Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone. Now we all know about High Heels, right? but how high is the maximum you have worn? I’m going to guess at 3″ , lets see! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Hi Fiona—All of my shoes are 5-6 inch, except one pair of flat sandals with fake jewels………I love the 5 inch with one inch platform the best.  I must have 50 pairs in all.  Strappy, open toes first, then closed toe second.   Since I started with higher heels, easy for me to walk, helps with the ‘swing’, even up and down stairs………when modeling shoes very much help with the posture and pose.  Funny about some shoes of mine……………they even ‘go to bed’ , on my feet of course!!!!  Even my SO suggests her favorites for me when internet buying………anything she likes is a must have !!

Mikki

Candace
        Lady

Most of my shoes are 3-4 inches but I do have a few pairs of 4.5 and 5 for that special occasion or someone

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of my pumps are 4 in heels. A few shorter a few taller. I’m most comfortable in 4 in though. My platform wedges are about the same.

Anonymous

I have several pairs of heels, from stilettos to boots.  None with platform.  My daily heels are 4″ which are easy to walk in.  The 5″ patent stilettos are great but my limit for comfortable wear.  For rainy weather I have two pairs of rubber Hunter boots with 4″ heels (Lapins and Lonny’s.)  These I wear all day when out and about; have gotten several compliments from women.

I love wearing all heels for the sensuous nature of them and the way they improve my posture and feminine walk.

Susan

Jackie
      Ambassador

I have a few pair that are only 3 – 4″ heels that I wear daily. However I own several pairs that are 6″ and 7″ that I wear when I go out. Been wearing extreme high heels since I was young. High chunky heels are also something I wear daily. I’ll keep wearing my heels and boots till I die.

Good for you jackie! Wow! 7 inch heels! there is no way i could do that! you must have amazing feet 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

I dont go any less than 5…i love the feeling of being in extremely high heels.  I have a picture of me wearing my 6 and a quarter inch wedges on here

One December in a superstore (Asda) I couldn’t resist checking out all the glam womenswear on show for Christmas party season. Couldn’t resist sticking a pair of glitter 5” stilettos with a platform sole in my shopping basket. All was going well back home, managed to walk quite easily in them, until I walked through a door and cracked my forehead on the doorframe. Nearly toppled like a falling tree- timberrrrr !

Lesson learned, if you are 6’ tall be careful going through doors in very high heels😂

love

B

Omg! Bianca! thats gotta hurt! definately one for the book, watch out for lowish doorframes lol. Thanks for sharing your mishap with us 🙂

Fiona xxx

Toni Marx
        Lady

Bianca, I wonder if that’s the same heels I bought in Asda! Goldie suede with a five inch heel and a little platform, sparkles around the two and a splarkly heel. Just so comfy to walk in and started my trend for platform tall heels, never out of a pair of at least five inches in height. My O-M-G Neckbreaker heels are a seven inch heel with platform, extreme but will one day go more extreme Pleaser style, lol! go

Day to day, I love my platform wedges or chunky heeled sandals, all five inch. My boots are more varied (and lower) as I tend to wear them more outside and they vary from a three inch pair of wedge heels up to five inch stiletto, with four inch being my faves both in spike and chunky heeled!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Most of mine are of sensible height, 2-3 inches. I do however own some 4″ stilettos I walk comfortably in and recently acquired a pair of brand new Pleaser 5″ opera pumps with stiletto heels, in black patent leather, at a goodwill store. All of those are normal soles or wedges. No platforms.

Anonymous

I have never understood why cis women complain about heels. I love them. My heels vary from two to four inches. Would wear them all the time if I could. But I have to admit I have a few pair of ballet flats and a nude pair of Jessica Simpson flats that I absolutely adore. That’s what I love about womanhood. So much variation. Tee hee. And one added note: the fashionista I have become has outpaced my wife. I wear heels more often, have more dresses and more outfit combos than she has. If she only knew.

Kimmie
      Lady

I love how my legs look in higher heels. I find I can walk nicely in heels 4 to 5 inches. I had a pair with 2 inch heels and they didn’t do anything for me.

Azalea
      Lady

So far my only pair of high heels are 3 inches, but I am thinking of getting more higher heels down the line.

Fiona, I don’t even qualify to take this poll, since my vote is “I only wear Flat Heels.” Pathetic CDer that I am, I know, but I never miss the opportunity to whine about my geriatric, sensitive toes! It could be a shoe size issue, but I can’t even wear flats for more than an hour without pain. I’ve tried toe pouches, but they don’t help for long.

Now flat-heeled gladiator sandals are always comfortable over long periods, but not at all dressy, although that’s what I settle for in my own private closet.

So, I may never get to actually practise wearing even low heels. Which is a shame, because given my diminutive stature, I wouldn’t stand out as tall among other well-heeled CDs – if I were able to wear, say, 3 inch heels, that would boost me up to 5’10”, the height of many youthful GGs of today in bare feet!

I’ll never graduate from the closet without being able to wear heels, so I guess I’m stuck here for the foreseeable future.

Krista
      Duchess

Well that was fun, pulling out the old measuring tape and checking my heels.  Most of my heels are in the 2 to 3 inch category; also a few flats and kitten heels.  Trying to pass, I don’t need to be taller. I have a pair of 3.5 inch gold sandals I really like for glam events.  I had a couple pair of 4 inch heels but I donated them to charity.  I bought them years ago without trying them on, and will never do that again.  I always try on shoes now before buying.  I range anywhere from a size 10, 10.5 or 11 ladies shoe size depending on the style.  Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

HaHaaa I have to admit that after I learned to walk in my first pair; I went and grabbed ever heel height and style I could get my hands on and feet into. (who knew there were so many differences & styles) but now I’ve settled down to just a few preferences. For a while it was like a hog at all you can eat buffet 🥴 I have purged and settle down to a 7 pair with 3 more in constant rotation ( for those new ones I just have to try) It was all so new and the experimenting was so exciting

I will say, i haven’t been very adventurous yet when it comes to heels.  I’ve been ranging between 2 to 3 inches.  However,  some of my boots have heels closer to 3 to 4 inches.  I want to eventually get heels that are 5 or six inches but that’ll be a bit down the line.

Cassie💗

3 inch heels are the highest I feel comfortable wearing.

I am 5’9″ in my stockinged feet, so I don’t want to appear too tall – having said that my sister is slightly taller than me and she wears higher heels …

Anonymous

My first pair of heels were 5” Stiletto Ankle Boots. Since that first pair 2.5 or 3” seem to be the most comfortable to wear for the longest period of time and still lift my little butt for looks while still having the feminine feeling

I’m just getting started with this world, so I only have two pairs so far, one pair of 3 inch heels and one pair of 4 inches…..4 inch ones are definitely harder to walk in, but overall it’s not as bad as a lot of women make it out to be IMO.  I’m lucky to have smaller than average feet for a man (size 9) so maybe that helps somehow?  Or maybe it’s because I actually want to wear them instead of feeling like I have to wear them?

For me 2″ are kitten heels, 3″ are comfortable, 4″ or more are high and not comfortable for long periods of walking or standing. I do have some 5″ with a platform (3 are the same shoe in different colors from PayLess, 1 is a Pleaser with lockable ankle straps) and have worn the 5″ on occasion. 3-4″ is more typical of what I usually wear.

Working  up  to  my 5  inch  heel  boots

Now  up to my 4  inch heels

Getting  better,  each  day

Love  Phillysis

I do not have many shoes, but the three inch ones are the most comfortable.  I have 4 inch with a little platform in red.  They look great.  My mistake purchase was for 5 inch above knee white boots, again with a platform sole.  I swept right and there were mine.  Look fabulous but I feel that I will get nose bleeds, either from the height or falling flat on my face!  So I just sit around in them feeling great.

Davina

In my collection are flats,2″ wedge heels,4,5,6 and 7″ are the rest. 23 pairs in all:)

I usually wear flats and only have one pair of strappy 2″ heels. I am 6′ 3″ so in anything higher, the ceiling fans will open my head like a boiled egg!

Anonymous

3 inch.

I t may take my 6’4″ to new heights, but that’s where I am comfortable. The stretch they put on my calves feels so good, and I genuinely get so used to wearing them that it’s a bit of a discomfort going back to flat man shoes. I don’t know why women complain about heels. I have walked around London in them and still felt total reluctance to take them off.

I don’t own flats, unless you count trainers and wellies for those moments of a practical nature, like driving or country walking.

Love Laura

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

LOL, not that daring, I guess but if the right shoe comes along….

I’m very short for a man, about 5′ even, so 5 inch heels just make me normal height for a woman, lol.

Anonymous

Killer heels! Better it feels great in those. Enjoy the journey.

Hi Everyone !!

I have worn up to a 6″ heel but I find them very uncomfortable if I walk any distance, ( across the living room) LoL. I do own several pair of 5″ heels that I save for special occasions and I regularly wear 4″ heels out to the mall, shopping, whatever and am very comfortable in them. I do admit, when I first started going out in them, I twisted my ankle not watching my step! !

My first pair were 6″ and took a while to learn to walk in them, after that I have a nice range from flats to 2″ an 4″ as well

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I marked 5-6 (and no platform) since that is the range I wear  a lot. I have nothing below 4 and have some 6.5″ with platform that I also walk around with (at home) without to much of a problem. Got some ballet boots (7″) and then I finally hit my limit, at least for now. Walked around a little but with all of my body weight on the tip of one toe it was a problem to the level that it turned black for a while.

Two or three inches for me and no more.I actually like a higher heel but I wore a pair about ten years ago which gave me a condition called Plantus Facilitus( don’t think I spelt that right) it gave me terrible didcomfort in my heels and sore feet.It was so bad I couldn’t walk for long periods.I saw excercises online which would remedy it but I just stopped wearing the offending heels and it got better.I just stick to mid heels or flats now.

Anonymous

I’m 6’7″, so it is a challenge but fun too. I wear a size 16-1/2 womens shoe, so that height really makes my legs look longer and yummier 🙂

Anonymous

i wear only 2-3 inch heels,  i love higher heels but they absolutely kill my feet to wear them,

Since I’m 6 ft maybe 6’1″, I’ll only wear heels under 4 inches.

4-5”. Growing up, I walked around a lot on my tippy toes (I have no reason why, guess I was preparing for it lol). Also, on my job, I’m walking up and down ladders all day and catch myself only having my toes on it.
      Hugs, Ruby

Hi Fiona,

You have me beat.  I usually wear flats but on occasion have worn one or two inch heels.

Alice

Anonymous

I’m a 3-4 inch girl. I have about 10 different pair.  No flats, and no heel less than 3″.  I also do not like and do not own any “chunky” or “block” heels.  I do have one pair of super comfy wedges, but they are 3″ also.

Chelly.

You must be watching Fiona Ann. 3″ is correct my dear.

I have an arthritic ankle that has an absolute rise limit of 2 1/2”, toe to heel, but 1 3/4” to 2” is much more comfortable. I have shoes with up to a 3 1/4” heel, but with a platform of 1” to 1 1/4”.

Anonymous

The higher the heel the more I love it, my everyday shoes are 4″ heels, if I am to go out it depends on the weather, in the summer I have 3″ but in the cold weather I have some 4″ & 5″ boots. I also have a pair of knee high ballet & a pair of OTK ballet boots both of which lace up but they are my bedroom boots as well as a couple of 6″ heels for around the house. I LOVE high heels.

I have two pairs with 6” and three with 5” and one with 4”.

I love to wear all those high heels! I’ve never tried anything higher than 6” but maybe in the future…

xoxo

5″  not me I would be in girl down mode for sure Bobbi.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?