Viewing 61 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Have you made the decision to have your “boys” removed?</p>

K Swim
      Lady

As much as I find it annoying to have while wearing a one piece swimsuit, removing it would make it more difficult to use the bathroom outside since I like spending a lot of time at a lake.

At one time, when I first started dressing. I looked in having my gender changed by surgery. The price was around $10,000. I did some deep thinking. I realized that David and Danielle are both parts of me. So we that share the body we were given.

Love

Danielle/David

Very well said. I am, and always will be, a guy but there is, and always will be, a girl inside of me. I wish I knew how to ‘tap into’ her emotional and nurturing side when the guy part of me wants to be a total dick but haven’t figured that part out. That said, the ‘boys’ and my nine inch clit will continue to be a part of my on-going and ever evolving personality🤗🥰

Anonymous

Hadn’t really thought about the subject, and not sure whether “4” or “5” is the best answer.  Being at an age where the “boys” are ornamental, rather than functional, I can’t say I would miss them…but I could never justify the cost or the down time for recovery, so we shall remain together.

Marianne
      Ambassador

If I was to transition I would certainly want to have an orchiectomy performed and maybe some cosmetic surgery of the area to look more like a woman. However I do not think I would go for full SRS as I can’t seeing myself having much use of it and it is a major surgery with lots of risks, long recovery time and lifelong maintenance.

I still have them but there is no use for them.I am unable to satisfy a Woman.The ‘boys’ and the ‘Little fella'(teehee) are way too small.Removing them is also very painful.So i don’t use them at all.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Julie, I can relate to your situation

Rami Love
      Lady

I have a long way to go before SRS, I am weighing the pros and cons of HT, right now I am gender non conforming somewhere between a crossdresser or a transgender.  I like having the little fellows and very much enjoy having them even if they do limit what I can comfortably wear.  

Anonymous

Have really considered bidding them farewell. Loved them dearly for decades. They were responsible for two beautiful children and an apparent look of satisfaction on the faces of several partners over the years. I no longer desire to please the opposite sex sexually and wonder what it would be like to not have them in the way. Being such good buddies for so long it would be very hard to terminate the relationship. HUGS Mina.

I really can’t stand how big they are and they’re constantly trying to escape unless I do the super wrap tuck 5000 on em..lol but I do wonder and enjoy the thought of them gone.my SO on the other hand says they have to stay..only time will tell..Hell,when she first found out about me she was gonna leave me..now she’s my biggest supporter and were even closer…who knows but I still say adios to them big ass balls…its not easy being pretty but I man

I never wanted them to begin with.

Emily
      Lady

Interesting question. I would love to have it all gone, but that’s not in the cards for me at this time.

I’m not surprised by the low number that replied “yes.”  One of the greatest fears by SOs and one of the greatest misunderstandings about, what I believe, most crossdressers is that we no longer want to be male.  As a very long-time CD (almost 60 years) I am most grateful that I get to embrace both genders.  I love to look as feminine as I can while fully dressed – would love to pass at least once – but realize that it is likely due to my “maleness” that I am so enamored of the female form.  I believe that women frequently chose their look because they know it is alluring.  I choose “my look” because it is a look I appreciate in women.

Here’s an example:  The other evening, my wife and I met a group of long-time friends for drinks and appetizers.  One couple are very attractive.  He a handsome, trim man of 60.  She is a very tall, very slender and beautiful woman, not yet 50, but looking like 35.  Melissa was dressed very simply in dark blue denim skinny jeans, a medium blue sleeveless maybe-rayon top, with a swoop bottom, falling about 6-9 inches below her waist, and 5 inch heeled platform sandals.  I kidded Jake about her height, because he’s 6’2″ and she looked taller.  Her outfit was perfect for her, but only you-all and I will ever know that my appreciation was partly envy – that she could wear it and I couldn’t – at least in that setting!

Yesterday, I had some time alone to work on projects and run errands.  Throughout the day I wore two similar outfits.  The first was skinny white jeans, a black capped-sleeve tee shirt that hung just below my waist, but exposed my black silver-studded belt with the a large silver buckle on the left side.  With this I wore Toms black leather Majorca sandals.  The second outfit was even more like Melissa’s.  I donned washed denim skinny jeans with a coral sleeveless top, almost identical to Melissa’s, and tapered-high-heeled zip-up booties, with a fringe.

I presented entirely as a man, but no one would fail to recognize my outfits as feminine.  This practice is as much a part of my crossdressing as any party dress!

FAM

I would love to have sex reassignment surgery and convert them into a labia/vagina but the complexities of being married and having loving children and grandchildren probably prevent this from ever happening.   If I had been born in recent years…given the advances of medical technology and greater acceptance of TG’s….I would have been able to seriously pursue this.  Alas, times were much more backwards in both acceptance and technology when I was a young adult in the 70’s and 80’s.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m certainly not emotionally attached to them but I am attached to my wife of 44 years.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to have been rid of them instead of having a vasectomy, after our two children were born except for my wife’s objections which continue to this day.</p>

Anonymous

No but I wish I could.

Does anybody have a Suggestion to make ”them’ (‘and ”it” ) shrink more ? I am fed up with these annoying erections .(despite the fact that ”it” reaches only 6cm (about 2+ Inches). One of my ”boys” is a shy one ,he doesn’t come out at all.

I believe an endocrinologists could help you with that.

As many times as I wish I was a girl, I would rather keep my origenal parts. I dont think they have really perfected s.r.s. yet, and until they do make it a more viable option Im keeping the Boys.

No, but I truly wish I could afford to get the full transition.

I refer to them as my external ovaries. I would have them removed in a heartbeat. It costs a lot of money. As for my “Clit” I don’t care if it’s there or not. Without the “boys” around she will atrophy and not be a problem.

Anonymous

I am going to add two breasts when I go to Thailand but have decided not to remove the boys … I find a  lot of men enjoy upper half femme and lower half male … though I am a bit of a top …

Would love to bid them farewell for several reasons . As I do dress daily , I find the constant tucking required a bit of a pain and I also worry that I may be causing some long term chronic condition as a result of this practice . I think they have served their purpose and produced my two beautiful offspring and I don’t see myself going down that road again so in that regard they have reached their use by date and I don’t think I would miss them . Have joined a really cool support group now so I intend to look into this in the near future . Cheers , Naomi d

If i was born again with what I have learnt  here I would fully transition but with my circumstances in life now, three amazing children and the most amazing wife i could never jeopardise my family, so the boys are here to stay

I think today I am going to learn to tuck with more comfort. They do get in the way alot. They are like my grandchildren. They are a real pain sometimes . I think I am going to spare their cute little lives. I know they are a mistake but the rest of my body was too. Why should I pick on the little fellas. They are willing to hide when showed were to go luv Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

No, I’ve been attached to them for too long to say goodbye to them. If it were an accident or I didn’t have a say, then sure cause it was out of my hands. But if I had a choice, no.

Seren
      Baroness

Mmmm, still have mine for the moment. I‘ve always said I wouldn’t consider surgery, but then a few months ago I thought of myself as a lifelong closet CD…. so who knows!! They are annoying as hell for dressing and I could happily do without the unwanted erections…

Seraphina or Seren xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Although they are troublesome, I have become attached to those ping pong balls to remove them.

Sure would make those tight Jean’s feel nicer though.

Stevie

We are having too much fun with mine!

As long as they continue to function, my wife has decided to keep me intact. Plus, she enjoys letting the world know what control she has over a man to put him into girly clothes.

Hell No, they are 70 years old and still working as designed.  I’m so proud of em I now keep them in satin panties as a reward. LOL

ChloeC
      Duchess

Tough question, as life does get a lot more ‘interesting’ with age. Remembering back, I would guess my vote would probably change over time.   I suppose I could lose them, but if and only if, there would be a serviceable replacement of something or other that would provide, ahem, certain, oh, similar feedbacks.  Don’t tell my /adult/ kids or heaven forbid my grandchildren, but many of us ‘oldsters’ still enjoy and appreciate certain…things.

Anonymous

If the boys were gone, I would not miss them. They can take the bat too, as long as I can have a ‘magic O’ a few times a week. An added benefit would be the nice fit of panties.

Well, “little” is a relative term…

Anyway, no, I am not planning any sort of physical transition. My social transition is all but complete. Fortunately I do not have dysphoria, but after many decades, I finally realized that I have always been this mix of female and male perspectives and energies. It is an interesting intersection of not having to be “tough” and not needing to be the Femme Fatale…

I would in a heartbeat I’ve never liked having mine. Even at my micro mini two and a half inch one plus I don’t get a erection ever since I was a little boy/girl I would wish it would fall off. I don’t like using it at all so I’m exclusively a bottom girl even when I see a hot man I feel all tingled inside me without getting a erection I would love to have my own breast too. If I had my lady parts it would match the lady inside of me.

Not yet, but I did wish that my chemo would have done away with them like it did my leg hair.  The cancer surgery did away with their ability to have any emission with a couple of glands removed with the tumor, so they really serve no purpose anymore except to get in the way and make my panties look ugly sometimes.  All 3 parts should have gone away with that tumor I believe.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Paula, I am assuming you had prostate cancer from what you wrote. I to am a survivor of it to. You are right about the “Boys” being more of a bother seeing they don’t do much anymore. Enjoy being who you are and have a little fun today!

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Interesting topic!  I’ve been on prostate meds for quite some time and they have really taken a toll on my ability to function properly.  If given the option to loose the boys in exchange for going off the meds, I would seriously consider it.   Although that has it’s own set of side effects.

Robin

The “boys” are just hanging objects that get in the way most of the time.Very little if anything goes on with them.Limp biscuit is how I describe it.It’s hot here in Az.and I wake up with hotter than I wish it to be balls stuck to my leg.All the meds I take have just killed any chance of what some refer to as a normal sex life.Hell,I ain’t been normal since I was 10 honey!!Lop it off and I’ll be good.And I really hate gaffs to so,the old two birds,one stone thingy.Great topic!!!I love it and the response I see you got is fantastic too.And as I see,most gurls want it gone.Life moves on.

Carolyn,  I had stage 3 colo-rectal cancer, but the tumor was only 14cm from the bottom and was in too close proximity to the seminal vesicle and the prostate, so to be safe, the surgeon took those to ensure no spread.  It was a good decision on his part and my family’s as I have had zero recurrence after 2 1/2 years now.

PaulaF

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

So glad to hear you are a CSI (cancer survivor individual) like me. I have been clear for almost 14 years now. My cancer also lead to the doctor taking a few extra parts just to be sure. I was almost sad when he told me he found he could save my “boys”. Lol.

Yes,thank goodness, before I retired.  It went on the company health insurance!

Having a penis means fewer problems if I find myself in N.C.  Also convenient when in

venues with lines around the block for the ladies room.  I present as a girly man always but,

still pass sometimes, maybe because of nice hair and lipstick.  Lipstick has proven to be the

best antidepressant I’ve ever tried

David

Anonymous

Well stated Deann. I couldn’t sum up my feelings any better.

Anonymous

Sorry, I was replying to DeeAnn’s comment and I misspelled her name….

I love all of you girls, some of your replies cracked me up and some made me a little sad.  I will keep these  little boys where they are. But oh how I wish that I had a nice set of boobs. That’s not going to  happen either…a girl can dream…sigh.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds like you would trade your “boys” for a couple “girls”, the American CD dream.

[postquote quote=368268]

Baby Girl, you are not the first and you won’t be the last!!

Thanks and not a problem…

[postquote quote=369957]
      I feel the exact same!

And why not? If you want breasts then start doing something to get them. At over 50 I’m finally developing but that’s only because it took me so long to come to terms with who I am.  There are many Trans people out there who are intergender and choose to have both. Even though one may effect the “function” of the other some.
        But there are ways of dealing with that too.
        Just saying. Have your cake and eat it too is closer to a possibility that we think.

Lol, truth.

I lost one of em’ at 1 1/2 years old due to a cancerous tumor.  Likely a result of my mother taking DES during pregnancy, to prevent miscarriage.  The little guy I have left seems to work just fine.  Fathered 4 girls.  My dearly departed mother said “well, that means that the ball you lost was the boy one!”  Her thinking was, of course, each testicle gave either a boy or girl result.  That caused many a giggles around my household.  Now, at 73, I wouldn’t mind have the survivor gone and out of my life.  Would make dressing easier.  less to tuck.

I wonder, though, if the DES, an artificial estrogen, may have had an effect on my developing brain, causing my gender dysphoria and the strong desire to dress in female attire.  I’ve worn female clothing since I was about 5 years old.  Sisters clothes, sometimes my mom’s sexy things. undies swiped off clothes lines and, when I began earning a living I had the money to buy my own clothes.  It has been “Katy bar the door” since then. Most of the time, in the closet.  Wife knows about Kathy and allows me storage for my wardrobe and time to dress, including underdressing, Panties – 24/7.

I’m struggling with the answer in this area (not because of the poll)

Can you have your cake and eat it too?

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

To answer your question, I would say yes, especially if you are a good “tucker,” lol.

Lea
      Lady

I don’t think of them as boys or the big guy. When crossdressed, they are collectively my vag, it’s more of how they feel vs how they look.

Anonymous

Well, mine are pretty much non existent only about the size of large raisins. My little fella is also a littler fella now. The bovine ovary is what did it and I like that my panties fit so much better, its easier to cross my legs and better to dress and have a smooth front. Its so nice that they are not in the way anymore because its not very feminine to have a bulge where one shouldn’t be lol

Anonymous

Hi Lady,

I’ve been taking Pueraria Mirifica and Fenugreek.

Hi Lady Michelle. I very much appreciate the detail you give. I’ve had a size issue and still can’t tuck properly. I’ve been taking “Supplements” for a little while now and have noticed some reduction but not enough yet. left one alone could fill my hand. But this gives me some hope down there.

Anonymous

Hi, I have a size issue too but in the opposite direction.  I’m so small down there that I don’t have to tuck.  You can’t even tell I have anything down there.  This is one time I’m glad I’m underdeveloped down there!

Hi gals,

I lost one to testicular cancer back in 2009 so sort of halfway there😊 helps a lot when I tuck but i wouldn’t like to lose John Thomas (if you know what I mean) become quite attached to the old fella and if you do say so he is damn attractive 😁

Anonymous

[postquote quote=369957]

I wish I could find it again….
      On another forum, someone posted a GIF (short meme vid).
      It showed an attractive girl/gurl in a short pleated skirt and a tight top.
      She shook her top half side to side and there was a nice wobble.
      Then she shook her bottom half and something wobbled in that skirt too…..

Anonymous
        Lady

Candy, that girl you’re referring to is Bailey Jay. I think she’s very cute! (and I love that GIF as well)   🙂

I’d get rid of ‘the acorns’, but I have to admit to wanting to keep ‘the oak’  🙂

<kisses> tara 🙂

I’m not emotionally attached to either one and would be happy to donate both to a good cause.

Hippie
      Lady

I still have my little buddies and plan on dying with them

Seren
      Baroness

I wanted to choose ‘not yet, but I’d get rid of the little xxxxxxxx in a heartbeat’
      Hopefully soon….. ✂️ 🍒

xx Seren xx

I’m with Seren.  It wasn’t one of the choices, but would lose them in a heartbeat.  I am hopeful that an orchi/scrotectomy are in my not-so-distant-future.  I have no desire for full out SRS but it sure would be nice to be rid of testosterone and be able to tuck more easily.

I voted no because my wife loves both of me. I think that giving her the same consideration that she gives me has allowed Stephanie to grow and be a important part of both our lives. When dressed in a costume or dress she still prefers me not to tuck and fusses when I do. For whatever reason she really likes me to look totally feminine but wants to see the “bump”. I mostly dress around the house and I can tell when I have an outfit on that she REALLY likes as she is very attentive. At one point when I first started dressing, I got a little reprimand and we had to establish boundaries because she still wanted her “man”. At first I was a little upset, but because of it we have grown together. I still enjoy taking care of my “manly” duties in the bedroom even if I am in lingerie. Stephanie

Stephanie,

Yes, yes, yes to all of the above.

Liv

Gail Rich
      Lady

I still have them, but they are very small. Almost forty years ago I had a pituitary tumor, and had my pituitary removed. I have been on replacement hormones ever since. Since I get my testosterone from an injection, there is nothing for my boys to do, so they have shrunk due to disuse atrophy.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I think I would stop taking the testosterone shots and see what happens.

Gail Rich
          Lady

I have been cross dressing for close to 60 years. The only time in my life when I had no interest in dressing was the time when my body was not producing testosterone. It was over a year before I was properly diagnosed, had surgery, and went on replacement injections. During that time, I didn’t dress at all and had no desire to do so.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Hi Gail, I have a friend who had prostate cancer. She had hormone injections before the surgery and for almost two years after. During this time she had very little interest in dressing also. Recently, she was taken off the injections and her testosterone level started to return to normal, her interest in scene dressing returned. It is interesting!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Still have them but that will probably change. I want relief from dysphoria and a more feminine bod. Plan to start HRT in the next 1-2 years. An orchie is likely. Maybe FFS. Don’t think I’ll fully transition though.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I wish you luck on your journey.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies –

First, let me say that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing, and this subject is an interesting topic but can drift away from the nature of the origin.

In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results, and to keep the posts on topic and with in the boundaries  of the site guidelines. (this goes for picture and links etc..)

I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls

Hugs

Dawn (Admin)

Jackie
      Ambassador

Still have mine and I’m keeping them for the rest of my life. I’ll just keep wearing a gaff and tucking thank you. Ouch!

If it wasn’t for the cost I would have had them removed long ago.

As I’m attached to male living as well as the occasional feminine romp, no plans on losing them. Now if they invent a way to make them go away and then come right back when you need them, sign me up! Bonus points if it works on facial/body hair.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

That would be a super tuck, lol.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Too old to worry or care, so I just “gaff” myself when in full Caty mode. Also not fond of all that post surgical pain for not much benefit. Not to mention that even it was possible ANY surgery at “my stage of life” must be considered risky.

Besides, with forms on and securely gaffed, it gives me a very “femme” feeling.

Caty

PS Tho as I have stated in the past “being gaffed” conjures up images of a fisherman sticking that big “needle pointed pole” into a fish and bringing in to the boat. For big big fish they use a “flying gaff”. Made my eyes water typing this…

Well, well, well…. what an interesting and thought provoking poll.

A decade ago I was immensely proud of my reproductive apparatus… beautiful, uncircumcised… mmmmm
      However, a life threatening accident and subsequent years of rehabilitation reduced my ability to a point where I could get very little enjoyment from sex. A subsequent biking accident involved landing on a sharp edge of a rather large rock thereby ‘breaking’ my penis nearly in two! Ouch. So now I not only have little feeling there but if I could I would be bent nearly in double…

Oh, to be rid of all that mess down there… but alas, the costs involved are far to much for my limited budget! Winning some money would see me in Thailand as quick as for a boob augmentation and a vaginoplasty!

But there is always some price to pay for our pleasures!

Love //Polly

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Don’t we all, Hon.

Thank you for that! You more or less spoke for me as well

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep! That’s her!

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?