Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

t’s probably the most gratifying thing to hear another person call me Denise (my female name). Each time I get such a surge of exciting pleasure. Knowing that I will never be able to pass, this compensation is so satisfying. My hairdresser always calls me Denise as well as my beautician. It must be said that I always take care to make an appointment under the name of Denise. Some store clerks I see regularly have also started calling me Denise. It’s something that I slowly cultivated by always talking about myself in the feminine manner. I know this is all just a game but these are wonderful memories that are very dear to me.

Do you have the same feelings?

Hugs, DeniseSee the source image

Anonymous

Hi Denise.

It is a very nice feeling. I can remember in my first road trip… I stopped at a hotel, checked in as Gabriela, everything went without an issue, until I got to my room.

The bed was still unmade from the previous guests. So, picked up the phone and called the front desk, told them about this issue and they asked me for a couple minutes to figure things out. And soon enough the phone rang and the lady at the front desk told me something like “Sorry about this issue, can you please stop by the front desk to get the key to the new room Ms. Romani?”

That was the first time ever somebody had called me Ms. Romani. (This was about 24 years ago, so I guess you can tell it was important to me) 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Gabriella,

It’s so important to me too, despite the fact that it’s relatively recent for me, it’s still a precious memory for me too Gabriela.

Kisses, Denise

Hello Denise,Its Michelle.As you say ,to me,it is most gratifying to hear my Mary Kay lady call me Michelle.Also the lady that does my brows and some of the sales associates also call me Michelle.Its fun ,especially when I am in conversation with a sales associate in the dress department and other female customers overhear the conversation.It leads to many interesting conversations and a general happy feeling for everybody.Enjoy your femininety Denise and be all the woman you can be.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

It’s nice to share this same pleasure Michelle. It’s very comforting to realize that I’m not the only one who finds pleasure in hearing my name. I imagine that for you too Michelle it’s a small victory every time.

Kisses, Denise

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

That does sound lovely Denise! It’s sometimes these little things that put you on cloud nine. Setting up you appointments as Denise was brilliant!

Lara

Anonymous

Hi Lara

It helps to make an appointment under my women name. But sometimes when a new beautician that I don’t know calls “Denise” in the waiting room, I see that there are some hesitations, but since they are very professional, everything goes well afterwards.

Hugs Denise

Hi Denise as wife does quite a lot and makes myheart jump with joy as wife refers to Stephanie in a present or as a third party form .. Then girl at Keystone this year was a blast as called by Stephanie and ms. from staff and girlfriends there such a treat ,,

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie,

You are so lucky Stephanie to have a wife who shares your femininity. I would like to have the same chance to hear my name more often, too, Stephanie.

Hugs, Denise

When I had my first makeover at a transformation place, the woman started calling me Alison from before we even met (she called to me from around the corner as I entered her back yard).  It was a thrill and a bit of a shock.  Since then, she would call me Alison whether I was presenting female or male.  I’ve been to many parties at her home, and met with enough others, that I can’t say it is a thrill, it is just my name, particularly when dressed.

I now have the opposite problem, namely trying not to respond to Alison (or Allison) when I’m not dressed and someone else is being called.

Anonymous

Hi Alison,

I so understand this thrill of Alison. Our feminine name is an integral part of our personality and it’s really nice that our masculine side is gone, at least for a while.

Kisses Denise

Anonymous

It confuses me. Too many Anna’s near where I live.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m accustomed to all my CD friends referring to me as Caty, either via email, on the phone or in person.

I’ve not been referred to by that name by anyone in a shop or such like, simply cos if and when I go “public” I rarely talk to anyone. (Big boomer male voice, y, see).

But I do hope to have an enfemme bra fitting next week and already the store owner is addressing me as Caty… If it all comes to pass, that will add to the “joy of the day”..

Especially since its the last thing on my “must do that one day” list..

Caty.

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

Good luck Caty and cherish every moment of your bra fitting and especially every time you hear your name Caty.

My best wishes and again enjoy your lucky fitting.

Hugs, Denise

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I shop at several different Walmarts.

Sometimes a female employee will recognize me and greet me with a boisterous, “Hi Peggy sweetie, how are you”?

Such a special greeting makes me feel very special and warm inside!

Why do they remember me?  I would guess first off because they don’t see many CDs.  Followed by the fact I tend to make it a point to be outgoing in a friendly courteous way to staff at stores.  It is my way of creating a favorable impression of CDs out in public.

Anonymous

Hi Peggy Sue,

I also have the same goal of being extremely courteous to everyone I interact with. I believe that I also have this “mission” to make our CD community warm and accepted in society.

Hugs, Denise

It has been a month and a half since my debut as Lauren where I work, and I have to say it really is beautiful music to my ears when they all address me as Lauren 🙂 I am officially known throughout the building as a transgender woman, it’s also very nice to be referred to as ‘she’ and ‘her’.

Love you girls,

Lauren M

Anonymous

Hi Lauren,

Sometimes our society makes me sad, but hearing such a testimony warms my heart. I also believe that your courage, Lauren, commands admiration and respect from your peers.

Hugs, Denise

Revel
      Baroness

Good question, Denise.

Yes. When I hear my feminine name “Revel” it makes me, revel! Not only I love being called this name, but I love my nickname “Rev” too, and people call me Rev more often.

Whenever I order at a fast food restaurant and they ask me a name for the order, I always tell them “Rev” and when the order is ready, they say my nickname out loud, and it always makes me smile. 🙂

♥️ Rev

Even my mechanic calls me ‘Polly’ whether I’m ‘en femme’ or drab!

Polly

Hi all

My name is Jennifer and I love to hear other people referred to me by that name all the people at the club where I go they all refer to me as Jennifer or Jen my Crossdressing  friends all call me Jen or Jenny  I just love it it’s even got to the point where I hear somebody say hey Jennifer I  actually turn around I almost said once yes  can I help you but  yes it is a great feeling  I know the thrill  that most people get from Hearing When people use their  feminine name so until later love ❤️ you all  so hugs and kisses

jennifer

Revel
        Baroness

Hi, Jen! I know the feeling, sister.

💝 Rev

I love it when my wife calls me stepanie or asks about her

Hi Denise,

Hearing someone else call me Joanne always makes me smile.

Hope this helps.
      Thanks for asking.

-joanne

Oh yes !  Hearing my femme name from someone else is rather satisfying.  I’ve only been referred to my femme name a few times :

– I emailed dresstech about a question on their hip pads, and when I sent in my inquiry I used my femme name.  They responded in their salutation with my femme name.

– contacting the breast form store, they initially addressed me by my drab name (as that is the name on the billing and shipping label).  However, I asked if it was ok if they addressed me by my femme name, and they did.   After I settled on the order, I asked if the shipping name could be changed to my femme name.  Low and behold, after about a week the breastforms arrived and it was addressed to my femme name !

– I ordered some perfumes online.  One company allowed me to have different names for billing and shipping.  The other only allowed same billing and shipping.  So when the post office came by to deliver it to me, she said I have a package for Wendy and the other (drab name).  A sense of tingling and excitement came over me when she mentioned my femme name.

Anonymous

Hello Wendy, I really hope that is just is just the beginning and you will finally hear your name Wendy out loud. Wendy is a wonderful name so feminine.

Hugs Denise.

It’s wonderful! My boyfriend (only person in my life who knows me as Jess) calls me Jess whenever I’m dressed, I love it.

Oh yes it is exciting to hear still. My cd friends and boyfriend call me Debbie as well as the girls at Sophia and my hair salon. Something about it I cant explain

Cissy D
      Lady

After much hesitation I came out to a female co-worker many years ago. She was so supportive and even came up with my name “Cissy.” She even bought me a coffee mug for my birthday one year with the name Cissy on it. It was very thrilling.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?