Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im going to disappear for a little while I have to go in for hear surgery. The Cardiologist doesn’t know how bad until they get in there I have a blockage so bad that it affecting my vision. I have taken 8 Nitro pills in the past few days. I told my cardiologist my symptoms and she told me im not doing a stress test we have to go in there. I am nervous so wish me luck.

Anonymous

Best wishes Brandie, I hope you’re back to good health soon.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Oh Brandie

I can’t say much that will stop you worrying, because this is big, and of course you are going to worry….that is only natural.

I will comment that medical procedures are a million miles ahead of what they were, even ten years ago…these surgeons and the equipment they use are the best…..you could not be in safer hands and hopefully will be fit and well soon!!!

Best wishes…..and warm huggs.

Grace xx

Hope everything works out for you girl
      God bless
      Liz

My prayers are with you Brandie.

God speed.

Diane

I think it’s safe to say that you’ll be in everyone’s thoughts and prayers.

Love, hugs, and kisses,

Fredrika

Best wishes Brandie.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Good luck Brandie! Hurry back.

Connie

xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My best wishes to you too Brandie. Hugs

Hi Brandie,
      May your surgery be a complete success. May you have a quick recovery so we see you back at CDH as soon as possible.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Brandie, I’ll be thinking about you and praying for a skilled surgeon.

Much love,
      Raquel

I hope everything works out well. You look way to young to have to deal with that. Best wishes.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Brandie. Pyxx.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brandie,

I wish you the best luck, and will be thinking of, and praying for you.

Love, and hugs

Lara

Anonymous

Hi Brandie,

wishing you the best. See you back here soon.

— Abbie 🥰

Brielle
      Lady

Oh Brandie, our prayers are lifted up for you to have a good outcome!

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Brandie ,

I hope you are going to be well soon.

We will be here waiting for you.

All my Love and best wishes.

Sylvia

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hope it all goes well.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Wow Brandie WIshing the best with the surgery get well soon Know you supergirl can do it hun. Wishing a speedy recovery.

Hugs
      Donna

I want thank all you ladies for the out pouring of love and well wishes. I am young to be having these troubles. What happened is when I was 20 I was diagnosed with stage 4 leukemia the cancer mass was in my chest.  I had to do all kinds of scans, x-rays, and nuclear medicine. My treatments was chemo one week the x-rays the next. For 6months then radiation therapy  everyday for a month. All that radiation fried my chest on the inside the Dr. checked my lungs but at the time no one thought of the heart. I lost my thyroids, saliva glands, Gallbladder, and now my heart.

Hi Brandie as just a week ago i called out to these wonderful ladies here as my wife was headed for a pace maker replacement then a valve replacement in her heart as everything went very well on the mends now you will be great as the love and prayers from all girls here as my self included you are in wonderful hands with todays doctors hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Nancy
      Lady

Wishing you the best, Brandie!

Birel

Hi Brandie, I wish you all the best and send you tons of healing energy!!!
      You will come out of this as even a more beautiful woman! I mean how can Wonder Woman not? You got this!

Four years ago I under went a quintuple open heart bypass; eleven blockages on all three major arteries, from 99% to 90%. I’ve completely recovered, and honestly forget I even had it!

That said, I’m surprised the doctor said they “wouldn’t know how bad until they got in there.” An angiogram would tell the extent of the blockages. Is there some reason they can’t do one?

I’m not trying to play doctor, but before my surgeon went in he knew what blockages I had and had a plan for the grafts. Remember, there is no such thing as a wrong question, especially with doctors. Ha! Just say, “I’m asking for a friend.”, cause I’m your friend now!
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Hey Supergirl,

Your positive spirit will pull you through this!  Prayers are with you during this ordeal.  Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Alice

Im so sorry to hear this, Brandie, but glad they have caught it.
      Wishing you all the best, and sending you a warm and loving hug,, everything will go fine, I know
      Hugs, Regi💖👸

Trisha
      Duchess

You got this girl. You know we are here for you.  Sending love. 💘

Trisha

Hi Brandie,

Good wishes and prayers for a successful surgery.  I will be anxiously awaiting your post telling us it all went well.

Hugs,

Michelle

P.S.  There are lots of good reasons the doctor would not want to do a stress test but I assume that there is imaging, other diagnostic data and a surgical plan and you just didn’t go into that level of detail in your post.  If not, I would definitely consult with another heart surgeon before proceeding.

Anonymous

Cheer up, do not worry – I had a big 7hrs heart surgery in 2000 and still going strong! Today’s hospitals and doctors know what to do, so think of it like changing a “spare tyre on your car”!

You have this.  Wish you the best

Wishing you the best Brandie, they’ve got a pretty good handle on this stuff now. I had a heart attack in 2015, my BP was unknowingly through the roof and probably had been for quite some time, one artery was totally blocked so they opened it and put in a stent. They noticed 2 more restricted, discussed it with me and went back the next day to put in two more stents. I made a few changes in my lifestyle, added some Rx including a plaque inhibitor, back to work 8 weeks later and still going strong.

Olivia

Diana W
      Lady

I just saw this.  I hope everything went well with the surgery and we hear from you soon.

I just wanted to update everybody. I went then found out I will be needing open heart surgery.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Brandi,

You’ve got this! I will keep you in my prayers as well.
        Please let us all know when your surgery is scheduled if you can.
        Love, Lara

Hope the surgery goes well Brandie and you you have a swift recovery.

Love Trish

Anonymous

I hope everything will go well and that you will fully recovery very soon.

Anonymous

Hi Brandie,

So sorry to hear your news, surgery is never welcome, but if that’s what’s needed to get you to better health, then so be it. Stay strong and trust your medical team. All the best.

Marti xxx

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Brandie ,

After reading everything you have been through in your  life , you will get through this as well !

Know that we all are praying for you , and that we will be waiting her on CDH to hear about your recovery.

All my Love and best wishes ,

Sylvia.

Best wishes Brandie,my prayers are with you.Please keep a positive attitude and we will hear from you soon.Hugs Michelle

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?