- March 30, 2021 at 6:54 am #471157Stephanie PartimeParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
I am getting my first pair of heels delivered tomorrow. I am surprised at how excited I am about this.
How was it for your first pair?
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 9, 2021 at 4:26 am #475434Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 130Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 659 times
I don’t think I can adequately describe the feeling of putting on that first pair of heels. A whole flurry of wow, happiness, excitement, sexy and, of course, femme.
When you start to walk around in them and notice how they naturally perk your booty and give you an extra bounce, sway and style to your pace, the smile will be from ear to ear.
Even now (and I’m no ‘veteran’ by any means), putting on heels just feels so amazing. Doing up the strap, standing and then hearing the clickety click as I (attempt) to look good while walking about. Heeled boots are the same as I bring the boot together to zip them up my leg and once again feel that familiar sensation of my calf tighten slightly with my foot at an angle.
I hope you really enjoy your new heels and they are the first of many in all different styles.
- April 9, 2021 at 3:16 am #475421Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 204Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 759 times
Well Stephanie I would think that it won’t be your last pair. I’ve found that shoe shopping can be very addictive. I use to always be after my wife for having so many pairs of heels but once I started buying heels for myself I did go back an apologize to her as I’m over 30 pairs of heels now and 5 pairs of boots. There are so many lovely styles and colours out there that it’s hard to stop wanting more. I hope you love your new heels hun.
- April 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm #475288Stephanie PartimeLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Want to hear something really funny.
So, my new heels kept slipping from my heel. At first I thought it was just part of the learning curve. After accepting that I got the wrong size, I decided to actually measure my feet…and it turns out that I am not a size 11 men’s shoe, so I’m not a size 12 women’s shoe! I’m, by the cm. measurements, a men’s size 10!!! I’ve been wearing the wrong size men’s shoes FOR YEARS!! LOL
I can only assume that men’s socks and the utilitarian design of men’s shoes makes the effect of being off by one shoe size negligible.
I just ordered another set of heels at size 11. I’ve got a good feeling 🙂
- April 9, 2021 at 3:28 am #475423Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 789Has thanked: 7806 timesBeen thanked: 3470 times
I had the same issue, but not due to sizing, but I found a set of black leather straps on amazon, that go around the heel and strap around your ankle, problem solved
If you would like the link, pm me
- April 8, 2021 at 10:54 am #475240Cindi CallowayLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
My first high heels were 3 inch heel pullon boots with a slender heel.
I still remember how wonderful it felt to pull them on over hose covered feet and walk out to the car to go for a drive in them
- March 30, 2021 at 8:05 pm #471545Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 84Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
My first pair were black leather knee high lace up six inch heels. I love them but they are not very practical. I just ordered two more. Brown sweade knee high flats and a pair of really sexy four inch sandals. Now I want to get a pair of high top wedge sneakers. I really need to stay away from shoedazzle . I can see this getting really expensive.
- March 30, 2021 at 5:55 pm #471486Erica Jo DownsLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Im also hooked on heels as i keep buying more and more. I remember how excited i was to get my first pair – they were black with a straps around the ankle and toes and had 3 inch heels. I just loved them and remember how i felt strutting around the room – with a couple stumbles of course.
- March 30, 2021 at 5:42 pm #471477PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 789Has thanked: 7806 timesBeen thanked: 3470 times
My first pair, were a pair of 3″ strappy sandals, and I just fell in love, and knew I was “on my way”
My wife tells me now, I have a shoe fetish, I have so many pairs, but I wear them all.
My favourites though, are a pair of 5″heel, 1 ” platform, open toes in pink, and my knee high black 4 ” heels.
- March 30, 2021 at 5:37 pm #471476Stephanie PartimeLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Very happy with my purchase! I love them. Looks great on my feet and takes my legs to whole new heights. Since I’ve been here, I have read a lot of posts referring to how certain items of clothing/ accessories etc…makes one feel so feminine. After several minutes of starring at the heels on my feet, feeling them, walking back and forth, sitting, crossing my legs…I truly understand. I started this journey having a feeling or curiosity, not quite sure if this was me or some “fetish”, but today having the excitement and then feeling completely comfortable in my heels, I felt myself become Stephanie more than ever.
Thank you all for your amazing responses.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 30, 2021 at 5:30 pm #471472Denise DouglasDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 360 timesBeen thanked: 257 times
I am so excited for you!! Getting your first heels is such a rush! The first time you put them on, you will be hooked!
My first pair were red pointy toe pumps with an ankle strap that I got at Payless. Took some practice to walk in the 4″ heel. I loved the feel of walking in them and how my legs looked.
Enjoy and I am sure you will be buying more!
- March 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm #471468Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
Since this was my first ever purchase of heels I was extremely excited to purchase 3 pairs of wedge heels at the same time from the same lady. A pair each in 4″, 5″ and 6″. The first time ever walking in 6″ heels of any kind my head was in the clouds. I still feel that way whenever slipping into a pair of heels.
- March 30, 2021 at 4:26 pm #471457Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 192Has thanked: 1137 timesBeen thanked: 557 times
First pair were round toe 3 1/2 inch chunky heeled pumps, burgundy with a floral print. Spotted them when my wife was out shopping for shoes for her. She said, “these are so cute, I wish they were in my size.” I went back a few days later and bought them hoping that they would fit. They were a little small, but were not too uncomfortable. It was such a rush to wear them! Unfortunately they were purged a couple of years ago.😥
- March 30, 2021 at 4:08 pm #471450
- March 30, 2021 at 2:55 pm #471418Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 896 times
I have found most of my shoes at Goodwill. Only two pairs of flats came from Wal-Mart, they were on clearance. All of the heels came from Goodwill. My first pair were 3″ pink pumps, beautiful but hell to walk in, squish the toes too much. Next I got two pairs of 3″ sandals, one black ankle straps with studs and one clear plastic with rhinestones, they are both wonderfully comfortable. Winter was coming so boots were on the list for the next shopping trip, but only if they have heels. First was 3″ black ankle boots, lovely for lousy weather. Then I hit the jackpot! Black pseudo suede thigh high boots with 4″ heels and built-in suspenders! They are a dream! So warm and comfortable. I even shoveled the walk wearing them! Decided I needed some regular heels so I found 2″ black pumps and another black pair with 1″ heels. Comfy and can be worn with anything, anytime, anywhere.
Decided I needed more color variety, black is good but lacking in flair. On a whim I got 5″ silver and gold glitter strappy. Don’t hurt much but I’m still wobbly in them. Finally ordered my first pair from online. Just a pair of pink walking shoes. Now that warm weather is coming I am looking for strappy wedges, have always wanted them since I was young.
My shoes are all lined up neatly on the closet floor, men’s shoes in the dusty back since they aren’t needed anymore, women’s shoes proudly up front. I will need a shoe rack soon.
- March 30, 2021 at 2:42 pm #471416KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2320 times
Hi Stephanie, Congratulations on getting your first pair of heels. Definitely exciting.
So here is my story. The Corporate Management Team at my workplace (before I retired) was entered into a charity fundraiser contest by the rest of staff. The winner of the contest had to crossdress for a luncheon event. To make a long story short, I won (and was I ever glad I did). So the Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board of Directors took me shopping for the accessories that I’d need to wear. She took me to a thrift shop and we found two pairs of shoes which fit quite well. I couldn’t decide so in typical female fashion I bought both of them. One was dressy black sandals with 2 inch heels and a black leather bow across the front strap. The second pair was dark navy slingbacks also with 2 inch heels. I still have them today though I have many more shoes that I’ve bought myself from a regular store (not a thrift shop). Anyway the luncheon was a huge success – photos of me in my private photo gallery which you have access to – it’s under the three dots to the right of the drop down boxes on my profile page.
Thanks for posting this thread Stephanie. All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- March 30, 2021 at 2:48 pm #471417
- March 30, 2021 at 2:23 pm #471411Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 225Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
Don’t remember much about my first pair, it been a few decades, but even now I do get excited when first looking at all online options, picking and ordering something and then checking the mailbox all the time waiting for it to arrive.
- March 30, 2021 at 1:53 pm #471395Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 393Has thanked: 453 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
I’m certainly not surprised that you were excited at the prospect; I was on Cloud 9 when my first pair arrived! Red, 4″ heels that just looked so, so sexy – and which were so easy to walk in! Yes, I was lucky in finding it easy… but then I bought a pair of pink strappy sandals with 6″ heels – that I can hardly even stand up in, let alone walk! There’s just something so gorgeous about a new pair of heels: I really hope you continue to find the experience to be everything you wish it to be… Hugs: Inga.
- March 30, 2021 at 1:44 pm #471394Emily SisLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
My first were chunky heel leather loafers which I wear alot around the house and out with my wife. Then came a blue suede low heel and a nude patent leather pump and also a black patent leather pump soon followed. They are all 2.5 to 4 inches and I enjoy them all.
- March 30, 2021 at 1:33 pm #471386
- March 30, 2021 at 12:56 pm #471367Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 128Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 494 times
My first pair of heels were kitten heels, 1.5 inch high with ankle straps. How I got them is really the story.
I bought them in full guy drab mode!
I went to a local store (after checking on line that they had what I was interested in) and approached a female sales clerk with this story (which is entirely made up!):
I had lost a bet with a woman at work; doesn’t matter what is was about. The bet was that if I won, the woman would wear her black leather miniskirt to work. If I lost, I had to wear heels to work.
Well, I lost! So I asked the clerk for help finding a pair of heels that would fit. I told her the woman at work was gracious enough to say they could be lower heels; she didn’t want me to break my ankles!
So I blissfully tried on a number of different styles I had previously researched, and found a nice black pump with low heels and ankle strap that felt GREAT on (which I did NOT share with the clerk!).
And thus, my first pair of heels! Still have ’em for when I want something dressy but comfortable.
- March 30, 2021 at 11:45 am #471335Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
I just got my first pair today and the build up of excitement was exactly the same for me. Putting them on and walking around in them felt so amazing … especially since they fit lol . Enjoy you only get one first pair 👠
Hugs Amelia 🎀
- March 30, 2021 at 11:43 am #471334Alice AndersonLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
- March 30, 2021 at 11:17 am #471326
- March 30, 2021 at 10:46 am #471301
- March 30, 2021 at 7:54 am #471190MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 98Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
Very happy for you Stephanie! My first pair were black patent 4 inch I remember being so excited when I first tried them on and they actually fit. Earlier in life it was always someone else’s and as I grew up it got to the point I couldn’t even get them on. My feet were too big so it was a big deal to get my own in my size. You will love them.
Btw what style and heel height did get?
- March 30, 2021 at 9:47 am #471241Stephanie PartimeLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 15Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
- March 30, 2021 at 10:13 am #471257MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 98Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
Sounds like a good pick. A little more sensible then me. I remember wearing my 4 inch pumps for the first time stumbling around my house , practically falling down the stairs all the while smiling ear to ear. It’s a fond memory for me, I hope you love your first pair as much as I did. Enjoy
- March 30, 2021 at 7:43 am #471183Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 582Has thanked: 2516 timesBeen thanked: 2310 times
Oh my what an exciting thrill Stephanie. It is a game changer for sure. You will love the experience and soon you will see your closet grow from kitten heels to four inch or maybe higher. I now do most errands and shopping in them and in a few weeks they will feel natural. Congrats
- March 30, 2021 at 7:40 am #471179Mikayla JLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I remember the first time I went to the shop and bought a pair. They were basic black strappy wedges. I put them through the self serve checkout along with other stuff I bought so it wasn’t obvious. I still have them. Now I have over 100 pairs, and I’m always looking for more. Getting a new pair is never boring, and I’m always excited when my wife messages me at work saying another package arrived for me.
- March 30, 2021 at 7:39 am #471177patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 70Replies: 1313Has thanked: 2170 timesBeen thanked: 4626 times
Hi Stephanie ,
That is so exciting I am so happy for you.
My wife bought me my first pair of black pimps at The Goodwills thrift store when she wasore supportive.
Oh how wonderful that was.
Whatcha it sweetie it’s very addictive .
I. Now a shoe aholic.😁
I can’t get enough.
- March 30, 2021 at 7:36 am #471175Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 74Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
- March 30, 2021 at 7:30 am #471173Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1106Has thanked: 3856 timesBeen thanked: 5745 times
I remember mine very well….a lot of heels have passed my way since then…and do you know that if I buy/ order a new pair…I’m still excited….I hope I never lose that !!!!
Enjoy your delivery!!!!
- March 30, 2021 at 7:01 am #471163Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4209 timesBeen thanked: 1779 times
Walking in heels is one of those quintessentially feminine things that all if us aspire to I suspect, I was incredibly exited when ordering my first pair.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Diana Morgan. Reason: Spelling
- March 30, 2021 at 7:42 am #471182
- March 30, 2021 at 8:07 am #471199
- March 30, 2021 at 8:03 am #471197stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1963Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 9008 times
What are you saying? Diana found his stash but couldn’t accept him a crossdresser, and that’s why their marriage hit the rocks? Is Camilla into handcuffs and PVC and latex knickers? Next series of The Crown should be interesting!
- March 30, 2021 at 7:53 am #471188Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1106Has thanked: 3856 timesBeen thanked: 5745 times
- March 30, 2021 at 7:40 am #471178stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1963Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 9008 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.