• Creator
    Topic
    Stevie Steiner
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 11, 2020
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 790

Now that Christmas is over I thought I might be a bit naughty again hehe.  Since I’m going to delete my fb account anyway I thought I would have some fun with the “fishers”.   You know, someone who “follows” the same group as you – a gorgeous 20 or 30 year old who suddenly wants a relationship with an old person?  Well, she certainly is a lovely sight so I let her chat me up for a bit and then …… ” So, whatcha buying me for my birthday? ”  OMG, not even 30 minutes!   I responded that we should exchange a picture bloody well first – nothing lewd of course!  My profile pic there is drab.  So, I sent her a picture of me en femme, a rather cute one if I do say so myself.  What an efficient way to defang a troll!  Still haven’t heard back from her, lol.   She should have checked out my FB  page first 🤣🤣.  I wasn’t being mean I think, if you go trolling, ‘ware your catch!

My sense of humour is returning, must be feeling better!  😉

Stevie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 798

Way to go Stevie.   I  also love to jack around with phone spammers.   My favorite is to let them go through their whole spiel and tell me they are recording the convo for quality assurance.  I then tell them I am running the call through my computer and will have their true phone number and address “… in 4, 3, 2…….”.  Then the line goes dead.  That keeps that number from calling again, but there is always one to take their place.   But it is fun.

PaulaF

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 715

Re spam phone calls. I get my kicks by lapsing into my “nicht schule Deutsch “(Hopefully translated into Night School German).

Anyone expecting a typical Aussie, “G’day mate”, is totally confused. “My PB” was to keep one of ’em going for a full minute, with all sorts of gibberish before they finally gave up!

Weidersehn!

Frau Caterina

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4647

DO what they try to do to you,   and beat them to the Punch. Good for you…..🌷

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 830

Good for you Stevie, once they know your not rattled or afraid, their SH**T is wasted.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 117
      Replies: 1329

“There’s naething queerer nor fowk.”   Good for you Stevie. Show them the virtual finger.

I love playing with spammers on the phone – I pretend to be the local fire station and ask them what the emergency is – phone goes dead very quick.  If they are from Microsoft I ask them what version of Windows I am on – phone goes dead.   Or I just let them bleeter on for a while and put the phone down without breaking the connection.

I’ve led a sheltered life – I have never been trolled. I’m just too ugly or not interesting enough to be bait.

The Naughty Girls Club is just waiting for an opportunity (Rei? Got any posts coming along?) to strike again.

Steph x

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 534

Lol, I lov it, Stevie.
      So happy to see you returning,
      Hugs, Regi😘💖💖

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 47
      Replies: 1340

Welcome back Stevie…..how wonderful that you are carrying the fight to the trolls…..give them an insult from grace too…..

but don’t hurry, because a Troll is not just for Christmas….you can insult or ignore them all year!!!!

go-get-em-girl………,

grace xx

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 419

Imo you cant go too far with a troll, they deserve everything they get.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.