Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of you beautiful ladies attended this event?

Heartland Transgender Spring Soiree & Music Jam

https://www.heartlandtg.com

This event is May 4, 5, 6, and I am thinking about attending.  One or two days at least.  My new job and new town I live in are close enough to OKC that I can make the trip easy enough.  The events look fun and since I have only been able to get out in public one time since moving here last summer, I am very much feeling a draw to this event.

The typical problem – I won’t know anyone there, and although I’m pretty confident (especially when dressed), there is still that nervousness.  OKC is far enough away that I probably will not run into anyone I interact with in my daily, however it is close enough that it is a possibility.  It is a serious consideration concerning my job.  Having an interaction with the wrong person if they clocked me that led to being somehow publicly outed could be catastrophic to my career, or at least cause A LOT of drama & conversations with everyone in my world that I simply don’t have the energy to do.  Let sleeping dogs lie, as they say.

…but The Force is strong with this one…

I am REALLY feeling a need to get Philma out on the town!  I’m not sure I even got out once last summer, meaning I may have only been dressed out once in the last year.  Tragic!

If a few of you girls are thinking of attending, let me know.  Safety in numbers and all.  If I get up the courage to go, I will get a room for at least one night – probably Saturday night.  There is a lingerie party Saturday night, and I just ordered a Rago open-bottom girdle, long line bra, and thigh high stockings.  I might need to go show them off!

Hugs!

Philma

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Philma.

Would love to go but that event is way too far for me to even consider going. You worry about meeting someone there who you know but if they are at the event then they would be a CD too so relax and enjoy yourself. You may even meet a future local gurlfriend, you never know, but for sure it will be exciting to be among so many wonderful ladies with the same interest as you. Put on those heels girl and go for it!

I’m so glad they are changing hotels. The old one was very problematic. I’m not sure if I can go, as I will be working Saturday morning in Dallas. It would be possible for me to go for Thursday and Friday and leave very early Saturday morning. Let me think about it.

– Robyn

It’s getting more likely I’ll go.  Thursday night is prom night, and I’ve never worn formal wear “out” so I might grab a room.

Plus, my wife said I’ve been working so hard for so long this year for everyone else, it is my turn to take some time to do something for me.  We’ll see.  I’m poor!  🙂

We’ll see.  I’ll post an update when I know.

hugs!

~Philma

Sorry ladies, I will not be able to attend the OKC Soiree this spring. My wife has a major work event that weekend and I will need to take care of the dog, plus teach Saturday morning. I hope those that go can tell us how the event felt in the new hotel.

– Robyn

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Would the chances be greater running in to someone you know at this event or someone you know happening to see your photos here?  Just one way to think about it.

Toodles!

Anonymous

Sounds like a great time, particularly if it hasn’t heated up too much in OKC by now. Alas, I am 1000 miles from there.

I understand your reservations about bumping into someone you know, but when you think about it, the odds are infinitesimally small, and even if you do, your appearance will be so different from the male as to be unrecognizable. In the unlikely event that you do bump into someone you know at at music/TG even and they somehow recognize you,then you know they are likely allies.

Good morning.  I can’t make the May trip due to work but I do plan on going to the Fall event in November.

The new venue looks to be better than the old one.

The makeup artist Tory is excellent.   I had a makeover with her last fall and she did a great job and got the right colors for my skin-tone to cover the beard shadow.    Her contact information is on the site.  She books up fast for these events.

I hope you go you will have a great time.

Susan

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Philma, as others have said if you meet someone you know at a transgender conference I would not be worried because I’m sure their not there to out you but instead, to go to a transgender conference and you just made a new friend. So I say if you are able to go, do so and have a great time. My living in Montana kind of limits my going but I wish you much fun when you get there.

Sherri

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?