Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m so excited to go shopping for heels. But like with food my eyes are usually bigger than my stomach. Lol I want to buy six inch heels but having never worn heels, I may be biting off more than I can handle. I’m six one and weigh 250. Im a big girl. Size 13inch  in a heel. What suggestions do you have for my first pair?

Thanks in advance

Start low.  3-4″ max. can be comfy. 6″ may look super sexy but super hard to walk any distance in, and,  at six one mind your head going through doors.

Start low and get used to the sensation. I have 3’s and 4’s and can walk just fine with them on.

Anonymous

Yea Sabrina I can walk the malls all afternoon in three inch heels but cant do anything in my six inch ones but entertain at home

Sabrina hello nice to meet you, welcome to C.D.H.

Hi girls,

I took your advice and ordered a pair of 4″ block heels. Can’t wait for them to come. Thank you so much.

Hi Sabrina….I just got a pair of 4″ Mules that are very easy to walk in, the other ones that I have had good luck with are my chunky heel booties.

i like ones i can walk in with out killing my feet, 2 in or 3 is fine. i was in the salvation army with wife and i was looking at heels and she told me i dont need any more. i only have 1 pair, i will go in 1 day with out her and buy a pair but try it on with out some one noticing me trying on the heels and make sure they fit and come home with a 2nd pair. once i knwo my female size not my male size shoe i will look for the right size and get more and have different colors

You are a big girl, so I would recommend to start with a medium heel (I don’t personally like low heels) and chunky. That will be comfortable and yet feminine.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first women’s shoes when I was dressing androgynous was flats, sandals and something with a small heel. When I made the jump to going fully fem, I bought the sexiest shoes I could find. It was a disaster and a revelation at the same time.

I could barely stand in them and they hurt my fee something awful. Forget about walking. But seeing my legs in a mirror with my shiny pantyhose and short dress just blew me away. My legs looked so great and sexy it was hard to believe they were mine. I had to wear these shoes no matter what.

I wore them everyday in the house and limped around the best I could. In just a few days I was walking better and my feet hurt a lot less. After a couple of weeks they felt very comfortable and natural. I began wearing them out to walk around more. I broke them in and got used to them. My feet stopped hurting.

Now today I wear 4 or  5 inch pumps or platform wedges every day. That’s what I like and what I feel best in.

Get a pair of those shoes that are calling out to you. Put them on and practice walking in them. They will break in, your balance will improve greatly and they will break in. Then get some more pairs and do the same thing. Once you break them in and are used to them you can wear any pair. If you go out, you will be able to walk, stand, dance or whatever.

So ladies I did it! My first pair of heels. I was so excited to put them on. I got a light pink pair of 4 inch block heels. They are adorable and hot at the same time. I pranced around for at least an hour. I was surprised at how easy they were to walk in. My feet did hurt a bit but so tolerable and worth it.

Wow what a feeling!!

Although I probably should stick to 2 inch heels as 6″ 5 with heels is a lot lol

Patty Phose
        Duchess

I wear 4 inch heels and 5 inch platforms all the time. I feel just fine; totally comfortable and natural for several hours. With that being said though, if I’m going out and I’m going to be walking, standing and or partying and dancing for long periods of time, I will wear shorter heels like 2 or 3 inches. They make my legs look almost as good and after several hours my feet feel just fine.

Platform wedges are no problem at all. I can walk miles in them and wear them for days.

esther
      Lady

A caution:  I did find out by accident that wearing heels can increase the onset of lower leg cramps.  Anyone who ever gets leg cramps for any reason can lessen the pain by keeping the foot at right angles to the leg. I hope this will help someone.  Esther

Wanda Full
      Duchess

I’m a 13 too and just finding large shoes was a hassle. I started with flats, moved to a kitten heel and now I’m up to 3″. I found a particular brand of shoes that fits well and am comfortable in, so I buy mostly that one brand. Like any pair of shoes, breaking them in is important, just start slow and easy you’ll be swell in no time.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?