Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Having a fully supportive wife has been great in my life.Her name is Tracy and we met in 2003.One thing that attracted me to her was she loved tgirls and it was love after we met.It changed my life around since I met her,Tracy is a best friend,a girlfriend and things we can do together.I learned about Tracy very well,she always loved feminine men.I like that she is older than me,I like older women.She has a son and two daughters from a previous relationship too that have accepted me in too.

Anonymous
      Lady

You are lucky indeed!

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Great to hear!!!!, IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD… My wife is the same, My best friend, !!!! Brianna is a very lucky girl, just like you!!!
      Xx
      Brianna

Anonymous

Tracy knows me well,one is I like Legg’s and Hanes pantyhose.She is allowed in my dresser including closet.If shopping alone,she will buy new for me that needs replaced.Last time was 4 pairs of pantyhose.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You fell on your heels meeting her. I hope you have a long and happy relationship.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

So lucky! I’m seriously happy for you!

💕Lara

Anonymous

[postquote quote=634079]
      We do and have been married for 16 years now.

Anonymous

Congratulations on having a supportive relationship. Wish we could all be so fortunate.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing and congratulations on a supportive relationship.

Stephanie 🌷

Having support at home is the best! So happy for you.

Xoxo,

Dani

Anonymous

[postquote quote=634141]
      Plus she taught her son and two daughters this is me.They also are supportive and see I live a normal life too

My wife is not only supportive, she is the reason I have been living as Jennifer since 1995. If she knows there is a dress or something I like, next thing I know she has bought it for me.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=634198]
      Tracy is the same way,one reason why I still dress as Adrianne

Billie
        Lady

Sounds like my wife we are so lucky.

I totally agree Michelle. My wife has been amazing for the most part. She did have an issue at the start about me going out in public. She has always known of my love for pantyhose since we started dating. I did throw out a few hints over the years about wearing other things then just pantyhose but never got any real response. I started feeling guilty about hiding it from her as my crossdressing had increased 10 fold. Then one day she noticed I was wearing a black thong so I told her everything. She had all the text book questions but took it really well. She told me to do what makes me happy. She is very understanding and supportive now.

Hi Adrianne nice to meet you and so happy for you girl as this life we live being the best of both worlds in a relationship is a blessing in desguise .. As same here girlfriend came out to wife just after marrage and it was a pleasurfull time as she was so supportive and accepting .. That was 39 + years ago so keep doing what you are doing and love that treasure you have and so wonderful that kids accept also big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?