• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am staying home, as I hope you all are, and I am trying to stave off boredom by allowing a little of the pink fog into my isolation.

So this morning I was enjoying an Epsome Salts bath I thought, “why not shave/”.. alas my favorite, The Body Shop Maca shave cream was across the room. So I tried using what was on hand…..”Head & SHoulders” shea/almond/zinc 2 in 1 shampoo. It worked amazingly.

Well girls..my sleek shaved bod feels amazing.

Interesting,What ever works LOL

we may be staying home but at least we have the pink Fog . LOL

I use a bunch of random stuff to shave with. I use coconut shaving gel from Wally World, I like using hair conditioner a lot, and if I am going to something really nice I use egg whites…yep egg whites lol!

-SR-

Anonymous

I’m working from home aside from having to go to the fabrication shop or to the office (located in 2 different towns) on occasion. I’m using this opportunity to be Keelee all day. Usually, Keelee can only come out in the evenings and on weekends but now she is out all day! I especially enjoy the mornings, shower, shave & moisturize head to toe then slipping on some pretty panties, bra with DD forms then a dress or jeggings and a cute top. It’s a wonderful feeling.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?