Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies!

I typed up a nice long post the other night detailing the AMAZING week I spent in Hawai’i this past week.  Then when I went to upload, it said there was a critical error, and it deleted it all.  I will do it again, but my fingers are too tired right now

I did put some photos in “Out and About” so once they are published, you can check them out.

Short story – I was in Honolulu for a conference for work and spent every minute I wasn’t needing to present male for work being dressed en femme. It was dreamy!!  More later, but I had the most wonderful time dressing for most of the time.

I’ve got to ask dear,is there still a large trans community (especially around Hotel St.)? Way too many years ago I was stationed there on Oahu,and spent nearly all my free time down at a place called the Boys Will Be Girls Revue. Guess returning from Veitnam and finding solace among the many girlfriends I made there…. Really helped my brain reaclamate.
      I’m so tickled you had such a wonderful time!!!

Thank you Beverly, I can only imagine that spending some time with the girls would have helped after being in Vietnam.  Thank you for your service!!

I did not seek out any clubs per se, I went shopping and had some dinners out and “out” while I was there.  I thought about looking for a trans-friendly nightclub, but didn’t really have time to go out late anyway.  I had early mornings every day I was there.

I did get to some snorkeling, swimming, and sunning while wearing a one-piece swimsuit!  It was marvelous just being on the beach in public, wearing a swimsuit (kind of my “holy grail” of women’s swimwear to pull off wearing in public!).

I do want to find some places with kindred spirits next time I go.  With COVID and all, there is limited opportunity for interaction with people beyond passing them on the street.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?