Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Now that Christmas is over I thought I might be a bit naughty again hehe.  Since I’m going to delete my fb account anyway I thought I would have some fun with the “fishers”.   You know, someone who “follows” the same group as you – a gorgeous 20 or 30 year old who suddenly wants a relationship with an old person?  Well, she certainly is a lovely sight so I let her chat me up for a bit and then …… ” So, whatcha buying me for my birthday? ”  OMG, not even 30 minutes!   I responded that we should exchange a picture bloody well first – nothing lewd of course!  My profile pic there is drab.  So, I sent her a picture of me en femme, a rather cute one if I do say so myself.  What an efficient way to defang a troll!  Still haven’t heard back from her, lol.   She should have checked out my FB  page first 🤣🤣.  I wasn’t being mean I think, if you go trolling, ‘ware your catch!

My sense of humour is returning, must be feeling better!  😉

Stevie

Imo you cant go too far with a troll, they deserve everything they get.

Anonymous

Welcome back Stevie…..how wonderful that you are carrying the fight to the trolls…..give them an insult from grace too…..

but don’t hurry, because a Troll is not just for Christmas….you can insult or ignore them all year!!!!

go-get-em-girl………,

grace xx

Lol, I lov it, Stevie.
      So happy to see you returning,
      Hugs, Regi😘💖💖

Anonymous

Good for you Stevie, once they know your not rattled or afraid, their SH**T is wasted.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

DO what they try to do to you,   and beat them to the Punch. Good for you…..🌷

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Just being upfront and honest about my crossdressing!  Lol

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Re spam phone calls. I get my kicks by lapsing into my “nicht schule Deutsch “(Hopefully translated into Night School German).

Anyone expecting a typical Aussie, “G’day mate”, is totally confused. “My PB” was to keep one of ’em going for a full minute, with all sorts of gibberish before they finally gave up!

Weidersehn!

Frau Caterina

Way to go Stevie.   I  also love to jack around with phone spammers.   My favorite is to let them go through their whole spiel and tell me they are recording the convo for quality assurance.  I then tell them I am running the call through my computer and will have their true phone number and address “… in 4, 3, 2…….”.  Then the line goes dead.  That keeps that number from calling again, but there is always one to take their place.   But it is fun.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Am I a bad girl for enjoying that?  Lol.

Answer:  NO

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?