- Yes, as part of my transition
- Yes, but I have not transition
- Yes, due to an accident or cancer
- No, but would, if I could, but I can’t
- No, I like the little fellas
Tagged: the “boys”
- July 15, 2019 at 3:03 pm #198197
Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 7Replies: 37Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- July 29, 2019 at 3:13 pm #202165Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
I think today I am going to learn to tuck with more comfort. They do get in the way alot. They are like my grandchildren. They are a real pain sometimes . I think I am going to spare their cute little lives. I know they are a mistake but the rest of my body was too. Why should I pick on the little fellas. They are willing to hide when showed were to go luv Stephanie ❤️
- July 28, 2019 at 10:42 pm #201888Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 160Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
If i was born again with what I have learnt here I would fully transition but with my circumstances in life now, three amazing children and the most amazing wife i could never jeopardise my family, so the boys are here to stay
- July 29, 2019 at 2:00 am #201911
- July 28, 2019 at 3:32 pm #201807Naomi DuncansonParticipantRegistered On: June 7, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 13 times
Would love to bid them farewell for several reasons . As I do dress daily , I find the constant tucking required a bit of a pain and I also worry that I may be causing some long term chronic condition as a result of this practice . I think they have served their purpose and produced my two beautiful offspring and I don’t see myself going down that road again so in that regard they have reached their use by date and I don’t think I would miss them . Have joined a really cool support group now so I intend to look into this in the near future . Cheers , Naomi d
- July 28, 2019 at 3:50 pm #201819
- July 27, 2019 at 7:41 am #201445Leah PrincessParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- July 25, 2019 at 6:04 am #200987Rosalyn RaeParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I refer to them as my external ovaries. I would have them removed in a heartbeat. It costs a lot of money. As for my “Clit” I don’t care if it’s there or not. Without the “boys” around she will atrophy and not be a problem.
- July 23, 2019 at 10:38 am #200585
- July 22, 2019 at 5:56 am #199851Ellie87 PinskParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 86Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
- July 22, 2019 at 4:03 am #199832Julia-sophie SeidenglanzParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Does anybody have a Suggestion to make ”them’ (‘and ”it” ) shrink more ? I am fed up with these annoying erections .(despite the fact that ”it” reaches only 6cm (about 2+ Inches). One of my ”boys” is a shy one ,he doesn’t come out at all.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:07 am #200989Rosalyn RaeParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I believe an endocrinologists could help you with that.
- July 22, 2019 at 4:10 am #199835Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 998Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
- July 21, 2019 at 9:43 pm #199786Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
Yes, i still have them , do i still want them? , not as much as when i was younger and looking for someone to make a life with . I never met this person , and tried as i did i ended up alone , and found peace in being a cross dressing trans woman . I had these feelings early in life and may be the reason i couldn’t connect with another woman, i mean i wanted to be her rather than be with her. I now live mostly en fem and stay dressed more and more every day , and am at ease at loosing the boys and inverting the other. Will it ever happen? , not sure , its very costly and you have to convince some therapist who has one hand in your pocket you really know what you want. I think that is ridiculous , i know myself better than a stranger .If i ever do this it will be for me , not just for sex , although i wouldn’t pass up someone finally to fall in love with , be someones feminine interest . All dreams maybe , thank goodness for dreams . Keep dreaming ladies , its mostly what we have . Leslie
- July 27, 2019 at 2:07 am #201395Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 998Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
Well spoken, honey. I am so feeling the same way!
- July 26, 2019 at 3:06 pm #201316GracieParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Thank you for that! You more or less spoke for me as well
- July 22, 2019 at 2:01 am #199808ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 998Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
- July 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm #199253Catharine Jane AdamsParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
No but I wish I could.
- July 18, 2019 at 4:09 pm #199005Sheryl JohnstoneAmbassadorRegistered On: September 7, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 131Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m certainly not emotionally attached to them but I am attached to my wife of 44 years.</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to have been rid of them instead of having a vasectomy, after our two children were born except for my wife’s objections which continue to this day.</p>
- July 18, 2019 at 6:31 am #198899Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 336Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
I would love to have sex reassignment surgery and convert them into a labia/vagina but the complexities of being married and having loving children and grandchildren probably prevent this from ever happening. If I had been born in recent years…given the advances of medical technology and greater acceptance of TG’s….I would have been able to seriously pursue this. Alas, times were much more backwards in both acceptance and technology when I was a young adult in the 70’s and 80’s.
- July 18, 2019 at 4:40 am #198875
- July 17, 2019 at 8:09 am #198705Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
I’m not surprised by the low number that replied “yes.” One of the greatest fears by SOs and one of the greatest misunderstandings about, what I believe, most crossdressers is that we no longer want to be male. As a very long-time CD (almost 60 years) I am most grateful that I get to embrace both genders. I love to look as feminine as I can while fully dressed – would love to pass at least once – but realize that it is likely due to my “maleness” that I am so enamored of the female form. I believe that women frequently chose their look because they know it is alluring. I choose “my look” because it is a look I appreciate in women.
Here’s an example: The other evening, my wife and I met a group of long-time friends for drinks and appetizers. One couple are very attractive. He a handsome, trim man of 60. She is a very tall, very slender and beautiful woman, not yet 50, but looking like 35. Melissa was dressed very simply in dark blue denim skinny jeans, a medium blue sleeveless maybe-rayon top, with a swoop bottom, falling about 6-9 inches below her waist, and 5 inch heeled platform sandals. I kidded Jake about her height, because he’s 6’2″ and she looked taller. Her outfit was perfect for her, but only you-all and I will ever know that my appreciation was partly envy – that she could wear it and I couldn’t – at least in that setting!
Yesterday, I had some time alone to work on projects and run errands. Throughout the day I wore two similar outfits. The first was skinny white jeans, a black capped-sleeve tee shirt that hung just below my waist, but exposed my black silver-studded belt with the a large silver buckle on the left side. With this I wore Toms black leather Majorca sandals. The second outfit was even more like Melissa’s. I donned washed denim skinny jeans with a coral sleeveless top, almost identical to Melissa’s, and tapered-high-heeled zip-up booties, with a fringe.
I presented entirely as a man, but no one would fail to recognize my outfits as feminine. This practice is as much a part of my crossdressing as any party dress!
- July 17, 2019 at 7:19 am #198696
- July 17, 2019 at 12:35 am #198605
- July 16, 2019 at 2:08 pm #198482Tiffanee ThomasParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I really can’t stand how big they are and they’re constantly trying to escape unless I do the super wrap tuck 5000 on em..lol but I do wonder and enjoy the thought of them gone.my SO on the other hand says they have to stay..only time will tell..Hell,when she first found out about me she was gonna leave me..now she’s my biggest supporter and were even closer…who knows but I still say adios to them big ass balls…its not easy being pretty but I man
- July 16, 2019 at 9:54 am #198421Mina MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Have really considered bidding them farewell. Loved them dearly for decades. They were responsible for two beautiful children and an apparent look of satisfaction on the faces of several partners over the years. I no longer desire to please the opposite sex sexually and wonder what it would be like to not have them in the way. Being such good buddies for so long it would be very hard to terminate the relationship. HUGS Mina.
- July 16, 2019 at 7:10 am #198387Rami LoveParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I have a long way to go before SRS, I am weighing the pros and cons of HT, right now I am gender non conforming somewhere between a crossdresser or a transgender. I like having the little fellows and very much enjoy having them even if they do limit what I can comfortably wear.
- July 16, 2019 at 5:08 am #198357Julia-sophie SeidenglanzParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I still have them but there is no use for them.I am unable to satisfy a Woman.The ‘boys’ and the ‘Little fella'(teehee) are way too small.Removing them is also very painful.So i don’t use them at all.
- July 15, 2019 at 11:04 pm #198307MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 387Has thanked: 180 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
If I was to transition I would certainly want to have an orchiectomy performed and maybe some cosmetic surgery of the area to look more like a woman. However I do not think I would go for full SRS as I can’t seeing myself having much use of it and it is a major surgery with lots of risks, long recovery time and lifelong maintenance.
- July 15, 2019 at 6:25 pm #198268Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 142Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
Hadn’t really thought about the subject, and not sure whether “4” or “5” is the best answer. Being at an age where the “boys” are ornamental, rather than functional, I can’t say I would miss them…but I could never justify the cost or the down time for recovery, so we shall remain together.
- July 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm #198228Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
At one time, when I first started dressing. I looked in having my gender changed by surgery. The price was around $10,000. I did some deep thinking. I realized that David and Danielle are both parts of me. So we that share the body we were given.
- July 29, 2019 at 8:29 am #202003Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Very well said. I am, and always will be, a guy but there is, and always will be, a girl inside of me. I wish I knew how to ‘tap into’ her emotional and nurturing side when the guy part of me wants to be a total dick but haven’t figured that part out. That said, the ‘boys’ and my nine inch clit will continue to be a part of my on-going and ever evolving personality🤗🥰
- July 15, 2019 at 3:15 pm #198207K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 219Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.