Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay do to excess heat and swear, I have a heat bump under one of my breasts. How do you ladies prevent those types of things from happening, without deoderent? It causes me terrible rashes

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Got to be truthful we all get it in the heat.  Do make sure your bra is the right bandwidth and make sure you keep the area clean If you are finding it really bad avoid underwired bras and wear cotton and breathable tops.you can get bra liners or mini pads to absorb the sweat.  And I dread having to say this go without the bra till it clears up.  That why GG’s taken them off as much as possible.

I dont wear bras everyday for the same reason, they can be uncomfortable. Thank you

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Bras are so uncomfortable. First thing that comes off when I get home.

Ruby Friday
      Baroness

My mom would mix cornstarch (or baby powder or talcum powder/talc) with Vaseline (petroleum jelly or aquaphor) to make a paste and apply it. It should help dry the area out you may also want to try diaper rash ointment. Lol I use it for chafing.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Have you tried a natural deodorant, like Primal Pit’s Charcoal?  I have never gotten heat bumps/rashes under my breasts, but do sometimes get them in the bikini area. The advice already given is what I would have suggested too. Good Luck.

-Gwenn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?