Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I decided that I would take time over the break to reduce the amount of female clothing I have. My M:F ratio is close to 50:1….. Yes I have very few male clothes compared to female clothes…. I’m not full time, I just hate buying male clothing….

So far I have concentrated on Skirts. I have far too many skirts. They are an addiction!
      After filling a very large sack, I now have 26 Long skirts (knee length or longer) and 100 Short skirts…. Quite a few that are far too short, but hey, They are gorgeous!

So 126 skirts. These are the ones in the house. I probably have 10 in the motorhome!

I have 12 pairs of shorts…. Many are “just for fun” and will never see outside other than my garden.
      I have packed 40 or so skirts in the charity bag. My wife has relieved me of a few… Which is nice as it means I can borrow them back 😉

I am now about to start filtering dresses. I think that I have around 30.

We’ve run out of space so we are having to have a clear out. One option is to turn my radio shack into a walk in wardrobe….. but if you think I have a skirt addiction, you want to see how much kit I have in my radio shack 🙂

Cerys

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Wow I would love to stop by your tag sale.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wow Cerys, and I thought I was an addict…….

Wow, I wish I had a similar “problem.” I still need to pick out my first skirt! I’m so happy to find so much good advice here!

Arora

I still have my first skirt. It’s a bit loose on me these days, but I can’t part with it. I look back on photos from 15 years ago, and I see how far I have come. Back then I’d wear anything I could get into. Today, it’s a lot more selective. I seem to have developed a style… Well, it’s a few styles depending on mood. My wife often say “This is you” when we’re out shopping. Sadly, my style is more befitting a 25 year old, not a 56 year old, but hey, it makes me feel good, so I don’t really care 🙂

Cerys.

My ‘buying Addiction’ is garterNylon Stockings, all styles, seamed, RHT. Plain , Thigh -Highs etc. I have Orr 50 pairs 👍😉

We need to avoid each other at all costs. My wife and I do an annual clean out as well. It’s a must really. Sadly some of the clothes still have tags on them. Off to the used clothing shop they go. Shoes, good heavens, I must have fifty pairs and wear ten. They though are out of bounds, they stay for now except maybe five pair I’ll donate. Knowing me, I’ll go back in a week and buy half the stuff back.

A lot of what I sent to charity still had tags on them. Nice stuff, but if I have not worn them nfor as long as I have had them, I guess that I never will, so out they went 🙂

Cerys

yay but a girl needs a hobby and its mostly clothes and shoe shopping. So satisfying but we do need to clean out so if it hasnt been worn in 18 months clean it out

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?