Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My eldest daughter just surprised me with two tickets to the Hella Mega Tour. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s three huge alternative rock bands on tour together: Green Day, Weezer and Fall Out Boy. My son and I were supposed to go last year but it got postponed because of Covid and the new date conflicted with a family wedding. So I gave up my tickets and then the wedding was rescheduled. My daughter surprised me with seats, so my son and I will be going once again. I can’t wait. It will be my first live concert in almost two years!!

Anonymous

Congrats Elise  Have a awesome daughter for sure. Enjoy the concert.

Hugs

Donna

Allison M
      Lady

That’s awesome. Great bands

Fantastic Elise! Enjoy the concert. Great line up.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Color me jealous (mostly because of Weezer but come on, there’s not a bad name on the listing). Have fun or I’m going to haunt you every day. 😉

Have a fab time Elise🤟They have postponed the British leg again! Now next year😡Can’t wait! It’s the third concert I’ve had postponed! Busy year next year (I hope!)

❤️Bianca

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?