• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a serious inquiry. I am married. We have talked about me being a Crossdresser and she seemed supoortive at first. Does anyone else have a wife who says they are supportive and said they are willing to help but show no motivation to do so? I have been trying to rely on her help to get my hair and makeuo right for Lesa Madison, but find its like pulling teeth to get it done. I wanna learn how to do it all myself but have no clue or experience in feminine Hairstyles and makeup. Any advice, suggestions or ideas and comments would be appreciated.

Candy
      Baroness

Although I have not yet talked to my wife about crossdressing, I have been in a similar situation regarding other matters. It may be that she wants to be supportive but has no idea how to go about it. She may feel as awkward and nervous as you do. She’s in uncharted territory and unsure where to go. Maybe if you tried to do your own makeup and botched it badly (as I’m sure I would) it would give her a place to start. It may be a bit humiliating, but a good laugh would certainly ease the tension.

wish my wife would be supportive, she lets me dress up but will not see or help with make up, i have the same thing with other cders, kids at home still. my wife will tell me when i can do what i want to do and that is to play dress up. even though i am already dressed up with my male cloths over my fem clothing, just need to apply my eye shadow and lip stick. eye shadow is tricky, need to practice,  watch your wife doing the make up and learn from there, she just might get the hint when you are watching her applying eye shadow and she might apply it on you next. if not well give her time.  wish you all the luck on your wife helping you with make up. at least she is supportive about it, not like she will not see you dressed up like my wife is.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Lesa.

I like Candy’s idea of trying it yourself and showing her the results. That could serve as the “icebreaker” you need.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?