- Yes, as part of my transition
- Yes, but I have not transition
- Yes, due to an accident or cancer
- No, but would, if I could, but I can’t
- No, I like the little fellas
Tagged: the “boys”
- July 15, 2019 at 3:03 pm #198197Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 161Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 674 times
- August 2, 2020 at 8:45 pm #369957Amanda LavenderParticipantRegistered On: April 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I love all of you girls, some of your replies cracked me up and some made me a little sad. I will keep these little boys where they are. But oh how I wish that I had a nice set of boobs. That’s not going to happen either…a girl can dream…sigh.
- July 29, 2020 at 8:33 am #368583Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 225 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- July 28, 2020 at 9:28 am #368268
- July 28, 2020 at 9:04 am #368256ChanelParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Well stated Deann. I couldn’t sum up my feelings any better.
- July 28, 2020 at 8:54 am #368252David BarberinoParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
Yes,thank goodness, before I retired. It went on the company health insurance!
Having a penis means fewer problems if I find myself in N.C. Also convenient when in
venues with lines around the block for the ladies room. I present as a girly man always but,
still pass sometimes, maybe because of nice hair and lipstick. Lipstick has proven to be the
best antidepressant I’ve ever tried
- This reply was modified 5 days ago by David Barberino.
- July 28, 2020 at 7:25 am #368194Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 444Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1454 times
Carolyn, I had stage 3 colo-rectal cancer, but the tumor was only 14cm from the bottom and was in too close proximity to the seminal vesicle and the prostate, so to be safe, the surgeon took those to ensure no spread. It was a good decision on his part and my family’s as I have had zero recurrence after 2 1/2 years now.
- July 28, 2020 at 8:01 am #368223Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 161Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 674 times
So glad to hear you are a CSI (cancer survivor individual) like me. I have been clear for almost 14 years now. My cancer also lead to the doctor taking a few extra parts just to be sure. I was almost sad when he told me he found he could save my “boys”. Lol.
- July 28, 2020 at 6:57 am #368184Krista WritemeParticipantRegistered On: August 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
The “boys” are just hanging objects that get in the way most of the time.Very little if anything goes on with them.Limp biscuit is how I describe it.It’s hot here in Az.and I wake up with hotter than I wish it to be balls stuck to my leg.All the meds I take have just killed any chance of what some refer to as a normal sex life.Hell,I ain’t been normal since I was 10 honey!!Lop it off and I’ll be good.And I really hate gaffs to so,the old two birds,one stone thingy.Great topic!!!I love it and the response I see you got is fantastic too.And as I see,most gurls want it gone.Life moves on.
- July 28, 2020 at 6:14 am #368169Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 147Has thanked: 587 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
Interesting topic! I’ve been on prostate meds for quite some time and they have really taken a toll on my ability to function properly. If given the option to loose the boys in exchange for going off the meds, I would seriously consider it. Although that has it’s own set of side effects.
- July 28, 2020 at 4:39 am #368147Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 444Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1454 times
Not yet, but I did wish that my chemo would have done away with them like it did my leg hair. The cancer surgery did away with their ability to have any emission with a couple of glands removed with the tumor, so they really serve no purpose anymore except to get in the way and make my panties look ugly sometimes. All 3 parts should have gone away with that tumor I believe.
- July 28, 2020 at 6:02 am #368163ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 161Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 674 times
Hi Paula, I am assuming you had prostate cancer from what you wrote. I to am a survivor of it to. You are right about the “Boys” being more of a bother seeing they don’t do much anymore. Enjoy being who you are and have a little fun today!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm #368013Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I would in a heartbeat I’ve never liked having mine. Even at my micro mini two and a half inch one plus I don’t get a erection ever since I was a little boy/girl I would wish it would fall off. I don’t like using it at all so I’m exclusively a bottom girl even when I see a hot man I feel all tingled inside me without getting a erection I would love to have my own breast too. If I had my lady parts it would match the lady inside of me.
- July 27, 2020 at 4:54 pm #367980DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 481Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
Well, “little” is a relative term…
Anyway, no, I am not planning any sort of physical transition. My social transition is all but complete. Fortunately I do not have dysphoria, but after many decades, I finally realized that I have always been this mix of female and male perspectives and energies. It is an interesting intersection of not having to be “tough” and not needing to be the Femme Fatale…
- July 27, 2020 at 4:44 pm #367977Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 246Has thanked: 755 timesBeen thanked: 1062 times
- July 27, 2020 at 1:41 pm #367932ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 145Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
Tough question, as life does get a lot more ‘interesting’ with age. Remembering back, I would guess my vote would probably change over time. I suppose I could lose them, but if and only if, there would be a serviceable replacement of something or other that would provide, ahem, certain, oh, similar feedbacks. Don’t tell my /adult/ kids or heaven forbid my grandchildren, but many of us ‘oldsters’ still enjoy and appreciate certain…things.
- July 27, 2020 at 12:42 pm #367919Beatress DonaldParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- July 27, 2020 at 9:51 am #367881Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 225Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
- July 27, 2020 at 3:50 am #367808Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 288Has thanked: 915 timesBeen thanked: 1237 times
Although they are troublesome, I have become attached to those ping pong balls to remove them.
Sure would make those tight Jean’s feel nicer though.
- July 27, 2020 at 3:27 am #367801SeraphinaParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 295Has thanked: 2591 timesBeen thanked: 1228 times
Mmmm, still have mine for the moment. I‘ve always said I wouldn’t consider surgery, but then a few months ago I thought of myself as a lifelong closet CD…. so who knows!! They are annoying as hell for dressing and I could happily do without the unwanted erections…
Seraphina or Seren xx
- July 27, 2020 at 2:08 am #367782Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
No, I’ve been attached to them for too long to say goodbye to them. If it were an accident or I didn’t have a say, then sure cause it was out of my hands. But if I had a choice, no.
- July 29, 2019 at 3:13 pm #202165Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 524Has thanked: 2745 timesBeen thanked: 1728 times
I think today I am going to learn to tuck with more comfort. They do get in the way alot. They are like my grandchildren. They are a real pain sometimes . I think I am going to spare their cute little lives. I know they are a mistake but the rest of my body was too. Why should I pick on the little fellas. They are willing to hide when showed were to go luv Stephanie ❤️
- July 28, 2019 at 10:42 pm #201888Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 448Has thanked: 425 timesBeen thanked: 842 times
If i was born again with what I have learnt here I would fully transition but with my circumstances in life now, three amazing children and the most amazing wife i could never jeopardise my family, so the boys are here to stay
- July 28, 2019 at 3:32 pm #201807Naomi DuncansonParticipantRegistered On: June 7, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Would love to bid them farewell for several reasons . As I do dress daily , I find the constant tucking required a bit of a pain and I also worry that I may be causing some long term chronic condition as a result of this practice . I think they have served their purpose and produced my two beautiful offspring and I don’t see myself going down that road again so in that regard they have reached their use by date and I don’t think I would miss them . Have joined a really cool support group now so I intend to look into this in the near future . Cheers , Naomi d
- July 27, 2019 at 7:41 am #201445AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- July 25, 2019 at 6:04 am #200987Rosalyn RaeParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- July 23, 2019 at 10:38 am #200585
- July 22, 2019 at 5:56 am #199851Ellie87 PinskParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 84Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
As many times as I wish I was a girl, I would rather keep my origenal parts. I dont think they have really perfected s.r.s. yet, and until they do make it a more viable option Im keeping the Boys.
- July 22, 2019 at 4:03 am #199832Julia-sophie SeidenglanzParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
Does anybody have a Suggestion to make ”them’ (‘and ”it” ) shrink more ? I am fed up with these annoying erections .(despite the fact that ”it” reaches only 6cm (about 2+ Inches). One of my ”boys” is a shy one ,he doesn’t come out at all.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:07 am #200989
- July 21, 2019 at 9:43 pm #199786Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 76Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
Yes, i still have them , do i still want them? , not as much as when i was younger and looking for someone to make a life with . I never met this person , and tried as i did i ended up alone , and found peace in being a cross dressing trans woman . I had these feelings early in life and may be the reason i couldn’t connect with another woman, i mean i wanted to be her rather than be with her. I now live mostly en fem and stay dressed more and more every day , and am at ease at loosing the boys and inverting the other. Will it ever happen? , not sure , its very costly and you have to convince some therapist who has one hand in your pocket you really know what you want. I think that is ridiculous , i know myself better than a stranger .If i ever do this it will be for me , not just for sex , although i wouldn’t pass up someone finally to fall in love with , be someones feminine interest . All dreams maybe , thank goodness for dreams . Keep dreaming ladies , its mostly what we have . Leslie
- July 26, 2019 at 3:06 pm #201316
- July 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm #199253
- July 18, 2019 at 4:09 pm #199005Sheryl JohnstoneAmbassadorRegistered On: September 7, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 137Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m certainly not emotionally attached to them but I am attached to my wife of 44 years.</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to have been rid of them instead of having a vasectomy, after our two children were born except for my wife’s objections which continue to this day.</p>
- July 18, 2019 at 6:31 am #198899Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 879 times
I would love to have sex reassignment surgery and convert them into a labia/vagina but the complexities of being married and having loving children and grandchildren probably prevent this from ever happening. If I had been born in recent years…given the advances of medical technology and greater acceptance of TG’s….I would have been able to seriously pursue this. Alas, times were much more backwards in both acceptance and technology when I was a young adult in the 70’s and 80’s.
- July 17, 2019 at 8:09 am #198705Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 78Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
I’m not surprised by the low number that replied “yes.” One of the greatest fears by SOs and one of the greatest misunderstandings about, what I believe, most crossdressers is that we no longer want to be male. As a very long-time CD (almost 60 years) I am most grateful that I get to embrace both genders. I love to look as feminine as I can while fully dressed – would love to pass at least once – but realize that it is likely due to my “maleness” that I am so enamored of the female form. I believe that women frequently chose their look because they know it is alluring. I choose “my look” because it is a look I appreciate in women.
Here’s an example: The other evening, my wife and I met a group of long-time friends for drinks and appetizers. One couple are very attractive. He a handsome, trim man of 60. She is a very tall, very slender and beautiful woman, not yet 50, but looking like 35. Melissa was dressed very simply in dark blue denim skinny jeans, a medium blue sleeveless maybe-rayon top, with a swoop bottom, falling about 6-9 inches below her waist, and 5 inch heeled platform sandals. I kidded Jake about her height, because he’s 6’2″ and she looked taller. Her outfit was perfect for her, but only you-all and I will ever know that my appreciation was partly envy – that she could wear it and I couldn’t – at least in that setting!
Yesterday, I had some time alone to work on projects and run errands. Throughout the day I wore two similar outfits. The first was skinny white jeans, a black capped-sleeve tee shirt that hung just below my waist, but exposed my black silver-studded belt with the a large silver buckle on the left side. With this I wore Toms black leather Majorca sandals. The second outfit was even more like Melissa’s. I donned washed denim skinny jeans with a coral sleeveless top, almost identical to Melissa’s, and tapered-high-heeled zip-up booties, with a fringe.
I presented entirely as a man, but no one would fail to recognize my outfits as feminine. This practice is as much a part of my crossdressing as any party dress!
- July 17, 2019 at 7:19 am #198696EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 9Replies: 288Has thanked: 1039 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
- July 17, 2019 at 12:35 am #198605
- July 16, 2019 at 2:08 pm #198482Tiffanee ThomasParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I really can’t stand how big they are and they’re constantly trying to escape unless I do the super wrap tuck 5000 on em..lol but I do wonder and enjoy the thought of them gone.my SO on the other hand says they have to stay..only time will tell..Hell,when she first found out about me she was gonna leave me..now she’s my biggest supporter and were even closer…who knows but I still say adios to them big ass balls…its not easy being pretty but I man
- July 16, 2019 at 9:54 am #198421AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Have really considered bidding them farewell. Loved them dearly for decades. They were responsible for two beautiful children and an apparent look of satisfaction on the faces of several partners over the years. I no longer desire to please the opposite sex sexually and wonder what it would be like to not have them in the way. Being such good buddies for so long it would be very hard to terminate the relationship. HUGS Mina.
- July 16, 2019 at 7:10 am #198387Rami LoveParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 70Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I have a long way to go before SRS, I am weighing the pros and cons of HT, right now I am gender non conforming somewhere between a crossdresser or a transgender. I like having the little fellows and very much enjoy having them even if they do limit what I can comfortably wear.
- July 16, 2019 at 5:08 am #198357Julia-sophie SeidenglanzParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- July 15, 2019 at 11:04 pm #198307MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 457Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 718 times
If I was to transition I would certainly want to have an orchiectomy performed and maybe some cosmetic surgery of the area to look more like a woman. However I do not think I would go for full SRS as I can’t seeing myself having much use of it and it is a major surgery with lots of risks, long recovery time and lifelong maintenance.
- July 15, 2019 at 6:25 pm #198268Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1189Has thanked: 1706 timesBeen thanked: 3176 times
Hadn’t really thought about the subject, and not sure whether “4” or “5” is the best answer. Being at an age where the “boys” are ornamental, rather than functional, I can’t say I would miss them…but I could never justify the cost or the down time for recovery, so we shall remain together.
- July 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm #198228Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
At one time, when I first started dressing. I looked in having my gender changed by surgery. The price was around $10,000. I did some deep thinking. I realized that David and Danielle are both parts of me. So we that share the body we were given.
- July 29, 2019 at 8:29 am #202003Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Very well said. I am, and always will be, a guy but there is, and always will be, a girl inside of me. I wish I knew how to ‘tap into’ her emotional and nurturing side when the guy part of me wants to be a total dick but haven’t figured that part out. That said, the ‘boys’ and my nine inch clit will continue to be a part of my on-going and ever evolving personality🤗🥰
- July 15, 2019 at 3:15 pm #198207K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 580Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
- July 22, 2019 at 2:21 am #199812
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.