Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love high heels and am  getting the typical females lust for shoes. These are my new strappy heels. I am looking at a couple of more pairs  like them in different colors. Am I obsessed ??

Caliente, hot!!! I love a sharp pair of heels myself, hit the discount places, I also live within an hour of 5 thrift shops, etc so I have a steady supply of hot shoewear to feed my fetish…Enjoy! Keep the pics coming….A

Thank You, Alyissa Jo.  I am starting to believe one can never have enough shoes or panties.

You got that right Amiga (gf)…Our local Goodwill’s have dollar Sundays on the matching colors sticker that day, and Walmart helps a lot as well. This site feels so relaxing to write to good caring people, I feel myself opening up slowly…thanks for your reply

Take care, A

I buy on Ebay, Value Village and Kijiji.  I bought a couple of pairs off Kijiji a while ago and was pretending that I was picking them up for a female friend. I discovered that the seller was the sister of a friend of mine. I hope I don’t see her again.

True.Scary when things like that happen, I live with friends so I don’t want mistaken opened pkgs. I just rotate thru my stores and find bargains I can try on right there. stay tuned for a few tips I may have for other Xders out there…

Peace, A

Ladies,We never have enough heels,I am always looking for another pair or two or four.Lol.Payless and Sears have a sale today and I think I hear all those shoes calling my name.Whats a girl to do,so little time and so much shopping to do.

You are correct Michelle Brown.  I need more heels as well as wedges and flats.

I did a little shopping today and got these gorgeous pink heels at Value Village. They appear to be unused.  I had been wanting a pair for a while.I also picked up some new lipstick and nail polish.  I thought at first that the orange would be a little youngish for me, but then if I was afraid of being different I wouldn’t be wearing pretty pink panties and bra………would I ??

Lea
      Lady

Cute and sexy heels, reminds me of a pair I had (and sadly lost during my purging years).

Obsession or passion, I too wonder which it is for me and heels. Shoe shipping therapy fixes all my stresses. Feels like its just our feminine side truly expressing itself.

Yes Lea, it could be obsession or passion. Either way it does feel good. Heels and panties are the ultimate expression of femininity.

I love my shoes they are just so cute.  I love my wedges and maryjanes the most I love a pair of maryjanes I have with bows. So girly.

Anonymous

I do love my maryjanes too just wish there were more outfits that go with them

I am glad to you are happy with yourself Jenny 1323 . Things can only get better for you now. Enjoy every day and take pleasure in who you are.

charlie
      Lady

I agree I love heels of all kinds and have almost a closet full. I do have times when cant figure out which ones to wear, but usually go with black or lighter colored ones.

No. Not obsessed. Just like the rest of us!

Good, I’m glad to hear that Jesse, that means I can get shopping for more !!!

Anonymous

What is this uncontrollable obsession with shoes? It starts out innocently enough. You see a nice pair of  black pumps to go with your LBD. But that isn’t enough. Now you need a pair of slingbacks. Then you realize that a 2-1/2 ” heel isn’t high enough, so you go for 4″.

A similar story starts when you need a pair of sandals. Flats, or with a heel? Of course…both!

What to go with my jeans? Ballet flats would be nice, but then again a wedge would make my legs look longer. But what do I do when the weather gets messy? Let’s pull out the boots. Booties? Ankle boots? What about over the knee? Decisions, decisions. Of course, with over a hundred pairs of shoes and boots in the closet, it will take me an hour to choose. What am I going to do?

I love being a girl!

Very nice Michelle

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?