Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

It’s my first day and I’m keen to make new friends.

This seems like an exciting place! I can’t wait to chat. I’ve never spoken out loud before so to now have a voice and be heard and listened to is a major step for me! It’s empowering. To finally be able to express myself feels so amazing. I feel like I am positively glowing!

I am Hayley. Hi everyone!

xx

Hi Hayley.

Anonymous

Hi Hayley!

Welcome aboard.

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Hayley,

Here’s the place to express yourself. Take your time, have a good look around, get comfortable and join in just as soon as you fancy.

Marti xxx

Morning Hayley

Welcome dear to cross dresser heaven the girl here are so nice and helpful I just joined in the first of the year. If I can help you with some girl talk let me know

Peace and love

Jennifer sillivan

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hayley .. welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Hayley

I am delighted that you have taken the next step. I too am at the start of my transition.

I had never spoken to another person about my femininity before joining CDH. But in the short time i have been here, the support and love given by the other girls here, my confidence has rocketed, my femininity is screaming out of every pore in my body, my way of thinking has changed dramatically, my emotions are so feminineit scares me, plus lots lots more. None of this would be possible, without the girls on here.

Put it this way, i am 56 and wearing fem clothes since a young child. But i had never purchased a fem product of any description, in person in my life. Last night i spent 90 minutes browsing through the fem section of a store, purchaing a few garments, including packs of panties and jewellery. I was calm, confident and a little nervous to begin with, but by the end i was asking an assistant what size dress or skirt, dod she think would fit me. Yes i was in drab clothing, but still pretty amazing.

I joined CDH less than 2 weeks ago and have never felt so feminine in my life.

Thank you girls, i love you all.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Hayley nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here onthe best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. When you get more comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies them yea your turn ha ha  just a story or two about the life and times of Haley as she goes down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again nice meeting you have fun explore this wonderful place and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Hi Hayley !

Welcome to CDH !

Anonymous

Hayley,

You are glowing! Welcome!

Haley

Wow, thank you for making me feel so welcome! I’m blown away by your generous comments and look forward to chatting to every one of my new girlfriends. This seems a lovely place to learn and grow. I feel such a lucky girl to have been heard for the first time today. The future is suddenly so much brighter! xx

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Haley, you sound so perky and full of hope! We need girls like you to warm us up!!

Welcome and I hope you have as much fun here as I have.

Hugs,

Brie

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Hayley,

It is really nice to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am also from the U.K. and I love to chat.  I am happy to help and support if I can so please feel free to message me anytime.

Love,

Tara x.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Hayley,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Hayley ,

Welcome to CDH !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Welcome Hayley, you will love being on CDH.  Great to meet you.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Hayley.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?