’ve had a fascination with women’s clothes, especially dresses. At age 9 my grand aunt allowed me to play “dress-up” in her dresses, panties, and slips. During my teen years, I’d try on my sister’s and older step-sister’s formal dresses when I was alone. When I married my wife in 1995, I progressed to trying on her panties and lingerie. In late 2015 she almost caught me, but not in the act, and suspected I’d tried on one her panties. She raised the tenth level of hades at me and told me to stay out of her clothes. In 2016, I accepted and embraced that I was a CDer and began exploring why I liked wearing women’s clothes. I started buying my own female clothes and now have a full fem wardrobe, added a wig, joined a CD/TG support group, added heeled shoes, realized I’m gender fluid(this is why I like to wear women’s clothes), had my first make-up application, and purchased breastforms. Throughout my married life I’ve always shaved my body hair, now I also shave my legs. I now prefer to keep my fingernails longer and like french tipping my toenails. I’m also trying to raise the pitch and tone of my voice to sound more like a woman when I want to be “Brittney”. So yes, my femme tendencies have gotten stronger as I’ve gotten older.

I know for a fact I have grown much more femme as I have aged.  When I was younger, it was a lot more ‘visual’ for me to present as Paula, and I could switch back and forth for work or family things.  As I’ve aged, the emotions have caught up with appearance’s, and I have become much more empathic to other people.  The aggressive response of youthful defense has gone most of the way away, and I try very hard to relate to doubter’s and scoffers on a much more ‘adult basis’, at least as far as they will allow before slipping behind their walls of intolerance.

PaulaF

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

My feminine drive peaked in my twenties and has not grown any stronger. However, I never stopped trying to learn to look my feminine best. Even today, I still look for ways to improve my feminine appearance.

…and it’s high !

….and it’s long !

…..it’s going…..going…… Gone!

As far as I’m concerned Stephanie, you hit another one right out of the park.

Hugs

Yes Roxanne.

Your right. We should never loose hope but the ballance of probabilities is against us.

C’est la Vie!

Would be super fantastic amazing if it did though.

Take care Roxanne.

Annie.

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?