Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lisa Me
      Lady

Hi im lisa I just can’t wait to be friends with all of ye 💓

Hi Lisa welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m on the other side of the Irish sea in England, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Lisa,

Welcome! My grandfather was from Sligo but he eventually moved to Western Canada which is where I am. I’m sure you’ll find some local people to meet up with. Good luck!

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH. Β It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Well the girls 👧 here would be glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

I’m here doing the same thing
      Making friends and hopefully go out in full drag
      Welcome

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Well that’s wonderful because we can’t wait to be friends with you!Β  Welcome to the sisterhood Lisa!

Lisa,

If I ever go across the sea to Ireland,
      Then maybe at the closing of the day.
      I’ll put my finest dress and my high heels on,
      And meet Lisa at the pub dressed the same way!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

HiΒ  Lisa, welcome to CDH. I sure that you will find many new friends here.

Good morning Lisa, welcome to CDH.Β  I’ve always wanted to go to Ireland.Β  Maybe one day will get there.Β  All of us girls welcome you and hope to become friends

Hi Lisa and welcome to CDH. I am only here 5 days and new too but Sara is completely taking over my mind and body. I too would love to meet like minded girls but Sara would have to be her man self for that as I only dress in private although I do go out with my female under garments. It would be nice to talk and chat in person over a coffee or a couple of beers and if things felt good then retire to a comfortable setting and become girls and act like girls. Help with make up and helpful tips. Trust me I need all the help I can get as I am so new at this but loving every minute of it.
      Sara

Anonymous

Sara
        I agree with you 100 percent
        In my opinion that’s why we all join CDH I can’t speak for others
        For me since joining CDH it has given me confidence and courage to move forward with my crossdressing
        Last Saturday I was at park I was dressing up as women and worried about people making fun of me
        Well I could go back to the park and walk around in women’s clothing and not worry about a thing
        I too is consumed by Jenifer and ready to move forward with my crossdressing
        CDH is amazing site
        Now that I’m finally accepteing my crossdressing I’m a teenager in puberty
        Yet how does one decider be euphoric on late on set of gender dysphoria
        Crossdressing has been a stress reliever for me but now since joing CDH
        I’m ready to move forward and figure out if it just sexual or gender dysphoria
        Like most I would lose a lot of friends and my wife would lose her mind
        My wife lives in a world of being a princess
        I have noticed since being on the site
        In my opinion we are late bloomer
        We’ve crossdress all are lives and thanks to Vanessa we have a safe place to go like you Sara how do we process of being a crossdresser and we’re do we go from here

Hi Jennifer. I guess I am pretty lucky in that I am divorced and single. The problem is (and thanks to this site) I have no one to talk to in person and thank you and thank god for this site. I feel so relaxed reading and listening to everyone on here. So informative and the number of girls here in the same predicament that I am. It is a sad story but the truth but Sara is out and free and she is not going back into the shadows she came from.
          I hope like you maybe to be able to meet some in person someday. Fingers crossed as we move forward

Sara

Would love to find other ladies near me just to be able to have coffee and talk to. It has been lonely and no one that I know really understands how I think or feel about myself. Allysa has become like a super hero to me. I feel less anxious and more sure of myself when IΒ  dress up

Anonymous

Great reply Sara

Welcome to a Heavenly community of supportive and friendly people Lisa.

NOTE:

To those wishing to connect with other crossdressers, I think it is better to find others by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That allows you to do a search for folks in your area…

Hi Lisa sorry i missed you when you joined as i try and welcome everyone best i can and you slipped be me sorry but i will say my hellos now to you ..Β  Again Lisa nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..Β  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..Β  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions as these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys they are on as femme ladies they are.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lisa as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you..Β  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?