Have you made the decision to lose your “boys”?

The lost “boys”.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes, as part of my transition
  • Yes, but I have not transition
  • Yes, due to an accident or cancer
  • No, but would, if I could, but I can’t
  • No, I like the little fellas

This topic contains 38 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Kennedy 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Stephanie Kennedy 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 50

I think today I am going to learn to tuck with more comfort. They do get in the way alot. They are like my grandchildren. They are a real pain sometimes . I think I am going to spare their cute little lives. I know they are a mistake but the rest of my body was too. Why should I pick on the little fellas. They are willing to hide when showed were to go luv Stephanie ❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 160

If i was born again with what I have learnt  here I would fully transition but with my circumstances in life now, three amazing children and the most amazing wife i could never jeopardise my family, so the boys are here to stay

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 998

Well, I think I would consider it very much!

Roxanne Lanyon

Naomi Duncanson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

Would love to bid them farewell for several reasons . As I do dress daily , I find the constant tucking required a bit of a pain and I also worry that I may be causing some long term chronic condition as a result of this practice . I think they have served their purpose and produced my two beautiful offspring and I don’t see myself going down that road again so in that regard they have reached their use by date and I don’t think I would miss them . Have joined a really cool support group now so I intend to look into this in the near future . Cheers , Naomi d

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

And me? Well, I AM 71, and by now . . . . . well . . . .?

Leah Princess 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2017
    Replies: 7

I am going to add two breasts when I go to Thailand but have decided not to remove the boys … I find a  lot of men enjoy upper half femme and lower half male … though I am a bit of a top …

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

How did you find out about what “a lot of men enjoy”?

Rosalyn Rae 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 24, 2019
    Replies: 5

I refer to them as my external ovaries. I would have them removed in a heartbeat. It costs a lot of money. As for my “Clit” I don’t care if it’s there or not. Without the “boys” around she will atrophy and not be a problem.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Full conversion for this Girl!

Rachel Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Replies: 78

No, but I truly wish I could afford to get the full transition.

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 86

As many times as I wish I was a girl, I would rather keep my origenal parts. I dont think they have really perfected s.r.s. yet, and until they do make it a more viable option Im keeping the Boys.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Julia-sophie Seidenglanz 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 15, 2019
    Replies: 2

Does anybody have a Suggestion to make ”them’ (‘and ”it” ) shrink more ? I am fed up with these annoying erections .(despite the fact that ”it” reaches only 6cm (about 2+ Inches). One of my ”boys” is a shy one ,he doesn’t come out at all.

Rosalyn Rae 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2019

I believe an endocrinologists could help you with that.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I am just waiting for “encouragement” before I finally do the deed!  Will it be worth it, >…. having a sweet, dear vagina?

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2017
    Replies: 38

Yes, i still have them , do i still want them? , not as much as when i was younger and looking for someone to make a life with . I never met this person , and tried as i did i ended up alone , and found peace in being a cross dressing trans woman . I had these feelings early in life and may be the reason i couldn’t connect with another woman, i mean i wanted to be her rather than be with her. I now live mostly en fem and stay dressed more and more every day , and am at ease at loosing the boys and inverting the other. Will it ever happen? , not sure , its very costly and you have to convince some therapist who has one hand in your pocket you really know what you want. I think that is ridiculous , i know myself better than a stranger .If i ever do this it will be for me , not just for sex , although i wouldn’t pass up someone finally to fall in love with , be someones feminine interest . All dreams maybe , thank goodness for dreams . Keep dreaming ladies , its mostly what we have . Leslie

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Well spoken, honey. I am so feeling the same way!

Gracie 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2017
      Replies: 6

Thank you for that! You more or less spoke for me as well

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

How I enjoy such dreams! To be a girl, completely, makes me quiver with joy all over!!

Carolyn Kay 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 25, 2016
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 37

Don’t we all, Hon.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Oh yeth! I think I could be so happy like that!

Catharine Jane Adams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 15, 2018

No but I wish I could.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I so wish I could wake up one morning and find them gone, with a cute little vagina instead! Oh! I could be a cute little girl then!

Sheryl Johnstone 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: September 7, 2015
    Replies: 131

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m certainly not emotionally attached to them but I am attached to my wife of 44 years.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to have been rid of them instead of having a vasectomy, after our two children were born except for my wife’s objections which continue to this day.</p>

Sheryl

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 336

I would love to have sex reassignment surgery and convert them into a labia/vagina but the complexities of being married and having loving children and grandchildren probably prevent this from ever happening.   If I had been born in recent years…given the advances of medical technology and greater acceptance of TG’s….I would have been able to seriously pursue this.  Alas, times were much more backwards in both acceptance and technology when I was a young adult in the 70’s and 80’s.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Girls, I do think about it so often. I just wish I had an acceptable alternative! Femininity is a blessing!

Falecia McGuire 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Replies: 23

I’m not surprised by the low number that replied “yes.”  One of the greatest fears by SOs and one of the greatest misunderstandings about, what I believe, most crossdressers is that we no longer want to be male.  As a very long-time CD (almost 60 years) I am most grateful that I get to embrace both genders.  I love to look as feminine as I can while fully dressed – would love to pass at least once – but realize that it is likely due to my “maleness” that I am so enamored of the female form.  I believe that women frequently chose their look because they know it is alluring.  I choose “my look” because it is a look I appreciate in women.

Here’s an example:  The other evening, my wife and I met a group of long-time friends for drinks and appetizers.  One couple are very attractive.  He a handsome, trim man of 60.  She is a very tall, very slender and beautiful woman, not yet 50, but looking like 35.  Melissa was dressed very simply in dark blue denim skinny jeans, a medium blue sleeveless maybe-rayon top, with a swoop bottom, falling about 6-9 inches below her waist, and 5 inch heeled platform sandals.  I kidded Jake about her height, because he’s 6’2″ and she looked taller.  Her outfit was perfect for her, but only you-all and I will ever know that my appreciation was partly envy – that she could wear it and I couldn’t – at least in that setting!

Yesterday, I had some time alone to work on projects and run errands.  Throughout the day I wore two similar outfits.  The first was skinny white jeans, a black capped-sleeve tee shirt that hung just below my waist, but exposed my black silver-studded belt with the a large silver buckle on the left side.  With this I wore Toms black leather Majorca sandals.  The second outfit was even more like Melissa’s.  I donned washed denim skinny jeans with a coral sleeveless top, almost identical to Melissa’s, and tapered-high-heeled zip-up booties, with a fringe.

I presented entirely as a man, but no one would fail to recognize my outfits as feminine.  This practice is as much a part of my crossdressing as any party dress!

FAM

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 222

Interesting question. I would love to have it all gone, but that’s not in the cards for me at this time.

Anya Santos 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2019

I never wanted them to begin with.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffanee Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2019

I really can’t stand how big they are and they’re constantly trying to escape unless I do the super wrap tuck 5000 on em..lol but I do wonder and enjoy the thought of them gone.my SO on the other hand says they have to stay..only time will tell..Hell,when she first found out about me she was gonna leave me..now she’s my biggest supporter and were even closer…who knows but I still say adios to them big ass balls…its not easy being pretty but I man

Mina Michaels 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 30, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 33

Have really considered bidding them farewell. Loved them dearly for decades. They were responsible for two beautiful children and an apparent look of satisfaction on the faces of several partners over the years. I no longer desire to please the opposite sex sexually and wonder what it would be like to not have them in the way. Being such good buddies for so long it would be very hard to terminate the relationship. HUGS Mina.

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 44

I have a long way to go before SRS, I am weighing the pros and cons of HT, right now I am gender non conforming somewhere between a crossdresser or a transgender.  I like having the little fellows and very much enjoy having them even if they do limit what I can comfortably wear.  

Julia-sophie Seidenglanz 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 15, 2019

I still have them but there is no use for them.I am unable to satisfy a Woman.The ‘boys’ and the ‘Little fella'(teehee) are way too small.Removing them is also very painful.So i don’t use them at all.

Carolyn Kay 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2016
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 37

Julie, I can relate to your situation

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 387

If I was to transition I would certainly want to have an orchiectomy performed and maybe some cosmetic surgery of the area to look more like a woman. However I do not think I would go for full SRS as I can’t seeing myself having much use of it and it is a major surgery with lots of risks, long recovery time and lifelong maintenance.

Marianne

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Replies: 142

Hadn’t really thought about the subject, and not sure whether “4” or “5” is the best answer.  Being at an age where the “boys” are ornamental, rather than functional, I can’t say I would miss them…but I could never justify the cost or the down time for recovery, so we shall remain together.

Danielle Silverfeather 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 22, 2019

At one time, when I first started dressing. I looked in having my gender changed by surgery. The price was around $10,000. I did some deep thinking. I realized that David and Danielle are both parts of me. So we that share the body we were given.

Love

Danielle/David

Isabelle O’Malley 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 13, 2019
      Replies: 16

Very well said. I am, and always will be, a guy but there is, and always will be, a girl inside of me. I wish I knew how to ‘tap into’ her emotional and nurturing side when the guy part of me wants to be a total dick but haven’t figured that part out. That said, the ‘boys’ and my nine inch clit will continue to be a part of my on-going and ever evolving personality🤗🥰

K Swim 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Replies: 219

As much as I find it annoying to have while wearing a one piece swimsuit, removing it would make it more difficult to use the bathroom outside since I like spending a lot of time at a lake.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account