Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

A friend of mine is having a hard time with her heels. What height of heel do you find the easiest to walk in and the most comfortable .

Anonymous

Heels,

My most comfortable shoes are Ugg 4.5 in wedges with a 1.25 platform. I can wear all day with no discomfort, next 9West knee high boots 4in heel and, .5 platform.

Good shoes and proper fit are the secret.

Anonymous

I started with 5 inch stiletto Ankle Boots. 3.5 inch are my Back’s favorite height! Two lessons I learned about high heels 1) your bare feet/sweet my ruin a closed pair of shoes. A nylon bootie at least. 2) no I know why GG carry a pair of folding/ collapsing flats 🥿 in their purse👜

I have a black pair of heels I love and are so comfortable I can wear them alday with ZERO issues!  5.5″ Heel with 1.57″ Platform.

I have some 4 inch heels, some flats, some 1/2 inch and some 1 inch heels. I am looking to get something in between to do my everyday housework and find out what is best. I have some flats that I use for my everyday house slippers.

To be honest, I prefer flats and wedges to heels.  Some of it may be that my flats and wedges fit bitter and I do not feel that I am walking out of them.  However, with heels, I am most comfortable in two inch heels though three inches is my max height for a heel.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

MacKenzie,
        Same for me; around the house, I only wear my ballet flats. When I go out, it’s loafers or tennis shoes. I only own one pair of heels, and they are reserved for dressy occasions.
        Also have two pair of wedgies for wear with slacks.
        Bettylou

Leonara
      Ambassador

I feel very comfortable with 3″ heels …. My choice are strappy heels, pumps, ankle straps, and open toe pumps… For femininity, I choose to polish my toe nails for wearing strappy heels and open toe lol However, my heels choice are not for everyday wear. I purchased flats to blend in. “girly flats” , I recommend flats should be included in a ladies shoe collection..
      Leonara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Leonara, I agree with you in all counts, the three inch give you a very sexy feminine look. However, with my height I always have a pair or two of flats to fall back on (no pun intended, lol). I have accumulated over 40 pairs of shoes, I love trying to match them to an outfit.

1. I have worn stripper heels before without a problem! I absolutely love a 3 or 4 inch heel for everyday feet wear. I would definitely  suggest platforms or heels that are wider to start off with. It helps build the muscles and the coordination up in the ankles and calves.

I’ve been told that once you can learn to walk and have good coordination. In a 3 in heel to practice dancing in it. Start off slow the progress as you are able to. Every lady should know how to move across a dance floor in a 3 in heel! 🎀🎀👗🎀🎀

Carolyn Kay
          Baroness - Annual

Christy I agree, dancing in 3 inch heels is something all of us should practice. If for no other reason it’s fun.

I find 2 to 3 the most comfortable but love wearing big heels for short times.
      Davina

Anonymous

It’s just a question of practice and maybe starting of lo and slowly increasing the heels I started that way and now am comfortable and might I say elegant in 4 or 4 inch heels Practice Honey

I love very high, high heels but in the main they are not the most comfortable shoes I own. In saying that some are more comfy than some lower heals – it all depends on the particular shoe i.e. what material has been used, the width of the shoe, the style of thr shoe and the last it was made on etc etc.

Generally speaking, my flats are the most comfortable. Having said that, I do love a 4″ or 5″ heel (without a platform) they do wonders for my look lol. For style, I have to say I love slingback courts best but also love leather granny boots and femme girly cowboy boots.

Well that’s my 2 peneth worth.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Anne-marie cowboy boots with denim sounds interesting. x.

That is exactly what i would have said. I love my 4.5” stilettos, even when in Handsome Husband mode I wear a boots with riding heels of at least 1”.

I love a 3 inch heel for the look. When I am wearing my 3 inch heels with cute jeans or even better my leggings. I feel so cute and sexy. I can only wear them for so long. My everyday look and comfort I prefer my flip flops. Sneakers and flats. Our shoes can change the look of a outfit. You cannot beat the look of a girl in 4 inch heels. Especially if she knows how to walk and move in them luv Stephanie

Flats are by far the most comfortable, but don’t look terribly sexy and feminine. I have some black pumps with about 2 to 3″ heels that I do just fine in. but my favorite gold heels my looks super sexy, but are uncomfortable as hell and very hard to walk in. As for your friend the technique is simple heels to toe in a straight line chin up, shoulders rolled back, It takes some practice, but if you still have too much trouble start with a lower heel or wedges and work up.

M

I’m a tall girl so 2″ heels are my limit, any higher & the ceiling fans would have my head off. I prefer my ballet flats, I can wear them for much longer.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I am also on the tall side, but I still love my 3 inch heels. They add so much to an outfit.

Two Inch can walk all day in them, I also look for a brand here in OZ called Diana Ferrari super shoes they are like walking on air

I love how I look in 3 inch heels and am comfortable in them.   Less comfortable but oh so much more sexy looking when I am in 4″ or 5″ heels.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Anne, you are right on with the heel heights

Deb Cox
      Lady

I only have 4.25 inch heels right now, and I can hang out for 3-4 hours at the bar, however, after dancing walking etc, my toes get very sore. I’m hoping to get some Classic one inch platforms, so I can keep a 4-4.5 inch heel, so sexy, but with the comfort of a 3-3.5 inch heel. I love the Classic heel look, just want to keep the cost down, still shopping for them. Thank you for the question, this is a great question to discuss on CDH.

Love my 4 and 5 inch heels but after a couple hours MY FEET HURT. : ) Some of that is because I do not wear them only once a month. But I love my 3 inch heels and wedges because I feel feminine (thought a little tall, I’m 6′ without heels) and they are very comfortable.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sara, I am also 6 ft tall but I still love my 3 inch heels. I have a few pair I can wear all day, they are comfortable.

I agree Carolyn there is nothing better than a nice little heel to make me feel feminine and improve my walk and posture to look more feminine. I think that is the very key is to find a pair that fit well and you can wear all day. Just bought a pair of red heels about 3 inch pumps Vera Wang from Kohls I so want to wear them and try them out.

Anonymous

I broke my ankle quite a few years ago so anything over a 2 inch heel I find is hard to walk in, i do have some heels bigger than 2 inches but I can’t walk in them for long x

Becka
      Lady

Funny but I just had an epiphany!

I am alone all day and pulled out my heels, already had my flats out.  I had just bought a sparkly pair of flats, and I just could not help myself.  I chose those to wear today!  They feel so sexy on!

I just thought, so much easier to walk in and very fem looking!  I love them!  So now I have blue suede, brown, black, leopard print and my new black sparkly flats!  I wish I could wear them all day!

Love and hugs to you all!

Rebekka!

Two inch is the most comfortable for me, I can even run in them.  I am 6’1″, so anything over that makes me look like a WNBA player  I do own a couple of 3″, but they are for special occasions, and I used to TRY to walk in 4″, and nearly broke things, lol.  I have absolutely no clue how some people can wear 5″ or even some of the taller platforms without serious leg/ankle/or foot injuries.  1″ or flats are very comfy to me, esp the ballet type with the stiffer sole, easy on, easy off.

Paula

Samantha
      Lady

5 inches and above for me. very sexy

Anonymous

Go girl ….indeed sexy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I only wear pumps and platform wedges. Most of my pumps are 4 in heels. I was fine wearing them around the house. When I began going out, I decided to get some shorter heels. I figured they would be easier to walk and stand in. I was being practical.

When I buy new shoes  wear them around the house to break then in and get used to them. I also view and scrutinize them carefully, making sure wearing them enhances the appearance of my legs. For this I definitely liked the 4 in better. More sexy. But the shorter heels did enhance my legs although not as much as the 4. The odd thing though. Walking around in the shorter heels, they never did seem right. Like not natural like the 4 in. The 4 in heels just feel the most right and comfortable.

I voted 3 inch. I have a pair of black patented 2.5 inch heeled pumps. A pair of white open toed 3 inch full wedge. Last, a pair of red patented 3.75 inch heeled pumps. Since I’m 6 feet tall, I don’t want to wear heels 4 inches or more.

3” with a 1” platform; arthritic ankle with limited movement range…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?